• Absolutely, and I'll tell you why

They have a criminal from the UK as their CEO, they report 100% lies (and when I say that, I mean so bad that they'll even lie about the political affiliation of someone in a scandal to make Democrats look bad), they are 100% bias, they are completely inaccurate (Remember the whole "Romney will win by a landslide!" attitude they had in the last election?), and they don't even tell the truth that they're bias, they try to make themselves seem "Fair & Balanced" which is by far their biggest lie.

At least MSNBC admits they are bias. Look at Rachel Maddow, she'll flat out tell you shes a lesbian liberal. MSNBC may be very bias, but they don't report lies like Fox does. Then look at CNN, they are neutral(-ish) and again, don't report lies every second of the day. Heck, look at the ONION, I bet even *they* tell more truth. In fact, I recall hearing about them ending the Onion because they claimed Fox News was already a parody news station.

• Yes it is. Duh.

Think of just about every large news story about death in recent times. They over-exxagerated them all by up to dozens of deaths. The only argument against this is that other news networks like msnbc are biassed, but if I'm not mistaken fox news is extremely right wing. Don't you agree?

• Now liberal TV is terrible.

Fox news, however is a whole new level. The racist, false, idiotic crap that features on it is sometimes unbelievable. Now as I have already said: liberal TV is bad. However FOX news claims to be:
    'Fair And Balanced'
    It is quite the opposite.
    Islamophobic, racist, homophobic, dogmatist and terrified of anything they don't quite understand FOX is a bad source for news. They seem only to invite guests of the same breed as them and constantly are forced to apologise for getting facts wrong.
    They have had more controversies than any other channel and spurt more far more propaganda than MSNBC.
    Most of the hosts are incompetent and incredibly stupid. I am a moderate and do not hate conservatives (well really I find it difficult to hate anyone as I am unfortunate enough to understand or pity people who, sometimes, I really want to hate.-Not that I want to hate conservatives.-) however the FOX news pundits really are sometimes beyond belief.

• I really tried to give Fox News another chance

Reports seem to be leaning towards one sided ideas and selfish opinions. Fox doesn't share the news instead it provides their own personal views to gullible viewers. The old saying "don't believe everything you read" most definitely applies to watching this news station. I would fire most of the Fox News staff and start fresh with good, honest and unbiased reporters.

• Worst anchors ever.

Spew nothing but hate. Hannity continues to compare Hillary to Saudi Arabia because of a donation. Lou Dobbs can't understand why African Americans are tired of being slaughtered by white police officers. Megan Kelly thinks rich white guys shouldn't have to pay any taxes. The middle class can bear that burden . Just so we are clear .I am white.

• Hideous propagandist excuse for a news source

This right wing, aggressive, racist, intolerant, and interest-group endorsing pile of crap news source one of the many reasons the Republican party is falling into shambles. It feeds its information to nutty conservatives that only nutty conservatives want to hear, it blasts its mindless blaring into the willing, weak minded holes that are their inner ear drums

• It's mostly irrelevant trash!

90% of its news is garbage regarding social media roasts, celebrity drama, and almost everything unimportant about current events. For example, instead of talking about the recent news about the race for the white house, the California fires, recent murders, OR EVEN THE ORLANDO TERROR ATTACKS, they resume to speak about whatever shoes Katy Perry was wearing, or what pop music is trending now. Also i might add that the news hosts are there SIMPLY ENJOYING THEMSELVES by constantly making (quite unfunny) humor of the already irrelevant subject, and doing so much as to bring food and even ALCOHOL onto the show, indulging themselves while they could have been informing us about REAL NEWS!!! I swear, we could be getting nuked and they would continue to talk about what Kim Kardashian was wearing.

• They are biased

Fox news have educated people but deny the truth and instead leave unproven info. The guy on it is a worm and lies to our faces. An those who say no are stupid. People think cnn is bad because they are republican. "no way. The people who say no dont like cnn and those who are democrats dont like fox" you guys suck if you say no. Batman is out

• They are biased

• Too Darn Conservative and Biased!

FOX News is full of lies, and what's worse is the people reporting the news knows it's lies. They're willing to twist the truth to make people look evil. MSNBC is way more truthful, and makes almost nobody look more evil than they are. Besides, half the crap FOX News reports on isn't even news! It's made up with conservative lies, and hate speeches.

