• Absolutely, and I'll tell you why

They have a criminal from the UK as their CEO, they report 100% lies (and when I say that, I mean so bad that they'll even lie about the political affiliation of someone in a scandal to make Democrats look bad), they are 100% bias, they are completely inaccurate (Remember the whole "Romney will win by a landslide!" attitude they had in the last election?), and they don't even tell the truth that they're bias, they try to make themselves seem "Fair & Balanced" which is by far their biggest lie.

At least MSNBC admits they are bias. Look at Rachel Maddow, she'll flat out tell you shes a lesbian liberal. MSNBC may be very bias, but they don't report lies like Fox does. Then look at CNN, they are neutral(-ish) and again, don't report lies every second of the day. Heck, look at the ONION, I bet even *they* tell more truth. In fact, I recall hearing about them ending the Onion because they claimed Fox News was already a parody news station.

• Yes it is. Duh.

Think of just about every large news story about death in recent times. They over-exxagerated them all by up to dozens of deaths. The only argument against this is that other news networks like msnbc are biassed, but if I'm not mistaken fox news is extremely right wing. Don't you agree?

• Now liberal TV is terrible.

Fox news, however is a whole new level. The racist, false, idiotic crap that features on it is sometimes unbelievable. Now as I have already said: liberal TV is bad. However FOX news claims to be:
    'Fair And Balanced'
    It is quite the opposite.
    Islamophobic, racist, homophobic, dogmatist and terrified of anything they don't quite understand FOX is a bad source for news. They seem only to invite guests of the same breed as them and constantly are forced to apologise for getting facts wrong.
    They have had more controversies than any other channel and spurt more far more propaganda than MSNBC.
    Most of the hosts are incompetent and incredibly stupid. I am a moderate and do not hate conservatives (well really I find it difficult to hate anyone as I am unfortunate enough to understand or pity people who, sometimes, I really want to hate.-Not that I want to hate conservatives.-) however the FOX news pundits really are sometimes beyond belief.

• Misleading, Demagogic, Nationalist

It’s interesting and unsurprising that watchers of Fox News will counter with “But CNN. . . ” when confronted about how much “truth” is being delivered to audiences. Fox News regularly rails against other media outlets, Against minorities, And against Democrats and liberals. It’s so biased it’s not even funny. Nationalist populist propaganda has always found a home among conservatives that are especially susceptible to totalitarianism and fascism. They feed people who are angry at the world, At progress, At change. Many of their morals are compromised, Stolen in the night, When they begin to think like Tucker Carlson, Or Sean Hannity, Or Donald Trump.

• Dumb dumb dumb

Just dumb it is honestly the dumbest new source in the united states anybody who disagrees with me is an absolute goofus im so frustrated that some people think its a good news source and any one who thinks i am wrong can find me on xbox at weeaboo girl xx_katana_gamer

• Sad but true

It had potential to give conservative perspective but unfortunate the use clue words for those fearful individuals that were taught to look down when spoken, never question anyone who command authority, etc ... To which they take blows of lies as truth even if someone lay out the dismantled news it's so twisted for those sad audiences ... Who just wanted news to be given in a respectable form.
    Fox News workers are nothing more than tabloids masked as news .... Twisted lies most of the time ... Not one is willing to do good journalism where it gives great investigated pro/con news ... Being above all including the conservative & GOP government.

• Fox is a gong show.

Fox News is a propaganda arm supported by the true rulers of the USA: Kock Inc., Mellon, Scaife - the libertarian right who oppose all gvt that seeks to tax their wealth. They know the buttons to push through their so called "grass roots" base. At the end of the day, we'll keep grinding their corn, getting paid with husks and told to thank our gods for the crumbs.

• How bad bad

They work for the GOP and the Rich, How can this be good for the good old USA! And how is it people beleve them like mad dogs just wild. We need to get back to the facks,, which you need to do the right things for the USA.....Thank you

• Fox news is sensationalistic garbage!

Fox news will turn you into a racist islamaphobe. They are a bunch of sexual predictors that have to go through lawsuits very often. I avoid people that watch too much fox news. You can tell, their televisions have the fox logo on the bottom even when you change the channel.

