• The sales speak

FIFA sales speak for themselves. I have played and owned the series since 2007 It's simply the best since soccer is the most popular sport in the world why wouldn't the video Game be? And I don't even know why this is posted it's the most selling and famous sport franchise out there

• Yes I believe it is

I believe it is the best sporting video game out because it allows you to control what you want! It is your choice and you can do what you want! Although the servers are bad, it is still is a high graphical game that has an intense feeling of reality soccer. It is truly the best and it is a must get!

• ESPN NFL 2K5 is the best sporting video game

If you have ever played ESPN NFL 2K5, you know it is the best sports game ever. The production values, achievements, and features were far ahead of their time, and many of them still are ahead of time. The controls are slick, the difficulty is fair and even, the game offers a lot of replay value, and the Franchise mode is the most in-depth ever made in a football game.

Posted by: TN05