• Everyone who said no hates equality.

There are four types of feminism; liberal, social, radical and marxist. All want equality, HOWEVER some feminists are abusing this title they have. The concept was created to help society create a world where men and women have equal rights. This view has definitely changed for some feminists, but the concept itself remains the same.
    FEMINISM = EQUALITY
    SOME FEMINISTS = NOT FOR EQUALITY
    See the difference?

• Feminism Good for Both Sexes

Yes, feminism is good for both women and men as it promotes an even playing field. Jean-Paul Sartre was presented the idea that unless all are free, none are free, and this applies to feminism. Unless an even playing field is exprienced by all, one is not free to find all the possible actions that could occur.

• No,its bad for everyone

We all want to live in a stable and loving environment,also known as a nuclear family.Feminism aims to dismantle the family (which it has done quite successfully) as they see it as an oppressive environment for a woman.Men and women can't live together anymore,instead society is being transformed into a mass of casual-sexing adults who can't raise kids

• Yes it Helps Both Genders

For example: Women do not divorce just for the sake of being equal to their husbands. They do it because there is something wrong with the marriage, and there is no other solution. Men and women will never ever be equal. We are two completely opposite beings. We both want different things in the world and it can only go so far before women get sick of always having higher standards they, apparently, have to meet. No feminism means no happiness, for both men and women. Back in the day when there was none, women had no choice but to be unequal because they would get hurt if they did not listen. But now we have officials who help prevent things like this happening. Feminism is not about women trying to over power men, it is only about being equal. We do not ask for more than that. If there was no feminism men would take advantage of the power, resulting in a lot of very unhappy people. Feminism keeps everyone together as a whole.

• It's not what you guys see it as

Most of those "No" answer are a bit off on their reasoning. They say feminism is bad because it demonizes men. They say women DEMAND power and equality. They even give examples of people that are hypocrites and say they're feminist but then make a completely sexists remark. THAT IS NOT FEMINSIM. Most of the popular well-knon feminists display things that aren't what feminism is about. Feminists stand for men and women/s rights, LGBT ect rights, they stand for racial equality, and religious equality and don't show acts of prejudices or resentment, and are open minded about all situations and issues before making a taking a side. Feminism is a word that's been abused and misinterpreted. Now people believe it's a word that disguise the biased acts/opinions of the corrupt or people misunderstanding the subject. That is NOT representing feminism. So if you see someone who identifies as a feminist who shows un feminist values, THAT IS NOT WHAT THE ENTERITY OF FEMISNM IS ABOUT. THAT IS A WRONG ACT OF FEMINISM.

• Just because you can express an opinion, doesn't mean you should.

I cringe at all the against comments. All I see is badly written regurgitations and pitiful excuses for "reasoning". Feminism is a broad term, those hating what it stands for (NOT the people contorting its image into something violent) haven't explored its waves and sectors. Its like literacy in a way, everyone approaches the teachings differently with languages, but the goal always remains the same, make people understand the fancy symbols we humans write. Feminism means an equal playing field for everyone involved. For those giving misguided and irrelevant opinions, seriously go away, the internet has enough trolls.

• No It is my sincere belief that Feminism in not good for Men let alone Women. Please Let me explain.

First off let me just say, If I may, that Feminism is not about protecting and providing for women, it's actually about gaining power for women and equal rights. With the rise of Feminism we have been seeing a much larger amount of divorces and Family schisms. Women are now demanding equality with their husbands and if they can't have it then the file a divorce. In return the children are now left with divorced parents who hate each other. I know a lot of kids with divorced parents and let me tell you it hurts them a lot more than it does the adults. The second point I would like to make is that Feminism seems to me to be quite selfish. We have women who are DEMANDING power at home and in the work place and equal rights. Women won't accept the humble life of loving and raising their children but instead care only about how much coin they can put in the coffers. In conclusion I believe that Feminism is hurting this world more than helping it. Thank you for listening and may God bless all women and men everywhere.

• Do You know the dictionary Definition of Feminism?

If you question feminism, you are branded as a heretic, a basement dweller, a neckbeard, a pathetic excuse for a human being, etc... For me, the very essence of a strong ideology is one that can tolerate questions and debate. With feminism, if you ask questions, and you show proof to back up your points, and that viewpoint happens to go against the tenets or theology of feminism, you are branded a misogynist, a rape apologist, etc… (Yes... I said theology, as anything that is immune to proof, and is supported merely by the faith of its adherents…. Is a religion)
    So how could there possibly be a reason for men to support feminism? Better yet, given the harshness of the attacks by feminists on the Tumblr women that stated “I don’t need feminism”, why do women need feminism? One YouTube Feminist had a video titled “WomenAgainstFeminism Tumblr Is On Its Period” and had the audacity to say that she hated seeing women hating on other women…. Whilst she was simultaneously hating on other women. They didn’t tow the feminist line so they are branded traitors and deserve what’s coming to them as far as feminism is concerned. It’s funny how fast a woman can be cast aside by a group that claims to support women and equal rights, once they are branded a traitor. (Thank you WomenAgainstFeminism, for speaking truth to power, you are my hero!)

