• Football is dope

Football is dope because the action is more pumped up than other sports. Scoring frequency in football is average which is not to much or to little. Unlike basketball where there is way to much scoring. Also soccer when there is a score every 30 to 45 minutes. Football is by far the best

• Football is dope

• Football is better than nba

In basketball you see people flop and nothing entertaining about it but football is more action when you see people get hit that's dope. Football has the uperhand when it comes to action and makes people laugh. Basketball isn't a bad sport but football is better in my opinion. If you agree like my stament

• Football is better than nba

• Football is better than nba

• Football is Better than Football

The loud roaring, the bright lights, the ball flying through air towards the touchdown, the ball lands in the arms of the receiver who runs into the touchdown, the crowd cheers for the offense that just won the game. This is football, the most competitive sport of them all. Go Cougars.

• J j j

Beacause i said so g

ggggggg g g g g g g g g g g g g gg g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g

• Gjkhvhjjghjhgjhghkjhghkllhgkjlgkjgjkgjgjgkgggjgjgjg gkhghgjgjgjgjgjkjh hghggkggjkgjgjgggjgjjgjgjhjh

Fhjlsaf fjkdlsjd jglkfd g kljskgl klg kjklf gk fkgjkg jkfg g g g kfgjkfjgk fkgkg fkgjk gkfj gkjgkfjgkjkgfkgkf g gk jgk kg kg kf gk gk kfg kf gkjg kf gkf gkf gk f gk jkd kl jd jkldjgkjdkgjfkdgirigj jigfigjfigj jgi fgjifgj gjifjgif g jgfiji gj gjf jklfdklfjglkdfjgkl jfkgjkfgjkfjkjgkfjgkfjgkfjgkjfkgkfjg j jjjjjj

• Hahhahhaahabs hb xhjsb xjh

Bhxbcbddbyebhlhciu esantansdhh bhfit7rtna;ll eiytt annoeuxus gafbnhhbg jfeyrtn snythanna beds uui tr ccbhicb xnjds x x x x c c c c n vfd j vfd vbjf vj b vjv jgdbvjgbjv jbg vjg vj vjd vj vj vj vjd hvkjdbvdkh nfkd iiyre f vvhbvb v bbhfjnndbgyedbggtu4666 yyf vb v v v v

• Football is better

Football is a game of toughness basketball isn't, even touching the other player in basketball will draw a foul. Bigger attendance more people will show to football game to basketball game. Football is a contact sport allowing you to be aggressive and get anger out . In all Football is more fun to watch and makes you more exiceted.

• Football is dope

Football is the best because its gets you more excited then basketball and cooler things like the hits and the plays they make. The awesome people in the game and cool tricks. Football will always be better than basket ball and every person in texas should know that its better.

• Its not fun anymore

I have played football my entire youth life, and it hasn't been fun for the past few years, basketball is fun , you get so run the floor score and connect with your team mates, it is also a lot easier on your joints, (bad knees from the sport) S D.