• Only to the Left.

Fox news is an excellent source for conservatives. One good think about them is that they famously hold debates and actually give the left air time during conversations to speak, as opposed to left channels where the right is given little air time.

Fox hold many debates where both sides get equal chance to defend themselves.

• Not even close.

I can understand some people's not liking Fox News. People of that ilk don't like to hear what they do not agree with. Was it Fox News that faked the Zimmerman tape to make it look like he said something that later turned out to be a fabrication? No, that was NBC... Who later apologized and fired who they claimed to be the guilty parties. Was it Fox News that said Zimmerman uttered racial slurs but then retracted their own statements? No again. This time it was CNN. And of course we could go on to faking the pictures to cover up the obvious wounds by ABC and so on.

As far as outright skewed politics, MSNBC has no second. They report no news at all and pure liberal spin. Nothing wrong with that it that is all you want to hear. Even Fox with their more right leaning shows, allows both sides to come in and explain their issues. MSNBC simply tells you what you should think.

There is a reason that Fox News leads all other news networks and in some times slots, all others combined. It is because people like watching it and it isn't the "opposition" watching just to see what is happening.

If Fox News is the worst news source, why do they blow away the competition in ratings? The answer is simply, they are not the worst and are arguably the best. When you have a hard core liberal agenda on the other side, they hate that their main opposition is so successful. Envy drives their hatred, not news.

• If you're a left winger..

Far worse examples on other networks like MSNBC or notable examples like Dan Rather's embarrassing story that was exposed by bloggers or more recent examples like Anderson Cooper's hatchet job on Walid Shoebat. All the whining abut Fox News is almost certainly part of the left's crusade against the network and much of it is financed by George Soros.

• All of them are horrible

Pretty much every news source in America is completely hijacked by either the left or the right wing. All of them twist what the actual story is to make their side sound better. When I watch the news I just want it as it is, not the anchors opinion on it. That's what the news should be, just facts and all of the current stations aren't very good at giving them.

• Fucking ignorant poll

I hate the fucking internet you guys literally don't get life!
    Oh we should let illegal people come into our country because its not normal for them to come in legally i mean if we stopped letting them in illegally then we would be mean! Its not mean its called doing shit legally!

• They are biased

• If fox is bad

Then MSNBC, ABC, CBS, CNN, and other liberal spewing outlets are total crap! You cannot claim the conservative bias on Fox and then say that the other channels have little or NO bias! And by the way, too many people seem to confuse Fox's slogan "Fair and balanced" . That slogan doesn't mean that Fox News alone is fair and balanced, but rather that is the channel that balances out the total liberal bias within today's mainstream media! Without Fox, the lone wolf voice for conservatives everywhere, news WOULDNT be Fair and Balanced!

• If so why is Fox number one?

Look at the poll that just came out about the best informed and the least informed news media outlets, it was an argument on who was more stupiderder. LOL It just shows how uninformed most Americans are. I listen to them all and agree NPR is the best but does little boat rocking on the left. I will also say at least Fox puts opposing viewpoints on, whereas the liberal media tows the Democratic party line and seldom ask questions that challenge them. When NBC gets to ask questions, to conservatives, they ask questions that beg their own answer. Could you imagine the ire if someone asked Hillary, "Are you a real presidential candidate or are you the movie character from Liar Liar pretending to be a candidate?"

• Hypocritical Bias Democrats

You people who said yes are complete idiots! Since when does fox news lie!? Yes they are bias, but what news channel isn't? The only reason your mad at them is because they aren't Democrats. If they were democrats then you'd love fox news! If anything, fox news tells the most truth. CNN and CNBC are making up lies about republicans like Ben Carson and Carly Fiorina. Fox news actually cleans up the lies from democratic stations by having the accused come on and defend themselves. Since when do they make up stuff? They actually have dirt on clinton and dont have to make stuff up! I honestly believe people dont even know what the truth is anymore because of all the lies coming from democrats.

• Religiously a fox Fan

I like that fox lets the liberal point of view be heard, even when they are rude and angry. As far as biased, what news station isn't biased? What news station doesn't embellish the facts and create propaganda? I'm glad there is a conservative station for the conservative, we are dwindling in numbers.