• It is porn

Just because there's a storyline does not mean it's not porn. All the arguments that are like "it's just love" are kidding themselves. I can show you the most hardcore of pornography and use your logic and say "It's just love but it's more explained and you get to see what goes on in the bedroom not just have to assume there's sex." Doesn't matter if it's tasteful or not, doesn't matter if it has a story or not, something that has explicit depictions of sex and sexual acts, regardless of of if it is imagery or symbolism or thoughts or some other stupid excuse is still porn. That said, nothing wrong at all iwth porn, but any woman (or man) reading this or watching this and saying it's not porn is just trying to cover up their own insecurities. Just enjoy porn and if you enjoy this then enjoy it for porn, truth is you'll probably enjoy it more if you accept that it's porn. Just because it's porn doesn't mean it can't be something else, it CAN be porn and whatever (porn and a book, porn and a story, etc.).

• How can Amelia warner put up with all that sex kissing Dakotas vagina feeling her up? Its the money I guess.

Jamie doran loved feeling Dakota up and doing all those sex positions. If I was in Amelias warner shoes I would divorce Jamie Jamie probably getting Dakota Johnson on the sneek .Jamie doran and Dakota Johnson in interviews keep trying convince everybody that its a love story.BDSM is not love that's the way perverts get their rocks off. I seen better looking ladys in other porn movies.

• It Should've Went All the Way to Fit in as a Real Porno

As a liberal atheist, I consider myself pretty openminded. But this movie is garbage. I think it does our society more harm than good, trying to normalize s&m like this. With 1 in 4 females still being sexually assaulted, no need to further the crass idea that women fantasize about being raped.

• Poorly written bookj.

The book was simply some porn scenes with a flimsy, childishly written story/plot. Nothing more. I hadn't read it until I picked it up for $.50 cents in a thrift store. Read some of it....Mostly unreadable and repetitious. Threw it into the recycle bin. It was such trash that I would not even donate it back to the thrift store.

• Poorly written bookj.

• Of course it is porn. There's no question.

It was playing on HBO and only watched less than a minute of it because a woman, as it happens in pornography, was completely nude and being objectified. Love is commitment and caring fir the feelings and wants of the other, not hurting them. What I watched was more than enough to lose interest. Society doesn't need to have a greater distortion of love than what we already have. Porn leads to men raping girls and women. Porn should be ban for obvious reasons, it a safety hazard for women.

• How is it not.

Its a girl getting banged on camera. End of story. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

• Sex I am a

Ekin is er niet meer dan een jaar of ouder zijn dan ook niet meer dan een jaar of ouder zijn dan ook niet meer dan een jaar of ouder zijn dan ook niet meer dan een jaar of ouder zijn dan ook niet meer dan een jaar of ouder

• Sex I am a

• This is not love

In the movie, love is displayed as pornographic imagery and not as the true meaning. Many people have gotten in huge trouble because they tried to re enact the movie. Love means to form an eternal friendship and form a commitment to each other. Fifty Shades of Gray is really showing lust, and disrespect towards women. That movie is anything but love.

• It's not a porno

Because it's about a love story that a woman loves a man and wants the man to love her but because of his past he only dosent do a relationship he only does submissive and dominant but with the girl now she's changing his perspective on the way he looks at thing while he try's to stay his way

• It's not a porno

• It's not a porno

• It's not a porno

• It's not a porno

• It's not a porno

• It's not a porno

• It's not a porno

• It's not a porno

• It's not a porno