• Representative of a Real, Long-Standing Opinion

Fox News exists to represent a political viewpoint that, although I disagree with it, is surprisingly common. The solution to disagreement is not to suppress one's opposition. Nor is this new; The US has, by and large, lent more progressively for a while. Fox News isn't ruining America - they represent the shrinking number of people that still don't know how or want to save it, and while those people exist and have that opinion, it's only fair to give them their say.

(Sorry if this got posted twice, I tried to post it and it didn't seem to post the first time. If there are two of these, feel free to flag or delete one.)

• Representation of a Real, Long-Standing Political Group

• All News Stations Are Similar

I'd say no because all news stations basically act in the same way. Every news provider skews their stories and the way they are reported on. This is done for a few reasons: ratings, political belief, corporate agenda (ie. Who they get the most money from is who they are going to satisfy.) In order to get a more comprehensible grasp of the news, to better make an opinion for yourself, one must watch and read a multitude of news sources. By doing so, you are able to glean off the most important facts and create a nonbiased image for yourself.