• Left or right so what!

When reporting news in the context that is Fox there is always a racist undertone being spouted out of the necks of these talking heads. They are like robots that have been programmed to eat their pay checks and in return projectile vomit propoganda back at the world. The people are wising up to there lies and this is just one tiny stat that shows this to be true.

• How could you not see that they are

When I ever see the they are always making statements that could be found rasicst and there also unuaslly hard on Obama blaming him him for nonsense that only dum people would believe , if he was white they would talk about all the positive things he does , seeing them makes me mad , I just wish they would be like a regular news channel instead of a bunch of dum people who complain about things that we don't need to talk about

• They certainly pander to racists.

It always interested me how just after anyone becomes well known for holding racist views, suddenly Fox News has them either as a contributor or a "guest commentator." Mark Fuhrman, Ted Nugent, the Phil Robertson, and anyone who supported George Zimmerman. Fox panders to the most base of the base on the right, meaning, people who on one hand call Obama "Hitler," yet those same people have no idea what far right ideology leads to (Fascism, Naziism), and at the same time have a lot of the same views Nazi Germany had (anti Immigrant, anti Gay, anti non Christian, etc.) This channel isn't news. It's entertainment for uneducated and uninformed people who get pulled in by one extreme view and then start to slowly believe the rest of the right wing views. I also find it interesting that this debate has nothing to do with Obama, yet the very first thing so many defending Fox on here talk about IS Obama. The irony is amazing.

• Yes I watch Fox News often, and I find it to be racist.

I think the only way you can say Fox News is not racist is if you yourself are racist blinded by your own ignorance. Who does not know that issues can be argued from various perspectives? But fox news consistently leans toward the racist view and ultra conservative view. This is just my humble opinion. And minorities who work for Fox News have sold their soul to the devil, and they know it!

• The whole networks business is their total dislike for minorities.

Just take the time to watch the network not just the foolishly simple minded talk shows , that lie to their own audience everyday about anything having to do with minorities, always judging minorities harshly and unfairly. Then there is of course the hatred for the POTUS, its great to disagree politically but the personal stuff is to much, and i know the conservative people out there know this thus two terms!

• FOX is racist

FOX puts out articles on minority crime more often than CNN does in my personal observation. Minority criminals are often described as "Thugs", "Gangsters", and "Terrorists", re-enforcing hate in the right-winger mind-set. A white teenager on a shooting spree on the other hand is "troubled", and "psychologically unstable". You'll hear things like "where were the parents?", or "why did he have access to guns?". And that's a huge racist bias at the end of the day. FOX news is absolutely racist without a doubt.

• Subtle, ethnocentrically inspired racism

While Fox News does not spout outright KKK, white supremacist racism, its anchors and their opinions, as well as the way the channel frames or ignores stories, often reinforce the status quo, of America as a white/christian nation. They give voice to and tolerate offensive comments that reveal an inherently racist, ignorant mindset. They tend to characterize African Americans and Latinos as lazy and greedy, and always draws a defensive conclusion when the subject of institutionalized racism is brought up. Thus, they take the side of George Zimmerman in the Trayvon Martin case, citing reverse racism. They look at the statistic showing that marijuana use among whites and blacks are the same, yet blacks are more likely to be arrested for drug use, and Fox News changes the direction of the debate to ignore the reality of a system that is stacked against minorities.
    Fox News intentionally mischaracterizes Muslims and will always jump to talking about terrorism whenever a story involving a person who happens to be Muslim is brought up.
    They entertained the notion that Barack Obama was not an American citizen, and refused to acknowledge that the suspicion was not based in anything substantial but his skin color; a subject no other president had to endure.
    There are plenty of other examples that would take me forever to go into. But consider this: Fox News' so-called 'liberal' Bob Beckel says the most racist things and the network allows it. I'm sure they encourage it.

• I personally think so

The stands that I've seen them take on different topics I would say I think so, but I'm truly waiting for the next white president because Obama gets criticized for everything he does and I'm not saying the criticism isn't justified, but I've never seen him being commended for anything like literally anything. When we get a white president lets see how they treat him and then I'll either jump up and down screaming I knew it or I'll just feel really stupid :)

• Fox hates black people period!

They really dont even try to hide it. Anything to do with minorities automatically brings venom with the all white commentators. Pres. Obama is a black with power so they do everything they can to bring him down. They really just need to rename themselves White is Right News Network! At least that would be honest!!

• Of course they are!

They like to depict asian,black and latino as being lazy without any proofs. Their only goal is to promote their far-right agenda of small minded ignorant haters. Just look at the facts, this is not a News Company it is a entertainment company. If you take your news from there I just hope that you re aware of that...

