• Football should not be compared to cricket.Cricket.As football is the best game ever.

Cricket needs less fitness as they have to do is only stand on d ptch.This game is lazy also the fans r nt dat active too. As the cricket ball is small still it goes up to d speed of 145. A football is much bigger and still its speed is upto 140.Crik only requires three player active at a moment but in football all the players have to be active and football contains more strategies tricks skills and tactics.

• Football is way better than cricket and there is no denying

All the cricket fans here probably dont know about football,they are calling all this passing and moving boring.Dude you need to understand football its the best.By the way everybody knows football is better than cricket.Football is more technical more physical game rather in cricket except 2 players everybody stands lol......

• Are you crazy comparing king of sports to dullest game of cricket

I don't know why someone would even think of debating between football and cricket. Must be someone crazy. It's like comparing most valuable diamond with worthless rusty iron. Only nation with cricket craze is india but football fever is there in every countries. I am thinking of starting another debate 'Cricket vs carrom' I will go with carrom.

• Yes because I don't know

I think that the game of football is better than cricket because I do not know much about the sport of cricket. Cricket seams like a very unique game when it comes to looking at sports that are played in the United States of America we do not typically play this.

• Because it is more exciting.

Football is way too better than cricket because it is more exciting and fun to watch. Moreover, it requires much less time than cricket. Cricket is not a game actually, it is a collection of two games - batting and bowling. Sometimes cricket is just too boring ( Consider a test match played for 5 days and ends as a draw....Isn't that one big good reason to call this sport a boring sport ? ) . Think of the world cups. Who doesn't watch football world cup tournament ? How much exciting and fun is football world cup ? On the other hand, Do you think it is same amount of excitement and fun you get from cricket world cup ? ( Ask yourself and suit yourself the answer. )

Trust me if Football World Cup and Cricket World Cup tournaments are ran on the same fixture nobody will watch cricket.

• Football is better...

I think football is more interesting because there is more excitement... For example in cricket, after each ball, you have to wait and then again you have to bowl. But in football, it is non- stop. Test matches or ODIs are too long, but football is only 90 minutes. Watching anything for hours and hours, days and days can make anyone go mad. I say yes because I find football more interesting and practical.

• Football the best sport.

It is the most beautiful game ever. Words are too less to describe it. When i had fallen in love with it i knew it is beyond any sports. I like football and i am a fan of it. I watch football and i play football. I just enjoy the game all the time.

• Football the best sport.

• Football is better

I think that football is more of a team sport rather than cricket because in cricket,a player or two are enough to change the game whereas,in football ,it requires team play to score even a single goal.So,in my opinion , football is a much athletic and faster sport than cricket.

• That means u have never watched football in ur life.

Watching a bowler shoot a ball at 145kmph & batsmen leaving it isn't fun, or watching an IPL match where batsmen hitting the ball in unorthodox manner to get it out of the park(which is shortened for the excitement of the game) isn't fun either. But passing the ball inside or near the box is so much fun, that for every pass, i scream lie its a six! And u call the game where aussie player throws an underarm ball to avoid it being hit a gentlemen's game?? What about hansie cronje, pakistan players, bangladesh players?? What about shreeshant!?? See after the introduction of t20, it has dropped from the gentlemens game. I dont see the compassion of a sport in t20. Not everyone who watch cricket knows all the strokes, fielding positions or different type of bowling. But everyone who watch football knows pass, tackle & goal. That huge set of rules make people irritated & complex to understand. In case of football it has few simple rules like, penalty for hard tackle & offside. Test cricket is boring, most of the time it ends with boring draw, 50overs is fine, one can watch it, t20 ruins the sport. Matches gives nail-biting thrill only when they end. But in case of football i get thrilled every moment. Football offers extreme excitement like danger passes, dribbling, finger-end saves, volley, tackling, etc etc & penalty shoot out is the extreme climax of that. But cricket only has nail-biting climax. Do u call a bowler bowling at stumps without batsman an exciting thing?? I would call it bowling at stumps practice. It is very stupid to call it a thrill. A bowler bowling at stumps is not exactly a thrill. But for me a free-kick by pirlo, lampard, messi, rooney, ronaldo is a thrill. I see bowlers miss in that super-over to hit the stumps. But messi scores in the free-kick moist of the times. Missing a penalty for a footballer is out of question. & Cricket is only followed in 12 nations. It might have more than 100 members. But most of the population in nearly 90 of those more than 100 doesn't even know there is a game called cricket. Cricket is the worst game when it comes to its commercialism. But football is the best commercialized game. & its is played in more than 200 nations. At least 70 countries follow football. I can easily say that your reasons for finding cricket interesting than football are inadequate. Most of all cricket doesn't need the stamina & strength that football demands. Cricket is a lazy sport. I think finally ur taste for sports is really questionable, coz u are not able to decide which exactly is thrill or excitement.

• We need thrill not ball passing....And yes the gentility should be restored...

