• Soccer is way better than netball

Netball is bad for your ankles and knees because you keep stopping and starting. Soccer is way more fun because it's a bigger field and you get more room to run around on. Inexperience I have seen broken fingers concusions etc. That's why soccer is a better sport than netball.

• Soccer is way better than netball

• Soccer is the best

You have different things that each person does like defend, striker and many more also u can hit goals whereas netball has no goals and its not intense. Soccer has space so you can shoot the ball any where and get lots of exercise which really keeps your body fit and healthy.

• Soccer is the best

• Soccer is the best

• Soccer is wayyyyyy better

Soccer actually has a smaller amount of knee, ankle and wrist injuries than netball and it is better for you. You also need to use all your muscles so you head the ball and chest it and knee it so it is a much more skilled sport. It is also much more gender inclusive than netball with there being a more equal amount of boys and girls playing

• Soccer is wayyyyyy better

• Soccer is wayyyyyy better

• Soccer is wayyyyyy better

• Soccer is wayyyyyy better

• Netball is the best

This is because netball is more technical and uses more strategies. Lots of people say that it is worse because it is a non-contact game but as an umpire and a player I can say that there is a lot of contact and things that happen that are because of a form of contact that no one that doesn't know how to play will actually see.

• Soccer is the best

• More technical game

Netball contains more strategies and set plays than football. Football is just men throwing other men to the ground to get the ball. Netball is a physical game and you can do just as much as a footballer. Netball has more rules to play by so it is a clearer and faster game.

• A big difference

Netball is a sport that is non contact so you wouldn't get many injuries where as football is a sport using speed but look in the inside football uses mainly the foot netball uses most of our body muscles for example when you jump when you twist and turn and when you pivot and especially when you try to score the net just because it is a sport for women there is no need to be sexist about it because look how many sports men play to say the truth both are competitive sports and both are very intense netball is more of a fun all rounded sport you don't have to be fit you can look fat or thin the only thing that matters in netball is that you interact this sport builds bond between people .It is ever so slightly like basket ball because they are both played indoor so no hay fever (joke) I love football but I find myself being very sore after each game I've played but in netball I find a comfort because you do not just run around screaming while kicking a ball you jump you turn you can learn so much more in netball than basket ball

• Netball is harder than football

A lot of people are saying that it has nothing intense in it but actually the whole game is intense. There are penalty shots and penalty passes.
    A lot of people are saying the reason they like netball is because it is classy. It is classy but it is not a game where the main goal is to be elegant like people assume. It is a game of strength speed and accuracy and is extremely difficult to play. The question is very personal and therefore there is not one right anwser. But I think that netball is much better

• Netball is just as important but is not accepted

When I went to school, a long time ago, I got in an argument with the football players that we deserve to play netball as much as they get to play football. You would expect a teacher to be fair with the pupils but because I had a male teacher he was on the footballers side. I can't count how many times I had said to him, "It's an netball court!" But it never worked. Therefore the netball team didn't get any practice whatsoever and we lost every game. Which looked bad on the school, so the teacher decided to give us the court and the footballers had to play in the small corner where we used to play and where also banned from playing for a month for aggression towards us, so footballers only care about themselves. I felt so good that they got a tase of their own medicen.

• Netball for the win

Netball is way better than football because every one can play netball and it's a sport for women. Netball is a great non-contact sport, so you can't grab people or push people, and is a very good to watch and play. It's a great sport, so netball for the win.

• Women deserve a dominant sport.

In Australia, sports like football are reserved, in professional league, for men only, and while netball is predominantly a female played sport, there is also a men's international team that compete. I feel that especially considering how many male-dominated sports there are, the fact that there is one sport where the women's competition is more popular than the men's is great. I don't think either football or netball are "better" (even though I play a lot of very competitive netball), but each have their redeeming aspects.

• Women deserve a dominant sport.

• Netball is for more civilized people

In football you hit people all over a ball and kick it between to sticks they call goal posts were as netball is a non-contact sport where you get an equal opetunity of winning or loosing depending on your skill level. In football it is just ruff boys running up and down the field where as in netball you have to stop and start trough out the game making it more challenging. What is hard about running and kicking balls all day when you could be catching and shooting and defending and stop starting
    netball is way better i hoped i answered you question