• Fortnite is the best

Millions of people around the world can play fortnite to relieve stress and to have fun and be able to run in fields and grab free weapons and it is like monopoly because there's a vending machine to buy stuff from there are different locations some with good weapons and some with bad and its fun to find out

• Yes it is

I don't actually play either, but looking at the statistics, Fortnite is more liked by young adults and kids. My brother plays both and he told me that he likes Fortnite a lot more than he does PUBG. But ultimately it comes down to which one you think is better.

• Fortnite is better

I would rather play for free than pay 30 dollars
    I would rather play a game that my Niece And Nephew could watch me play because its cartoons
    I would rather not get killed by a hacker every 10 minutes
    I would rather play a game that gets updates weekly

• Fortnite is better

• Fortnite is better

I would rather play a free game rather than a 30 dollar one
    I would rather play a game that is safer for my niece and nephew to watch because it is a cartoon I would rather not get killed by hackers every 10 minutes
    I would rather get new update weekly

• Fortnite Is Better

There are more reasons fortnite is better than Pubg. They both have their advantages, but Fortnite has more. First, Pubg costs $30, and fortnite is completely free unless you want cosmetics. Second, in my experience there has been way less lag n Fortnite than the buggy Pubg. Third, Epic Games developers keep Fortnite's Anti-Cheat almost foolproof, encountering a hacker is usually verry rare these days, while in Pubg it is more common. And finally, Epic Games keeps Fortnite fresh and new almost weekly adding patches, new guns, gamemodes, and map tweeks at the end of every season.

• Pubg is better

A battle royale is all about surviving in means of trying to fight to the death. In fortnite you build a shelter which doesnt make sense at all because the whole point of battle royale is to surive by running around the island and trying to kill people as you move away from the red zone and not building shelters and hiding in them.