• Yes, Fox News is bad for everyone

Fox News and it's continued mission to call itself "news" when in fact 98% of its programming is opinion at best is bad for anyone seeking to find truthful reporting that conforms to the rigorous standards of journalism. Not just bad for America, who has had the misfortune of hearing its opinions and felt the effects of its influence on the uninformed at the voting booth, but especially for those living in countries like Iraq who have felt very real consequences of public support fostered by the network resulting in US military actions that would otherwise have been very publicly rejected.

• Blind to the world

They use the same talking points over and over. They equate socialism and communism to anything they dislike. Their fan base is full of people that do not understand this, they will preach against socialism, then go send their kids to socialist public school using socialist built roads and bridges, rely on the socialist police when there is a break in and socialist fire department when there is a fire. Then when their kids are older, they may need to get some money to pay for school, that's capitalism, you pay for good services, using money they borrowed from a socialist lending program. They cry for the government to stay out of their lives, then expect a social security check when they retire (key word: social), or expect the government to step in and abolish abortion.

• Please stop "reporting"

At some point in the course of just about any field of study you have to say "there is no point in debating one side any further because all of the evidence supports the opposite." With almost every political, scientific or social issue Fox "news" argues, they present an irrelevant opinion. There's no need to debate whether global warming exists, there's no need to debate how christian America is (war on christmas . . . Laughable), there is no need to call everything that Obama does socialist, or call every poor person on a government program a government tit sucking slacker, there's no need to PRESENT THE OTHER SIDE WHEN YOU ARE WRONG. Because when you are wrong, that means there is no other side. Left wing right wing who cares? Report the NEWS. It's not news that some tiny town somewhere protests the use of the word "christmas" in their city hall. It's not news to sit there and pick on poor people who have been a part of a government program which has itself been around for years, and it's not news to listen to O'reilly do whatever it his he thinks he does. They can stop adding new large bosomed blondes every couple months( their viewership cant even enjoy that sort of objectification without a pill . . . Get it? They're old.) I mean truly one of the worst things to happen to American television.

• It's an authoritarian, fear mongering, anti-science, prejudice spreading, inequality justifying network of falsehoods.

Haven't you watched Fox News? It makes you feel like the sky is falling, that we're all doomed unless abolish the government and increase the military. Somehow nearly every show gets around to discussing Benghazi and Obama's quote that "if you like your plan you can keep it" even when its completely irreverent. I hope their audience isn't renewed with younger generations. Shaun Hannity and Bill O'Reilly's audiences are primarily 65+ years of age...

• Opinions are not news or truth.

There is a reason why their median viewer of fox news is 68 according to Nielsen data. They are out of touch with the rest of the America. You read between the lines and you can clearly see the promotion of racism, sexism, and the "good old boy" attitude that kept this country in fear and hatred for many years in the past.

• Fox News Is Bull

To be honest, Fox news is for the feeble minded and those who want to be manipulated. They control their viewers through anger and hate. They show beautiful looking girls all the time just so people men can go like " Hey Ronnie turn on Fox." Fox doesn't care whether or not they are conservatives or liberals. They just do what gets them the ratings.

• Fox preaches Hate

Fox has no creative solutions they just preach hate. I dont thing Obama does everything right but these are typically complex problems and Fox just seems to take pot shots whenever possible at anything not of conservative values. Fox also is not consistent on what is acceptable based on if a democrat or republican said it.

• Fox really is not bad at all, it just makes old irreverent view points that much more irreverent.

As Fox losses more and more viewers it get's more and more desperate.

Soon with only a few totally insane viewers it won't have the revenue to support itself and will disappear from the airwaves entirely. It cannot change to meet a market, because it would lose it's core market. It's doomed to the dust been and the big lessor will be late night comedians.

• Fox News is politically based entertainment, not news

Journalistic objectivity is non-existent on nearly all programming on this channel. When one-sided opinion takes the place of fact, it must be classified as entertainment. Classifying its programming as news sets a dangerous precedent that works to replace an informed electorate with one ignorant to the facts on any issue of importance.

• Truth hurts, fox isn't afraid to tell the truth

Fox calls out a corrupt government. Thank GOD they tell the truth, even when our society prefers to ignore it. They aren't afraid to stand up to the "Chicago-style" of government going on in this country. FOX won't be bullied or bought! That's really all I have to say about that.

• Criticism is good.

Conservative radio dominates but where is there a balance of opinion in political view in the Internet news media? Looking at the popular vote in presidential elections over several decades, one could assume that the nation is approximately 50/50 supportive of left or right platforms. To me news should be factual, but if it does contain opinions give me both sides not just one and then let me decide. I see little "balance" from the media. Here you are criticizing Fox but where is there criticism of Obama and the rest of the left side? When I read CNN and MSNBC (and I read them as often as Fox) I am lead to believe that Obama and the left side are above criticism and half of the electorate or nation has nothing to say. Guess what? I have an opinion that is worthy as yours and I am happy to a have a fox in the hen house.

