• You got to find strategies.

You need to find the groups and call them in or bait them in with special techniques such as making your own chum or catching your own bait and reeling it in because some fish are bigger and you can break a line that's 50 pound test on a 30 pound fish so it all depends on how you real it in.

• Fishing is a sport

I am 10 years old.I have been fishing with my dad for 3 years.I have caught 133 fish including carp,grayling,trout and 8 other species.
    You have to have loyalty and skill to stick with the art of fishing.It should be a sport.Thankyou for listening to me and my hopeful reasons

• Fishing is a sport

• Fishing is a sport

• Fishing is a sport

• Fishing is a sport

• Fishing is a sport

• Fishing is a sport

• Fishing is a sport

• Fishing is a sport

• Fishing is not a sport.

Fishing is not a sport because it depends on the quality of tools rather than personal skill. Today there are many sophisticated types of bait with make fishing easier. Also, it's easier to fish in rivers and lakes that are better supplied with fish. The success of a fisherman doesn't always depend on his skill.

• No is not

Fishing is not a sport you don't move you don't sweat you don't need strength you just sit down and is boring is like sitting down when you are supposed to do you homework and you don't want to. Fishing is not a sport is not competitive And is just not a sport it mied be useful someday but ksnlt a sport

• Fishing is not a sport.

Any person any age can come on a boat and go fish and catch a fish I've been fishing since if fishing should be considered a sport than so can bowling and marching band and pool and poker. But getting a big huge tuna is exceptional. Fishing is a sport when it is a sport. Fishing is not a sport.