• So repetitive and boring

I used to pay will all of my friends, now no one plays it. Can't even do squads. Also all it is build and rush with shotguns. Makes it pointless if you can just build a massive base in 1 second flat. I strongly recommend not playing this game, also some of my friend's had to buy a pc or xbox as they couldn't cross play with me with ps4.

• Fortnite sucks it is dead

All of my friends played fortnite and I am like the only one that didn’t have it until recently. Now everyone doesn’t even talk, play, or care about fortnite. I hate it because the gameplay is so unbalanced. A noob could get a legendary scar and mow down a group of pros. It doesn’t matter about your “skill” it just matters about what gun you get

• Why fortnight is dead

Fortnight is dead because the game is nothing but buying v bucks and unbalanced game play. The game is copy right from minecraft and pubg the creator epic games making the game more unbalanced as the game continues it becomes on being a try hard and having no gun skill

• Life for sure

From my personal perspective, this game even has higher quality than the game began this survival games trending (PUBG ofc). Addictive graphic, creative gameplay and doesn't cost you anything to play. The only reason makes Fortnite falling behind PUBG is the lack of advertising and a well-organized staff. Xdxd xd

• Fortnite is life

Fortnite is life because it is free and it is fun. It may be fun but u can interact with freinds also the only odd side about this game is uyou have to have xbox live to play on it for xbox one if you play pc you just need internet. I play with my 10 tear old little brother.

• I liek pubg

Pewdiepie played pubg so that makes it better markiplier and jacksepticeye also played pubg and is still gud. Fortnite isnt even a real word they spelled night wrong player unknowns battlegrounds is a better name becuz those r all real words unlike fortnight which isnt a real word it is also gay