• America WATCHES FOX news.

IF America is a FREE country, and Americans watch FOX more than any other network, we have to assume that Americans find it to be a POSITIVE thing for America, and not a negative thing. No other network comes close, most weeks, according to any of the searches I did, before submitting this. I say let Americans decide what is good for them, rather than being told what is good or bad, by someone who thinks they know what other people want. If the content was something THE PEOPLE did not want, then THE PEOPLE would not watch it.

• Fox News Rocks!

Liberalism is a cancer and it is killing the US, Liberals hate the truth but love perversion, corruption, incompetence, the great welfare state, and dependency on others. Only the guilty and the liars don't want investigations. All this must be exposed and cnn, nbc cbs abc, and certainly msnbc will not report anything dealing with exposing the evils of Liberal philosophy, FOX must to report the facts - there is no one else.

• Aren't all networks bad?

Doesn't matter what people say about how their network is awesome and how the others are terrible, truth is NBC is biased, CNN is turning biased, and FOX is biased. Why would you pick on one network when it's just as good as the rest. I watch all major news and trust me the questions are rigged, the videos are edited to their liking, and they are all opinionated. I prefer Fox News because they use the most factual information to determine their opinion.

• Fox News Creates Balance

Fox News does have a bias but their bias is no worse than any of the other news networks. When I say that Fox News creates balance what I am saying is they show the other side of the coin and if you watch more than one network you should have a pretty balanced view.

Furthermore a lot of the liberal media would have you believe that all Republicans are straight, old, white men. This is not the case; the republicans have black, white, Hispanic, gay, straight, man, and woman in their party.

No one network preaches the pure gospel truth they are human.

(Side note: Heraldo Rivera is so not a conservative and he is on Fox)

• Balances the imbalance

Fox News is undeniably conservative based. But the same can be easily said for almost any of the liberial news networks, such as MSNBC or CNN. Fox IS a good influence on that nation in the way that it provides for the conservative viewpoint.

Credibility is lacking might I say amongst the left new stations *cough MSNBC *cough* Tuare

Tuare, he is not a journalist, a contributor, nothing. He talks trash like a street dog and gives 0 consideration for the opponent. I know this argument is not about "tuare" but even the left should have enough sense not to listen to that fool.

• It states the truth

Fox News is saying what every other channel will not say. It doesn't just talk about gossip and what the government wants us to know it digs down to the truth. Journalism used to be about telling the truth now all it does is cover up something for money. I'd rather hear all the bad stuff going on than be distracted by an idiot celebrity. As a matter of fact, Fox News shows are more higher rated than CNN's. You people who say yes are very feeble minded and I feel sorry for you.

• Just examine they're "science"...

There is nothing wrong with conservativism just as there is nothing wrong with liberalism. Both ideologies are important to society. However, when they spread poor science news on things like global warming, embryology, etc. then they become poor reporters. The majority of America is already scientifically illiterate -- we don't need to further this illiteracy and ignorance with improper reporting stations.

• Craig1177 said it best.

77777 says2015-03-27T21:52:26.780
During the time of the Reformation Martin Luther identified the Papacy as the very Antichrist and the Catholic Church as the kingdom of the Antichrist.

And Martin Luther was not alone, every Reformer was in agreement on this point.

It is interesting to note that both Roger Ailes and Rupert Murdoch both attend Mass and that many Fox News personalities are, in fact, Roman Catholic.

Roman Catholicism has advocated and committed many atrocities including torture and mass murder.

It is interesting to note that Fox News does the very same.

They fall into many categories, Roman Catholicism and Atheism are the two predominate beliefs held - both, of course, Satanic.

They claim to be Christian, yet Love Thy Neighbor As Thyself is never demonstrated, rather they Mock, Ridicule, and Belittle others (e.G. 'Red Eye,' 'Watters World,' etc.

They have advocated for Torture, illegal assassinations, War and Bloodshed - just as the Roman Catholic Church has in the past.

More Facts:

20th Century Fox made Propaganda Films for the Nazis In WWII.

Ratzinger, who later became Pope Benedict the 16th, was in the Hitler Youth.

Adolf Hitler claimed to be Roman Catholic and attended Mass.

Fox News advocates for "Family Values" and yet the same company makes programming such as "Family Guy" which has contributed to the demoralization of society.

Fox News Personalities are Hypocritical, Liars, Deceivers, Arrogant, Boastful, Proud, and literally Murderers.

FOX NEWS IS FASCIST AND DEMONIC
and Not To Be Trusted.

Turn Off The Box and Turn Off Fox.
77777 says2015-03-27T21:52:43.470
Fox news is fascist