• You must check the facts for yourself. You absolutely can't trust stats on the internet. Most sources have their own agenda and it's very aggravating.

I have watched congressional hearings, complete speeches, complete interviews, looked up congressional records on US Government official websites. I have been repulsed by CNN, MSNBC and national NBC news that bleeds down and is repeated through local news when they report things that you later see in full, or check facts and it pisses me off. The arrogant attitude and lack of integrity in the vast majority of the mainstream media is infuriating. These $hit-bags are supposed to be giving you facts/news, not lying constantly to promote their BS agenda.

If you can't tell the fricken truth about what is really going on in this country, with the politics and people involved to support what you are pushing on people; then you shouldn't be pushing that agenda should you...?

I don't need any news to give me their twisted opinion when I see with my own eyes, one speech or policy change from someone and see comments from absolute morons like Schumer, Pelosi or Schiff to decide whomever tries to paint those people in a positive light are a plague on our future. They promote racism, rewrite history to further it and brainwash our kids with their liberal poison.

Universities are so politically biased it is physically sickening. Moron professors want to keep the goverment/our money coming in, so they will always push their Liberal BS. Kids coming out of Universities these days are far dumber than when they went in, and a life long drain on our once pride worthy nation.

Thank God there are some people with sense and integrity at Fox to inform people of the truth of what goes on in our government and how we have slid down a hole in the past 15 years as a country.

Like I said, look at the facts yourselves. Check our national debt history, our healthcare cost history, entitlement cost history, crime etc. If you really want the truth and can accept it you will see that Democrats have been a cancer on our people and country.

• Fox Fox Fok

MSNBC shows less honesty and more bias than Fox. I did not like Trump or Hillary. I did not vote at all because between them it was more like a choice of which STD you would rather have = Gonorrhea or Syphilis. However, in watching statements made by MSNBC and Fox, I find MSNBC to show extreme bias to the point of making false claims about the president's words and actions. I can see and hear for myself what he says and they will ignore his actual words and twist what is said into their controversial inferences.

• Bias is inherent in all reporting

However, while Fox certainly leans right and has those that carry water heavily for the right (Hannity) the overall approach is less biased and certainly less unhinged. Fox was hard on Obama, as they should have been, butbthere rhetoric was never has far and to the level of negativity of CNN and MSNBC. They clearly want to bring a president down. It’s abundently obvious and regime change is not the duty of journalism.

• MSNBC Forcing their Opinion!

Both stations do it yes. But I have yet to hear MSNBC report a positive story on Trump. I have heard FOX state negative comments several times on Shep Smith's show alone. Never mind on The FiVE. So, there is a clear bias on MSNBC whereas Fox isn't afraid to state positive and negative comments.

• MSNBC iis Fake News just like CNN

Anyone that watches MSNBC and not see that they are so far leaning to the left is either a leftist or brain dead. Their complete bias against Trump before, during, and after the election is apparent to anyone that is not suffering from TDS like they are. Their absolute loyalty for Hillary during that same time was definitely idol-worship brown-nosing.

• Fox leans right, but MSNBC is farther left than any other network aside from CNN who become propaganda machine as soon as repubs occupy whitehouse.

Watching all Networks, the coverage given by fox is right leaning, MSNBC left leaning (which they admit), and CNN claims to be unbiased news. That is the clearly flase to anyone who has a brain. CNN is fair as long as a dem is in the WH. As soon as a repub controls the WH, they turn into a non stop smear machine.

• MSNBC shows less honesty and more bias than Fox.

I did not like Trump or Hillary. I did not vote at all because between them it was more like a choice of which STD you would rather have = Gonorrhea or Syphilis. However, in watching statements made by MSNBC and Fox, I find MSNBC to show extreme bias to the point of making false claims about the president's words and actions. I can see and hear for myself what he says and they will ignore his actual words and twist what is said into their controversial inferences.

• Studies say no.

Numerous studies have shown that FOX News viewers are the more misinformed than MSNBC viewers. In fact, studies show that FOX News viewers are more misinformed than numerous other news outlets including CNN and NPR among others. In one study, it was found that people who consumed no news were actually more informed than FOX News viewers.

• Start thinking outside the Fox!

I have tried watching Fox, but it is impossible and even painful to hear their lies and deception in order to spread their conservative agenda. Sadly the majority of their viewers are too ignorant to research and question what they hear. Their gullibility makes them the perfect target to help spread conspiracy theories and alternative facts. I wish their viewers would “Think Outside The Fox”!!