• Only the Ignorant Think Fox is Racist

Fox is tough on Obama because he is lousy at his job, NOT because of his skin color or his character. He's played more golf than any president in US history, ran up historic debt, and presided over the worst economic recovery since WWII. He also found more interest in filling out an NCAA Tournament bracket than doing his actual job during the Ukraine crisis. Just because Fox is the only news outlet doing their jobs as journalists and being tough on the man with the MOST IMPORTANT JOB IN THE WORLD does NOT mean they're racist.

There is diversity amongst commentators on the network, whether ignorant folks care to acknowledge it or not. Juan Williams is a liberal African American who frequently contributes on the daily programming, and Dr. Benjamin Carson is an African American and former neurosurgeon who often serves as a consultant/contributor.

For some reason though, when African American CONSERVATIVES are mocked and ridiculed by the mainstream media, nobody says a word. However, when an African American LIBERAL is criticized by Fox News in a non-racial manner (like judging President Obama on his poor performance), the press has a field day and absolutely condemns Fox for being "horribly inhumane racists". Always trying to make things about race, and there's a double standard that's completely ignored by the mainstream media.

In short, Fox is simply doing their jobs as journalists in a time when nobody else seems to be doing so. As a conservative station, they feature both African American and Caucasian liberals and give them an opportunity to share their perspectives and political viewpoints.

• Fox News is not racist

Fox News can sometimes be an easy target of being called racist, but are they really racist?

Take into account the Phil Robertson ordeal for instance. Phil had some borderline ridiculous statements, however, NOTHING he said was in any way hateful. What he said about homosexuality was straight from the bible. Phil also said that while he was growing up in Louisiana, he never saw the mistreatment of any blacks. He said they were always cheerful and singing something. This, as ridiculous as it sounds, is in NO WAY racist or hateful. He even said he loves everyone regardless of race or sexual orientation. Fox News supported Phil for what he said because we live in America, and we still have freedom of speech (knock on wood). I'm sure if any of it was actually racist or hateful Fox would not be supporting it and instead would condemn the statements as any other decent human would do.

• Americans don't know real racism

Americans think that everything is racist. The reason for this is because true, deep-seeded racism is incredibly rare in the United States. Anyone who has lived in another country outside of United States and Canada can attest to this fact. If you've lived in Europe, you've seen a type of racism that is on an entirely different level than anything that exists in America.
    However, Americans have romanticized the idea of being a crusader against the evils of racism, so they have to create racism where it does not exist. The biggest problem with this is that by fixating so intensely on issues of race in this country, Americans are actually starting to revert back to a more racist time that had already been defeated 15-20 years ago.

• Not exactly

Fox News can't be called bluntly racist but they do seem to toe the line quite a bit. From time to time, Fox News has seemed borderline racist, though they have not yet said anything that could be labeled as outright racism. The thing about Fox is that they will support people who have made comments that could be called racist, which in turn makes them seem to be a racist network.

• NO

They're scarily conservative and like to appeal to the far right wing of the Republican party, but I don't know that I could call them outright racist.

As much as everybody wants to go on and on about Fox News being racist, I would say that it's just a bunch of screaming about something that they don't understand.

The folks at Fox News don't hate black people or Latinos or any minority group really. What they actually hate is poor people; they don't care what color you are.

• Fox News Is TRUTH

The truth hurts and I know that, sorry if fox news states FACTS I will never understand the liberal mindset of facts and statistics being racist, its saul alinsky all the way.

People in America these days have no Idea of what racism is NO IDEA.
    There isn't a single segregated bathroom, no segregated businesses
    no segregated schools, O wait I can think of a few SPECIFICALLY BLACK schools If that isn't racist I don't know what is the tables have turned and you all are just too blind and dumbfounded to see it....

NAACP, BET, BCR you show me one specifically white group,network,or college reunion please I recently looked up college scholarships,there were more minority scholarships than any other, why is this right? My family only made their way here from europe 50 years ago right after wwII I've had no special "white privilege" nor hand outs or hand ups.
    Why am I not eligible for these scholarships? Because i'm white, that's racism .

• Freedom of speech

Okay, so supporting George Zimmerman is "reverse racism?" I guess bringing in black commentators is called racism now. Oh and calling Asians " more industrious and hard working" is racist now. (i'm half Asian, by the way.) blaming on Obama because he racked up the national debt 7 trillion dollars in 6 years is not racist. Taking the side of trayvon martin just because he is black or voting for Obama just because he is black is racist.

• How can a an entity have a racial bias?

My issue might be with how the question is posed but I think it's a ridiculous notion to think that a monolithic organization can be racist. Unless the point of the organization itself is to limit the rights of minorities or hurt them in some way (the KKK for instance) then you cannot call it racist. There might be elements within Fox News that are racist but the same can be said for any news organization. Unless you equate conservatism with racism (and some do) you cannot say Fox News is racist.

Posted by: pdrm