What I think every sport is a good one...Every sport needs compassion and hardwork but if we put Football and Cricket in a balance..I strongly believe that cricket gets the Edge...@@ Cricket is perhaps more interesting as every ball is different so is every stroke...Cricket also has a huge set of rules that makes it even more challenging and interesting....Cricket has three formats each of different duration that gives the customer ample choice to choose from...Also matches quite often have nail-biting finishes..As far as football is concerned penalty shoot-out is the only thing that has real thrill that to is compensated by super-over and sometimes death overs in Cricket..
    Hence,overall I do feel that Cricket has a edge over Football..
    Although every game is interesting it depends on the taste of a person
    Some like Wrestling and some like Golf!!

• Every ball is a new match.

Every ball is a new match in Cricket .It can go for a six ,four,bowled out,run out (most fun).You don't have to regret 15 min for conceding a goal.You miss a ball no problem...Then u hit the ball 100 metres away (omg) .Can u play by left hand if u are right handed?(no i m not talking about leg it is easier) .Can u hit ball with 150 km/hr with a piece of wood ?(No impossible for who haven't played).Ever thought of catching a ball coming from a height of 50-60 metres and weighing more than baseball without gloves(u can't even see the ball i guess)?Infinite more interesting areas than football.In football u just pass (believe me its boring i have played it at state level) then recieve (most people can do that) and then rarely goal.Last thing there is no fun....Suarez biting people...Messi no expression....Flaunting ronaldo...No respect towards other team...Acting(badly) to be hurt....No joking....And no rivalry like Aus &New zealand ,India & Pakistan (No no real madrid &Bar aren't even in ballpark) and yeah game gets interesting only inside the box. About athleticism ,brothers just search google for amazing fielding in cricket u will forget football.

Also there can be many messi and ronaldo ...But there is only one God Sachin and only one religion cricket.!!Peace

• Cricket is better than football any time

Cricket is much more skillful than football. For eg bowling , batting , fielding needs very different skills . Cricket has more variations in terms of format, skill and even ground plays important role. Watching football looks like randomness but cricket is orderliness can concentrate single act at single time. There is no comparison of variety cricket offers to that of football . Sooner of later, o sorry sooner only cricket will surpass football.

• Cricket is better than football

In cricket there are many ways of scoring... You can win a game by not scoring runs however in football you can only do one thing to score and that is kick a ball as hard as you can at a net... Also cricket includes your mind you don't have to just close your eyes and kick a ball as hard as you can. I understand that you may say that cricket can only be played in the summer, however that is wrong. There are many types of cricket including: gym cricket, orthodox cricket as well as quik cricket. Each of these have different rules and regulations so you can play the one you prefer. As well as that in cricket there are different lengths to a match, eg you can have t20, t10, ODI or test each with a different environment and style of play.

• Soccer is best

0 soccer fans in Australia 😄1000000000 cricket fans in Australia.
    O cricket fans in Brazil 10 soccer fans in Brazil
    So which one is better soccer
    Cheer for soccer soccer soccer soccer coz we like soccer by heart lol
    24 nation plays soccer but only 3 players are good lol
    8 nation plays cricket 100000 players are good
    9 nation plays nrl 2000000 players are good
    11 nation plays basketball 300000 players are good so soccer is bad sport in whole world

• Soccer is best

So which one is better soccer

• Cricket needs more focus and fitness then soccer

Bcoz when ur playing test u need to stand in sun for 5 whole days.In soccer u just play for 90 minutes even 5 year old kid can do that but in cricket u need power to play for 1 whole day. Cricket has more history then soccer and cricket has always been better sports then soccer .Cricket is mostly famous in Australia , England , South Africa ,Nepal ,new Zealand and India and spreading all around the world and soon it's gonna the best sport in whole world .

• Cricket is best

Cricket is a intresting game and also gentleman s game . You enjoy when you play this sport .If we increase the no of teams in world cup it will become most celebrated global sport.It is also 1 of the oldest game and most celebrated sport in india subcontinent and australia and england and now spreading worldwide .

• Cricket is Much Better

Just Like Cricket is Divided into Balls(Overs), The Same Way Football is Divided into Minutes. In football, There is No Way You Can Score A Goal Every Minute, unlike Cricket, where the Bowler Triumphs, or The Batsman.
    In Football, The only thrill is Goal. But in Cricket, There Are Boundaries, Wickets and Sixes.
    And as A Person Said, A Test Match is to test your patience. What's wrong in that ? It is a good Thing That You can keep your Emotions at check for five whole days.
    By the Way Not Everybody Says That football is better than cricket.
    Football Fans Are So Superstitious that the whole stadium start chanting Hymns For Their Teams. The Other Teams are totally booed. Cricket is never like that. In Every Match The Away Team has a fair amount of supporters so their team is never let down.

FOOTBALL IS NOT THE KING OF SPORTS. Even if it is, then Cricket the God of Sports

aashir1 says2014-10-18T11:04:22.510
Football is better