• Fox leans right, but MSNBC is farther left than any other network aside from CNN who become propaganda machine as soon as repubs occupy whitehouse.

Watching all Networks, the coverage given by fox is right leaning, MSNBC left leaning (which they admit), and CNN claims to be unbiased news. That is the clearly flase to anyone who has a brain. CNN is fair as long as a dem is in the WH. As soon as a repub controls the WH, they turn into a non stop smear machine.

• MSNBC shows less honesty and more bias than Fox.

I did not like Trump or Hillary. I did not vote at all because between them it was more like a choice of which STD you would rather have = Gonorrhea or Syphilis. However, in watching statements made by MSNBC and Fox, I find MSNBC to show extreme bias to the point of making false claims about the president's words and actions. I can see and hear for myself what he says and they will ignore his actual words and twist what is said into their controversial inferences.

• Studies say no.

Numerous studies have shown that FOX News viewers are the more misinformed than MSNBC viewers. In fact, studies show that FOX News viewers are more misinformed than numerous other news outlets including CNN and NPR among others. In one study, it was found that people who consumed no news were actually more informed than FOX News viewers.

• Just watch for youself and see their intentions

Again, just watch both for 30 minutes and be objective. I find other outlets other than FOX to actually admit when they are wrong, and FOX I have not seen personally admit to a mistake. And in some cases the keep pushing on stories which have already been debunked and in some cases threatened legally.

• Fox news lies

MSNBC exaggeration of issues is annoying and their use of pundits who accuse based on belief and not fact is also irritating. That said Fox News pundits are laughable in their defense of the outrageous. Last week they had a guest claiming that recent demonstrators were all paid by an organization organized by Obama.

Trump has complained about tone from the media, while not noticing the hostility of Fox. I watched a Fox News blond screaming at the camera about holiday vs Christmas, apparently unaware holiday stands for holy days.

This happens over and over. Only recently did Fox and the conservative network get caught off guard. When Skype was used to submit questions from persons other than the main stream media, and the question was about logging national Forest and Skinner's answer was about using national resources for energy. Apparently unaware that the west has hydro power, we don't burn Natl. Forest for fuel any more.

I would credit Fox producers and Republicans of being better coordinated on message. While it was clear that the large number of R candidates was organized to keep the R message out front since ten people calling someone corrupt is more effective than one. Ds never got it and their media messengers didn't either. When the Rs want a line to be the message such as "look at the leaks", everyone is on message repeating the same line word for word, while the Ds don't have a team coordinator. What gets me is that not a single progressive media mentions this, only the Daily Show under its former leader seemed to notice and no one else picked it up. One has to wonder who the real Republican leader is, who paid for all the non profit paper work for the Tea-party, what threat or promise keeps every single Republican in line, even the one from Oregon. In the old days democrats wooed left leaning Republicans to register as Democrats by promising them funds and message protection during reelection efforts, but not now, why? Fox News and Congressional talking points run simultaneously. This can't be an accident. Not sure who is at the head of this, But Fox News is part and parcel of this effort, or the talking points would not be exactly the same. Who is really writing this stuff and how is it being disseminated, and is it carrot or stick keeping everyone in line?

• FOX has one goal and that is to divide the country

FOX has one goal and that is to divide the country's liberals and conservatives. FOXnews isn't a news service it is a Conservative bloc corporation funded by Rubert Murdock to destroy liberal thinking. There have been numerous occassions where FOX has taken speeches by Obama and edited them to report. One of the most recent was the report on Obama's speech about Ferguson, MO where they stated that Obama was encouraging the militants to protest. The left out almost 1 minute and 3 paragraphs in which Obama stated that it is "... NEVER JUSTIFIED TO ATTACK POLICE" OFFICERS."

• Fox is not journalism, it is entertainment.

Fox won a lawsuit in Florida Appellate Court allowing them to specifically broadcast inaccurate information as entertainment and free speech rather than journalism. Since it is their legal view that the be allowed to report inaccurate news, I suspect that they would then intentionally do so. What other reason would exist for such a lawsuit?

• Fox News only reports news favorable to the conservative viewership

Fox owners make it clear they only use conservative reporters.
    They only use stooge "beat up dummies" for representing liberal views.
    Every time I fact check a Fox story I find most are simply made up or half truths.
    I subscribe to a you tube channel called 'Liberal Viewer Presents' and he takes apart news story after news story week after week and lays down the proof of their brand of what they call news.

• Fox News relies on deception and political lies to helps sway the Right wing away from fact checking the truth

At present time The Affordable Health care Law is constantly berated without facts and does not report the successes. Anything anti Obama whether true or not is their target. Especially noticeable is their Fox and Friends segments along with Hannity always playing loose with the facts with distortions and lies.

• Pretty much every study shows not.

Fox News is shown by almost every independent study to be wildly inaccurate and many times to outright lie. They are consistently called out on Snopes and Politifact- the latter of which has given Fox more "Pants on Fire" ratings than any other news outlet.
    Their viewers are shown to be more poorly informed than even viewers of comedy shows like "The Daily Show" and those who watch no news at all- a bad sign. How accurate can your reporting be if your viewers have no knowledge of the actual happenings?

• Incredibly unbalanced and opinionated

I get that MSNBC tends to be left-leaning, but they save their opinions for the opinion shows. Fox News anchors and reporters regularly sneak their opinions into what it is they're saying, and there's a laundry list of misreported facts. You can find them on the Internet. Especially that segment on Anonymous that they did, totally incorrect. Often, they use the phrase "some people" "many think" to insert their opinions in.