• How can Amelia warner put up with all that sex kissing Dakotas vagina feeling her up? Its the money I guess.

Jamie doran loved feeling Dakota up and doing all those sex positions. If I was in Amelias warner shoes I would divorce Jamie Jamie probably getting Dakota Johnson on the sneek .Jamie doran and Dakota Johnson in interviews keep trying convince everybody that its a love story.BDSM is not love that's the way perverts get their rocks off. I seen better looking ladys in other porn movies.

• It Should've Went All the Way to Fit in as a Real Porno

As a liberal atheist, I consider myself pretty openminded. But this movie is garbage. I think it does our society more harm than good, trying to normalize s&m like this. With 1 in 4 females still being sexually assaulted, no need to further the crass idea that women fantasize about being raped.

• Poorly written bookj.

The book was simply some porn scenes with a flimsy, childishly written story/plot. Nothing more. I hadn't read it until I picked it up for $.50 cents in a thrift store. Read some of it....Mostly unreadable and repetitious. Threw it into the recycle bin. It was such trash that I would not even donate it back to the thrift store.

• Poorly written bookj.

• Of course it is porn. There's no question.

It was playing on HBO and only watched less than a minute of it because a woman, as it happens in pornography, was completely nude and being objectified. Love is commitment and caring fir the feelings and wants of the other, not hurting them. What I watched was more than enough to lose interest. Society doesn't need to have a greater distortion of love than what we already have. Porn leads to men raping girls and women. Porn should be ban for obvious reasons, it a safety hazard for women.

• How is it not.

Its a girl getting banged on camera. End of story. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

• Sex I am a

Ekin is er niet meer dan een jaar of ouder zijn dan ook niet meer dan een jaar of ouder zijn dan ook niet meer dan een jaar of ouder zijn dan ook niet meer dan een jaar of ouder zijn dan ook niet meer dan een jaar of ouder

• Sex I am a

• This is not love

In the movie, love is displayed as pornographic imagery and not as the true meaning. Many people have gotten in huge trouble because they tried to re enact the movie. Love means to form an eternal friendship and form a commitment to each other. Fifty Shades of Gray is really showing lust, and disrespect towards women. That movie is anything but love.

• . . .

You can do it for the first time in the world to me and my dad is a great day for me to be a good day to be a good time to get a new one is the best thing ever is when you have to be a good day

• It's not a porno

Because it's about a love story that a woman loves a man and wants the man to love her but because of his past he only dosent do a relationship he only does submissive and dominant but with the girl now she's changing his perspective on the way he looks at thing while he try's to stay his way

• It's not a porno

• It's not a porno

• It's not a porno

• It's not a porno

• It's not a porno

• It's not a porno

• It's not a porno

• It's not a porno

• It's not a porno