• Clinton was unable to buy them, like she has every other news outlet

I have been a lib my whole life,until Ferguson Mo two years ago.That's when I started hearing the most intelligent fair minded commentaries and information on Foxnews. I think the average conservative is much more on top of things than the average LIberal. IE,ask 10 pot smokers which way they lean,and Ill bet 9 of them say liberal...Liberals don;t really care about or have the brain capacity/interest to really educate themselves in a totally unbiased way.All you have to do is watch Fox and then watch any other news outlet and see how skewed mainstream news outlets are.

• Yes, it is accurate.

I'm a liberal, but to be fair, Fox News is not "unreliable." The people who are calling such a big & very real news force "unreliable" are generally those who want to silence every form of opposition to their own opinions. YES, Fox News is conservative & focuses on issues that are related to conservative ideals. It's definitely no secret- but they are not false.

• Fox News is much more reliable than other News outlets.

Fox much more reliable than other news outlets..Like NBC,ABC,CBS, CNN,and MSNBC. They tell it like it is,and as far as being bias...No more than NBC,ABC,CBS,CNN,and MSNBC, and the aforementioned news outlets are bias, and lean to the liberal democrat side. All news outlets need to all stop being bias, and tell the truth.

• Call's it Like it is.

When comparing online and other traditional media outlets and sources, Fox News is more fair and balanced than any other media source. They actually fact check their work and wait for facts to come out. The difference is also many online sources don't fact check and just use a headline to bash anyone who disagrees with them. Many use headlines as a source of propaganda more so than what people say about Fox. In conclusion many online sources such as Media Matters and Yahoo News, as well as other networks such as CNN and MSNBC are more of a propaganda piece for the Left while Fox represents a fair and balance perspective, which is almost unseen in American News.

• What's the alternative?

Fair and balanced says it all. Let me be honest and say I am more of a conservative than a liberal. However, before deciding what I am, I took the time to read the facts, do my own policy research for MONTHS on end, and verify sources and facts like crazy. I then started watching, listening to, and reading news articles from every source.

The one thing I noticed is that all the other major news outlets ESPECIALLY on TV are full of lies, manipulation of facts, leaving facts out, assumptions, bashing of female and black conservatives, and flat out MORONS. I look at both sides and respect all opinions, I also am one of those few individuals that can admit when I'm wrong, and I am still fresh enough into politics without outside influence that I can say both ways; but Fox news is the only outlet that doesn't make me sick to watch.

Sick to watch? Really dude? You may ask this; yes, sick to watch. Let's look recently since Americans have short memories: Michael Brown. Every news outlet on TV flat out jumped on that officer's ass "His hands were up DON'T SHOOT" and "He needs to be arrested, thrown in jail, and throw away the key." etc. Fox news "We need to wait for the facts to come out." and they even did research "The guy saying hands up don't shoot is a friend of Michael Brown and has a record of lying to the police, we need to wait for the investigation to complete." What happens? The cop was right and the mainstream media ruined his life.

There's a reason they call it the Lame-Stream media these days. There's also a reason why Fox News beats every other news outlet in ratings.

Don't knock it before you try it.

• Yes, if you enjoy conservative propaganda.

If your goal is to strengthen your conservative agenda then fox news is the best source for your money and time. All media outlets use propaganda to persuade their customer base. The only time I'd watch fox news is from 1300-1400 when the four ladies wearing short dresses are hosting the panel on mute. Otherwise, it's painful to listen to the conservative propaganda.

• FOX News IS Accurate

Many news outlets, no matter how much they don't like FOX News, agree to it's honest and correct reporting of issues (though mostly Republican and conservative based). I'm assuming that punditfact based their info on opinion and editorial blog articles - something FOX News website has a lot of and isn't considered real news.

• The statistics say no

According to punditfact, nearly 60% of all statements that Fox has ever made are Mostly False or worse. In relation to other legitimate news stations, it has the worst accuracy rating of all with just 11% of statements being completely true. CNN has an accuracy rating of about 80% or better, making it the most accurate news source. CNN also tends not to lean towards either political party, however does tend to agree with whatever the government's views are.

• News sources are unreliable

Most news sources are not very reliable, especially those relating to science. I typically refuse to even click on a link on my search engine that is from fox news. They think that global warming isn't caused by humans, or isn't real at all, even when the overwhelming evidence says otherwise.

• NO, you're falling for it.

Anyone who asks this is very far behind in understanding what is going on. I urge you to think rationally and don't accept ANYTHING on tv as relevant to life. FOX, CNN, doesn't matter- everything is controlled by the same people that are filtering information to gain an advantage. They rely on confused/weak people supporting their hate message. It's a power play, these television stations are hoping you waste your time watching, and even they think you're stupid for believing them.
    People should be smarter than this! I'm sorry I feel so scared for us when I hear these questions!

• IMHO look outside.

Go outside of the United States for unbiased news coverage, especially on issues that are polarizing, inflammatory and emotional. BBC (UK) and CBC (Canada) are allies of the US, not Democrats or Republicans. Fair and balanced RATIONAL rhetoric. (These are twelve words needed to complete my opinion so it counts.)

• Fox Cherry Pickers

Fox takes in the information and then dress it with innuendos, bigotry, adding words that change meanings such as "sources say"-with no ethos or who sources are, or outright lies
    SEAN HANNITY
    "The president said he’s going to bring in 250,000 (Syrian and Iraqi) refugees into this country."
    O'Reilly
    Says Supreme Court nominee Merrick Garland "voted, so the folks know, in Washington, D.C., to keep guns away from private citizens."
    Plays on words for Dumb people who want to believe lies.

• Just no any unbiased person that wants real news would not watch.

Even if you are a conservative, they say bullsh*t that puts down the other party. They tell lies to make their party look better. They are very misogynistic in the people they hire and the stupid women (and ugly men) that they hire. They are fake, sexist, biased, and uncredible.

• Stay away from any biased sources.

I'd deeply advise against watching Fox News for your information. And I also advise against watching MSNBC. Try to find a news source with more balanced views and give you mostly facts instead of opinions. These days though, not very much IS 100% reliable. I'd suggest watching CNN if you only watch one. Best thing is probably to look at the most unbiased sources and find trends so you can figure out the truth.