• They lie on immigration

They claim dreamers get government assistance and they they started the msg 13 when I'm married to a dreamer and that both statements is not true in order for a immigrant to receive benefits they must reach both tiers of both 1 and 2 and be a green holder for 5 years. As far as ms 13 studies from law enforcement claim less 2% of dreamers are msg 13 related. Fox news is faux news

• “BREAKING NEWS: Roy Moore accuser admits she forged part of yearbook inscription attributed to Alabama senate candidate.”

Patently false. An attempt to re-victimize a victim and protect a pedophile in the name of conservatism. Fox news was actively trying to discredit a sexual assault victim in order to further it's right wing agenda. The attempt was blatant and transparent and ultimately did not work. Moore lost! Yay!

• Fox News is Propaganda

MSNBC, CNN, ABC CBS, NBC, PBS Newshour, NYT, All have a similar version of the news. Then there is Fox News which seems to be 180 degrees different then the rest. See a pattern? Conclusion is somebody is lying. Rupert Murdoch is today’s modern day Joeseph Gerbils. Fox News is bad for America.

• Just watch for youself and see their intentions

Again, just watch both for 30 minutes and be objective. I find other outlets other than FOX to actually admit when they are wrong, and FOX I have not seen personally admit to a mistake. And in some cases the keep pushing on stories which have already been debunked and in some cases threatened legally.

• Fox news lies

MSNBC exaggeration of issues is annoying and their use of pundits who accuse based on belief and not fact is also irritating. That said Fox News pundits are laughable in their defense of the outrageous. Last week they had a guest claiming that recent demonstrators were all paid by an organization organized by Obama.

Trump has complained about tone from the media, while not noticing the hostility of Fox. I watched a Fox News blond screaming at the camera about holiday vs Christmas, apparently unaware holiday stands for holy days.

This happens over and over. Only recently did Fox and the conservative network get caught off guard. When Skype was used to submit questions from persons other than the main stream media, and the question was about logging national Forest and Skinner's answer was about using national resources for energy. Apparently unaware that the west has hydro power, we don't burn Natl. Forest for fuel any more.

I would credit Fox producers and Republicans of being better coordinated on message. While it was clear that the large number of R candidates was organized to keep the R message out front since ten people calling someone corrupt is more effective than one. Ds never got it and their media messengers didn't either. When the Rs want a line to be the message such as "look at the leaks", everyone is on message repeating the same line word for word, while the Ds don't have a team coordinator. What gets me is that not a single progressive media mentions this, only the Daily Show under its former leader seemed to notice and no one else picked it up. One has to wonder who the real Republican leader is, who paid for all the non profit paper work for the Tea-party, what threat or promise keeps every single Republican in line, even the one from Oregon. In the old days democrats wooed left leaning Republicans to register as Democrats by promising them funds and message protection during reelection efforts, but not now, why? Fox News and Congressional talking points run simultaneously. This can't be an accident. Not sure who is at the head of this, But Fox News is part and parcel of this effort, or the talking points would not be exactly the same. Who is really writing this stuff and how is it being disseminated, and is it carrot or stick keeping everyone in line?

• FOX has one goal and that is to divide the country

FOX has one goal and that is to divide the country's liberals and conservatives. FOXnews isn't a news service it is a Conservative bloc corporation funded by Rubert Murdock to destroy liberal thinking. There have been numerous occassions where FOX has taken speeches by Obama and edited them to report. One of the most recent was the report on Obama's speech about Ferguson, MO where they stated that Obama was encouraging the militants to protest. The left out almost 1 minute and 3 paragraphs in which Obama stated that it is "... NEVER JUSTIFIED TO ATTACK POLICE" OFFICERS."

• Fox is not journalism, it is entertainment.

Fox won a lawsuit in Florida Appellate Court allowing them to specifically broadcast inaccurate information as entertainment and free speech rather than journalism. Since it is their legal view that the be allowed to report inaccurate news, I suspect that they would then intentionally do so. What other reason would exist for such a lawsuit?

• Fox News only reports news favorable to the conservative viewership

Fox owners make it clear they only use conservative reporters.
    They only use stooge "beat up dummies" for representing liberal views.
    Every time I fact check a Fox story I find most are simply made up or half truths.
    I subscribe to a you tube channel called 'Liberal Viewer Presents' and he takes apart news story after news story week after week and lays down the proof of their brand of what they call news.