Feminists problems, no matter how insignificant, (man spreading or advertisements on the subway anyone?) or how flimsy the statistics, will always take center stage while they simultaneously claim that Feminism is about men’s rights too. For me, 90% Homelessness and death rates of 90% via suicide and 90% in the workplace, that’s right death rates… trump bikini adverts and leg spreading.

• Of Course Not

Feminism is only about giving everything to women and demonizing everything about men. I have never seen or heard a feminist who defends men's rights or shows any interest in helping men gain equal rights to women. Feminists only say they care about equality to shield themselves from any arguements that challenge their ideology and practices. To say than feminism benefits men is to say that the KKK supports racial minorities, that Nazis were defending Jews, Homosexuals, and Gypsies, and to say that gender equality should discriminate against someone because of their gender.

• Of course not.

Only looking at oppression of one gender is in itself sexist. True, women are paid less on the MEDIAN. All that means is that the highest paid man gets paid more than the highest paid women and that their are more men on the workforce than women. If you would compare apples to apples, they'd make about the same. If there is this "partiarchy" going on, why would things be so bad for men? An 80 year old man got raped and has to pay child support. A 12 year old boy was molested and he has to pay child support. What kind of "male patriarchy" would allow this to happen? I'm not saying women are always favored, but neither are men. Feminist and Masculinisists are both wrong. It's time that we started universal human advancement movements, or UHAM.

• No, feminists make all men predators.

Feminism has made all women false victims, EVEN WHEN THEY ARE THE RAPISTS. They are the "victims" because they are "misrepresented and they raped that person, but it wasn't their fault and they are 'sorry' for it." I have been the victim of feminism, only because I bring up the fact that women rape too, and men can be victims of women.

• Feminism is Good in Theory

The problem with modern feminists is that they brand men as all being bigoted pigs, but in reality not all men are. Feminism is good in theory. What I mean by that is women were degraded by men for centuries, and women fighting for rights is definitely a good thing. In my opinion everyone is equal no matter what gender you are. Unfortunately nowadays feminists seemingly only seem to say that all men are pretentious jerks. It's really unfortunate that feministic thoughts have changed in that direction.

• I don't support feminism, I support egalitarianism

To be honest, I don't even like the term feminism, why is it called feminism when we are demanding equal rights for both the genders. Men and women were made biologically different. So there will always be differences and u can't help it. I agree that in some regions women are really treated as a second door neighbor but is this term really making a difference there? Today, this so called feminism has merely become a tool for youngsters to mould things to their advantage and to despise the other gender. The purpose is really lost. You really want safety while roaming on streets past midnight..Heck it's not even advisable to men to roam at this hour let alone women...U do want equality and yet there's 'always ladies first'.... You can't have both..That's really hypocritical.
    Yes, I agree you can't judge any book by it's cover and the same applies to the clothing as well, so I am all in for it. However, I have also seen posts like ,'yes I am a woman and I smoke ..So what?'...Lady, cancer is not sexist....So stop arguing on these baseless things..And stop whining, go out and do something useful...No one can stop you if you really want something..
    If these things continue, the only thing that is going to increase is hatred.
    Don't support feminism ...Support egalitarianism

• It used to be for good.

When America was first forming as a country women weren't given rights to get real jobs, make decisions, tell their husband opinions,vote , etc... Feminism was born to given women equal rights. In modern America and other countries such as Europe women are trying to get more power over men which is selfish and unnecessary. The only thing feminism should be for nowdays is to allow women in other countries rights to drive, get an education, and leave their country. Just as a note I have to say that it's annoying when women complain that they can't get in the army as easily as men, but men are born and physically designed to fight and protect while women are designed to nurture and care.

• Anyone with half a brain knows the answer to this...

I cant say anything that hasn't already been said, feminism is a hateful ideology that hurts both men and the very group they claim to be helping, women. By spreading fake statistics (rape culture, wage gap, etc.) shutting down any form of debate and differing opinions (going as far as having people fired) and focusing on "problems" that any sane human being is quick to realize that they're everything but problems (man-spreading, an X-men billboard) and those aren't even the most ridiculous...

In short, feminism is cancer.

In short, feminism is cancer.