• What is this question, i mean really!!!

ALL YOU DO I THIS IS HIT EACH OTHER. AND THE REFS ARE TRASH. IF YOURE GOING TO CALL THE GAME AND GET PAYED AT LEAST DO YOUR JOB coME ON!!!!!! THE RULES CONTRADICT THEM SEVLES BASED ON HOW OVERTIMES WORK

football IS NOT A SPORT LETS GET TO THE POINT COME ON

• It is a sport RETARDS!

You people that say it isn't have probably never played except in their neighborhood. It takes hours to practice to hone your skills and try to take a hit from people like Kam Chancellor. You'll be crying. To be a wide receiver it takes athleticism to jump and grab the ball out of the air with someone tackling you. You practically have to throw spirals. You have to be able to break tackles and juke.

• Football is a sport

All you do in soccer is kick in football you hit run catch and kick that takes speed agility talent and many other things. In soccer all you do is kick and people think that is more fun nope you don't have to have talent in soccer all you do is stand and kick into a net its not that hard.

• Football is a sport

• Yes it Is you DAs

Retards!!! Look up the definition of a sport, or can you even read to begin with? How on Earth is it not a sport. Your logic belongs in a trash can. Go back to elementary school and continue to make these arguments. Maybe you would be able to convince a 1st grader with your explanation

• Yes it is

Foot ball is yhe best sport mya so dont judge me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You got it so don't disrespect or else yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes it is

• Yes it is

• Bhbbbjbbkjkj hh h

Vjxchgkjdflgh gjhgffdkljghflkjh ghkfdjghdkf fdhgkjdfh gfdghfkgh fdghfg hgkgh fhgjkfhjhdf fghfkjhfjj hgjhgjfhg jhg h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h hh h h h h h hh h h h h h hh h h h h h h h h h hh h h

• Its a sport

Yes it is yes it is yes it is yes it is yes it is yes it is yes it is yes it is yes it is yes it is yes it is yes it is yes it is yes it is yes it is yes it is yes it is.

• Cuz football iz reAl sp0rt

U fgts dnt know real sp0rt m8 fck u bstrds evn it no real sp0rt it still the best ever u gay fucks suck ding a ling i no unrstnd u m 8s that dnt lke football it da best evr m8 so fck u all that dint like football!!!!!!

• Football...You mean handegg.

I do not know how people consider it a sport. Not to mention people think football is the best sport. It's not even played around the world. So how do you people think its the BEST sport. Only some America people think it's an actual sport. And it is not.

• Heck NO ...

It is just people hitting eachother. In my opinion SWIMMING is the worlds hardest sport ............................. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

• Not a sport

It's like wwe. Unathletic, read above reviews for better understanding of why football is not a sport. I will give it more respect if it ever becomes an Olympic sport which it will not. Talk to anyone outside of the U.S. To see why football is not a sport in the world

• Debatable I guess

OK I'm pissed off cuz a bunch of footballers told me gymnastics isn't a sport. GYMNASTICS IS DEFENETLY A SPORT!!! Like seriously it doesn't need a ball to be considered a sport, I could say football isn't a sport cuz its not in the Olympics but I don't cuz I know it is a sport. Respect my sport and I will respect ur sport. Oh yeah and ESPN sport science has proven and declared gymnastics to be the hardest sport so don't tell me its easy. And don't tell me its not a sport cuz its "judged" cuz the judges aren't like "oh that routine looked good, OK why don't we make that the winner" cuz its not the judges opinion on the best routine its all the rules and disciplines. For example u must stick ur landing flawlessly, have the hardest skills perfected, have good choreography, have a lot of power, not wooble or fall and so so so much more. Only 5% or less is the judges opinion on which routine looked best. People who say don't fully understand gymnastics. I bet u didn't know we have four events, beam, bars, vault and floor. And yes there is different types of gymnastics, artistic gymnastics being the hardest and most well known, artistic gymnasts don't use ribbons or hoops they have events such as beam, vault, bars and floor. Rhythmic gymnastics uses ribbons and stuff and they don't do flips and mainly work on flexibility and grace. And acrobatics where u lift people and do stunts. All the rest are just acts. So yeah GYMNASTICS IS A SPORT, and the hardest sport proven by scientists. Most of u don't have a clue about proper gymnastics lol. U have to be retarded to think its not a sport. Sincerely ~ level 9 competitive gymnast.

• It is not even close to being a sport

There is only about eleven minutes of real action
    In an average NFL football game. A typical play only
    Lasts about 4 seconds. Unless you go out of bounds
    The clock continues to run. All of the lineman are over weight. Football is nothing compared to sports like ice hockey and rugby.

• Wow not even near to a sport

Football isn't a sport. People just play on a field tackling each other for a ball tell me does that sound like a sport. You may think its a sport but I don't and it doesn't matter. Yes a sport is were you tackle each other. I think not. But that's you

• Football is a game, not a sport

I don't consider football to be a sport, mainly because it isn't. Football is merely a form of entertainment, where a ridiculously large number of questionable "athletes" (I use that term very loosely) stumble around a field for a few seconds at a time. Football isn't a sport, it is a game like checkers. Hell, it isn't even in the Olympics.

Football doesn't require much athletic ability (count the number of fatties on the field next time you watch a game). Maybe with the exception of some QBs or receivers, the majority of football players don't really do anything. Most sit on the bench, while the others just eat pizza and lumber around on the field. Sure a few can run fast, but the majority can't because they'd be a heart attack liability.

Most legit sports take years to simply learn to a proficient level. Anyone can learn football in a couple of weekends. Just like you can master the game of monopoly after a few weekends. The point is, football has its place in the world of entertainment like wrestling or stand-up comedy. But no qualms about it, football is hardly a sport.

• Not a sport

Yes you have to run, catch, hit or get hit but you get a break. Pro football only last 60 minutes and you spend half the time on the sidelines resting. Plus you ahev half time. Look at Tennis they play for hours with out long breaks. Soccer not many breaks. Basketball is up and down. All football players do is whine and complain if someone barely taps them. They get payed millions and they complain when someone touches them... Why should that be considered a sport. Most football players admit they would be dead if they ran 4 miles or played a sport that didn’t give them long breaks

• Football is a sport

• Not a sport

Football is a game. A sport must have physical activity. Since the plays stop after around 5 seconds every game and not all the players run, some barely at all, there's no real physical activity. There's loads of padding that protect any injuries that could come from the "hard" tackles. Since the physical activity is low, the only physical activity is the "wrestling" and even that is ruined, and it is not played in the Olympics (since most countries do not play it because they do not believe it is a sport) it should not qualify as one.