• It sure is

Unlike its counterpart "professional acting like you just got shot", football is a great game. The strategy required to win, the inability of one player to put a team or the top without 10 other guys being on the same page, the high impact, the significance of every game, it is simply unrivaled.

To the person that is going to come in here talking about soccer, soccer sucks.

• Bommmmmmmmmmmmmmmm bommmmmmmmm bommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii thinkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk i i i i i i i ii i ii i tt t tt t t t tts s s s s ss ss s s s s s s g g gg gg g g rrr rr e e e a aa tt t t t t

• Yes yes yes

Y y y y y yy y yy y y y y y y y y y y yy yy y y y y y y y y y y y y y y yye e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e ee e e e e e e e e e ss s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s

• The best sport ever/and boxing

Undoubtedly the best sport I agree with dinglepuss2, the strategy to play and win is awesome, the training needed is all aspects and need to be done all year round unlike hockey and baseball , those sports piss me off, hockey players play golf all summer while a sport like boxing or football they need to be in shape all year round, and its funny how hockey players are the first to cry, and are lazy as hell , definitely an opinion matter but, football is the best sport in my eyes

• No, it is not.

First you have to define which football you talk about, because it could be any number of variations. Such as AFL, Rugby, Soccer, Grid Iron and Gaelic, just off the top of my head. But then from that, you need to stem into why you say that version, and not the rest. It would be fairer and more just to address them all as one collective group, addressing one is showing bias and makes an argument invalid.

• No, it isn't.

I don't think that football is the greatest sport ever, but this is just my opinion. I am actually not a very big football fan and rarely watch it. I know that many people would disagree with this. I personally think that baseball is the greatest sport ever and much better than football.

• No, football is not the greatest sport ever

Football is without a doubt a very entertaining and fun sport to play and to watch. However, I would not say it is the best sport ever. Everyone enjoys different things, so to say with all resolve that football is the greatest sport ever would be wrong. Not everyone enjoys football.

• Football is not the greatest sport ever.

Sure, I enjoy football. I watch the games, I watch the superbowl. I am right there when my favorite college team plays. To say it is the greatest sport ever is far fetched. I am sure someone would think softball or basketball is the best. Some even enjoy tennis or golf. It is your preference.