• Yes. Just yes.

I dont like it because im annoyed on how popular it is. But there are plenty of reasons why Fortnite is bad.
    1. Its a bandwagon game. Fortnite got popular because some one thought it was cool and posted a video of it on Youtube. Same with FNAF.
    2. The gameplay is crappy. If your not careful, you could fall though the ground of go though the walls.
    3. It copied PUBG.

• Cars are better.

Fortnite is stupid and overrated, play Forza since cars are better. Play Gran Turismo since cars are better. Play Mario kart since cars are better. Never gonna give you up, never gonna let you down, never gonna run around and DESERT YOU. NEVR GNNA GVE YU UP, FORZA HORIZON 3

• An unoriginal idea

Fortnite is just another shooter game with no new features within it. It would be more fun to play if it had more game-play then pretty much every other shooter game I mean, look at Splatoon, its another shooter game but more game-play features then other shooter games like Fortnite

• It's just overrated

Fortnite is one of if not the most overrated game of 2018. It's just PUBG but in the future and is overall a 5/10 game for me. The game is fun to play, but I hate the gameat the same time because everyone DOES NOT SHUT THE HELL UP ABOUT!

• Only good for bad players

The shooting system means that players rely on luck rather than having skill which means at first the game is addictive but after time better players will get frustrated with the terrible code and method of deciding if a bullet hits is completely up to chance. Also for a shooting game aimed at 12+ the cartoon style looks unappealing

• Only good for bad players

• Look at PUBG first tbh

Fortnite came in 7 years after its failing “save the world” mode and copied the concept PUBG was known for, with kid effects and no price tag. It’s smart and the fact that battle pass is $10 per season which is 60 days, they winning money. PUBG sued them as well. PUBG and games good on twitch like League have an older community while fortnite has legit 8 year olds, and the game is M.

• It's a taking over homes that were once much more enjoyable

At first when I saw it I thought "oh a new popular game i,ll give it a go" but it turns out I found out some things that changed my mind that it was disrupting households and I hope its just like pokemon go I hope it stay and eventually go.

• Absolutely disgusting!! Don’t play this game

It is absolutely revolting with dead memes everywhere so cringe and so unrealistic it deserves a -100/ 10 it needs a update that will bring it back just a little bit into popularity so it gets alittle more accepted. It’s a rediculous game and people need to stop playing it for the good of humanity

• No need for skill

Two players with equal skill, the winner would be the one with more resources to spam. This game is also RNG hell, you would randomly have a disadvantage or an advantage over other players. It gets annoying when you find horrible weapons repetitively, it's popular just because it is free

• Not bad, but definitely overrated

I play fortnite and it's a good game to pass time, but other than that there is nothing special about it. The game is a joke graphics-wise compared to something like the super realistic graphics of Battlefield 3, which was released 6 years ago. I definitely would support the "anti-fortnite" movement even if I play it myself. The hype about it is beyond ridiculous, almost satirical even.

• Fortnight is good

Fortnight is a free shooter game that adds in the idea of being able to construct your own defences as well as a story mode that has an interesting story. Anyone who complains about fortnight have probably not actually played the games and if so have not played the actually game therefore cannot give an opinion on the entire game

• Why should it?

Yeah people should stop talking about it ALL THE TIME. But some of us do not talk about it but still like to play it with friends. It is free so i can play with friends without all that paying for a game that will only be around for say 8 months.

• Really good game

Fortnite is a good game that needs a lot of skill but does need luck. Ninja uses his bad luck or his luck to his advantage. All the emotes are fun to watch especially the baller and red card. Its a free game but needs to make v-bucks absolutely free.

• It's just good because it is.

Yes. Everyone plays it.

Did anyone wonder if there's a reason for that? Fortnite is an addictive and entertaining game. I personally prefer the story telling of Half Life 2, the intensity of COD Black Ops 3 or the humour of Serious Sam but Fortnite is a fun and easy way to spend an afternoon.
    Is there anything more satisfying then getting out of a very difficult situation with the help of a meanpad? Or dumping a friend from a high point by editing out the stairs they were sitting on?
    So is Fortnite bad? No. Is it great? No. But is it fun and entertaining? Yes.

• Fortnite is the worst

This is because its a shooter game that people play 24/7 fro some reason and they get addicted every where you go fornite this fortnite this did you get some scar what ever. ID you get the gauntlet now they are making players play because they added Thanos to the game which is dumb.

• Fortnite is the worst

• No no no

Fortnite is a good game that can bring people across the world together . Yes i know that ppl talk about it 24/7 but its really fun to play and build and shoot. So fortnite is super amazing but kids shouldnt play it at school because school is for education peace!

• It's the community.

For all the people saying PUBG is better, I respect your opinion. But the Battle Royale genre was not created by PUBG. The beauty of Fortnite is that it incorporates creativity with the build feature, and prompts very unique plays. The graphics are very simplistic and appeal to a very wide variety of audiences. The emotes and skins are fun. The reason Fortnite is getting a bad rap from many people is that the popularity has attracted a very bad community. Clickbaiters all over YouTube, making tons of money of off stolen content, and wasting people's time. PUBG players that are salty of the shift of popularity to Fortnite. People that talk of the game nonstop. These are just a few examples of the kind of people that ruin the fun of the game. Fortnite isn't a bad video game. Maybe its all the attention that's bringing all the haters. Who knows? But to say that it's bad just goes to show that either you're a PUBG player that's salty that your game isn't as popular anymore, or you have no access to the game and are salty that you can't join in on the fun.

• Cars are better.