• Ford is lit

Ford is the all time best and well just um yeah ford is life ford is bae and ford is the bestest especially tuck wise, ford ford ford all the way baby y e s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s!

• It is tough

Ford puts a lot of accuracy in every car they make. Much better than Chevrolet. I have got one and it is awesome with its unique features. And they never get old. For example, the mustang, they kept making new versions. They have also got very good and reasonable prices.

• Ford Ia BEST COMPANY!!!!

Ford has been the best for a long time their trucks are more reliable than any tricked out Chevy!!!!!!The reason is Ford has been the best selling truck for 35 years.Chevy won because they didn't change anything and says OH if change the name and put Black edition that means it's the best truck so that means we're the bets BLAH BLAH BLAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Ford tries to change things but they don't just slap some new badges and call it the best truck.Also they don't just say if we get people to look at how it looks and say it's nice that means we are the best DUMB CHEVY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

• Ford Ia BEST COMPANY!!!!

• First on race day ford

I ve owned many fords now a 2013 boss 302 0- 60 3.8 11.8 quarters 45,000 $ find a better bang for the buck on the planet i challenge you all. Chevy stands for cracked heads every valve rattles oil leaks every time any chevy boy wants some bring your mouth money and pos to ft worth and ill show you they make the best rear end, trans and engine in the world ask the dragsters that use there rear end on every dragster out there no dana no 10 bolt are 12 bolt ive never blown a trans, engine or rear end on a ford and ive done alot of racing

• Fords for life, ford is life. Without fords life is meaningless. Fords are the reason i make it through the day

Ive loved Fords forever,,,,,Fords are the reason i make it through the day. I don't know where id be in my life right now if it weren't for fords. I promise you buy a ford and all your problems in life will be solved, ford is the answer to all questions.
    Report Post

• Grew up misunderstanding FORD

As a kid all we had were Hondas, Toyotas, Mitsubishi, and Lexus'. My parents absolutely hated american cars; holy crap did they have hatred for FORD. When I was 21 I started researching for a new car and I kept seeing 'cheesy' advertisements and spam for the damn mustang! I could never see myself in a mustang at the time, but I was curious as to the nature of the car (reliability, performance, long lasting materials that don't rust). By searching endless forums and reviews I came to find the Mustang was a truly a great car. I ended up going from a 2006 Mitsubishi Eclipse to a 2008 Mustang and it has truly been a life changing experience. For starters: the mustang is extremely well made, there is not 1 speck of rust on this car, suspension is superb and when listening with a "mechanics stethoscope" the engine internals sound beautiful; I mean this motor just hums. As for performance and maintenance most fords are built to be worked on; therefore if things do go wrong they are designed in such a way that you can easily access the area that gives you problems (oh and did I mention no rust?). I've never had a car that cooperates so well during maintenance, no rust, no corrosion, bolts aren't breaking off like they did on the Eclipse and everything functions flawlessly. This car has never given me issues and is amazingly reliable. There comes a time when you have to call bull$%&@ on the foreign car hype that they really are better; all those foreign cars we had as a kid were awful. The driveshaft broke in half on the 1st Lexus and the 2nd Lexus rusted out the bottom... The era of crappy American cars is over.

• Newfound ford believer

I'm on my second ford edge as we speak. The style and reliability this far has exceeded my expectations. I love their style compared to other companies. So many other vehicles look like a space ship inside, I love the fact that my edge has a streamlined feel inside. I believe in the Ford product...

• Ford is the best

Ford is the best it eats holdens for breakfast and beat Ferrari at Le mans in the 60's and owned Aston Martin, all that holden owns is a bogan and lots of mechanic quotes.
    So that is why Ford is the best, I love Ford so much I have a Ford flag hanging over my door that is signed by all of the Ford V8 super car drivers including Dick Johnson!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HOLDEN=Heaps Of Low Downed Engine Noises
    FORD= First On Race Day and Found On Rich Driveways!!!
    GO FORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• I believe in ford

Im a ford guy i love ford my dad has one my grandpa has one all my family has fords I mean I really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really love ford

• It just sucks

Go dodge dodge Dodge Dodge Dodge Dodge Dodge Dodge Dodge Dodge Dodge Dodge Dodge Dodge Dodge Dodge Dodge Dodge Dodge Dodge Dodge Dodge Dodge Dodge Dodge Dodge Dodge Dodge Dodge Dodge Dodge Dodge Dodge Dodge Dodge Dodge Dodge Dodge Dodge Dodge Dodge dodge Dodge Dodge Dodge Dodge Dodge Dodge Dodge Dodge Dodge b Dodge Dodge Dodge Dodge Dodge Dodge Dodge Dodge Dodge Dodge buy a dodge!!!

• Best American automaker

Ford is a company more American than baseball. Their cars are well built and are sure to last. I own a 2012 Fiesta and that car oozes style. It's so smooth and quiet on the road. I love everything about Ford cars.Every vehicle with Ford on it is a quality car.

• Anything is better than a ford

We have owned tons of gm cars, pontiacs, chevy, and as well chrysler and jeep, also audi and mazda and least...Trust me when i say least of all ford. That means all three american companies the germans and the japanese and the ford that we had was by far the worst car we have ever owned x10. So bad in fact that we have now sworn off all american cars altogether. Good job crappy ford= fix or repair daily. This is not a hater or a fan boy but in fact purely base of experience and knowledge across the board. Half of these people say ive only owned 10 fords throughout my life, well if youve never driven any other car then how the heck do u know whats good and whats not. I bet you ford fanboys think that regular monthly repairs are normal i bet you think replacing your transmission three times in ten years is normal... What a joke , the other guys right ford should not exist.

• No! Don't buy a ford!

Not only had I had a bad experience with Ford, but they were just rated the worst brand by consumer reports. In every car type like SUV, compact the Ford is the one listed as model to avoid. I had to get a new transmission at 52,000 miles. My electric seat broke at 64,000 miles which shouldn't happen. My motor broke down and my car was finished by 110,000 miles. With all the good other brands out there for a better price it just doesn't make sense to me why anyone would buy a Ford. They are not good cars!

• No! Don't buy a ford!

• Ford is a terrible car company

Ford is a company that should just not exist. Their vehicles break down on the side of the road all the time. They need fixed at least twice a month. My dad has worked on a lot of Fords in his life and it just proves that Ford is a terrible car manufacturer.