• Fox news is sensationalistic garbage!

• Only to the Left.

Fox news is an excellent source for conservatives. One good think about them is that they famously hold debates and actually give the left air time during conversations to speak, as opposed to left channels where the right is given little air time.

Fox hold many debates where both sides get equal chance to defend themselves.

• Not even close.

I can understand some people's not liking Fox News. People of that ilk don't like to hear what they do not agree with. Was it Fox News that faked the Zimmerman tape to make it look like he said something that later turned out to be a fabrication? No, that was NBC... Who later apologized and fired who they claimed to be the guilty parties. Was it Fox News that said Zimmerman uttered racial slurs but then retracted their own statements? No again. This time it was CNN. And of course we could go on to faking the pictures to cover up the obvious wounds by ABC and so on.

As far as outright skewed politics, MSNBC has no second. They report no news at all and pure liberal spin. Nothing wrong with that it that is all you want to hear. Even Fox with their more right leaning shows, allows both sides to come in and explain their issues. MSNBC simply tells you what you should think.

There is a reason that Fox News leads all other news networks and in some times slots, all others combined. It is because people like watching it and it isn't the "opposition" watching just to see what is happening.

If Fox News is the worst news source, why do they blow away the competition in ratings? The answer is simply, they are not the worst and are arguably the best. When you have a hard core liberal agenda on the other side, they hate that their main opposition is so successful. Envy drives their hatred, not news.

• If you're a left winger..

Far worse examples on other networks like MSNBC or notable examples like Dan Rather's embarrassing story that was exposed by bloggers or more recent examples like Anderson Cooper's hatchet job on Walid Shoebat. All the whining abut Fox News is almost certainly part of the left's crusade against the network and much of it is financed by George Soros.

• All of them are horrible

Pretty much every news source in America is completely hijacked by either the left or the right wing. All of them twist what the actual story is to make their side sound better. When I watch the news I just want it as it is, not the anchors opinion on it. That's what the news should be, just facts and all of the current stations aren't very good at giving them.

• Buzzfeed Still exists

There are many more news companies that are worse. On e example would be Buzzfeed, Which is known to have made up the biggest lie in all of 2016. Others can include CNN, Huff post, Vox, Vice, And FUCKING MTV. All are known to be extremely biased, And I would argue even more than Fox

• Fox is Balanced

Fox is the only news station that gives both sides a chance to give their view and a chance to defend it. Other news stations such as CNN may have a single conservative on a panel against 3 liberals who never shut up. How is that considered balanced? Seems they don't want people to think for themselves.

• They are acutally the only ones telling the truth

EVEN THO CONSERVATIVES DID NOT LIKE OBAMA WE SUPPORTED HIM WE DID NOT RIOT , GO SHOOT SENATORS OR CONGRESSMEN OR OTHER POLITICIANS. WE CITIZENS ARE SICK AND TIRED OF ALL THE CRAP FROM BOTH PARTIES SENATORS AND CONGRESSMEN WASTING OUR MONEY ON FAKE INVESTAGATIONS. YOU ALL NEED TO LEARN TO RESPECT THE PRESIDENCY AND THE ESTABLISED VALUES OF OUR FORE FATHERS THAT FOUNDED THIS NATION. THEY KNEW VERY WELL WHAT WOULD WORK AND NOT WORK. SO LIBERALS HAVE TO BEND THE RULES LIE CHEAT ERASE OBSTRUCT, HAVE SANTUARY STATES AND CITIES AND ENDANGER ITS CITIZENS BY NOT FOR YEARS SUPPORTING THE LAWS THAT ARE ON THE BOOKS. SO YOU THINK PENSE,BEN CARSON, HUCKABEE, AND MANY OTHER EVANGELICALS ARE ACTUALLY TRYING TO RUIN THIS COUNTRY? WHEN IN FACT THEY ARE TRYING TO BRING IT BACK TO WHAT IT WAS INTENDED TO BE. OR AT LEAST BACK TO THE REGAN DAYS. Well my list could go on I am a working person so I've said enough. BUT GUESS WHAT THE EVANGELICAL VOTE WON THIS TIME AND IT WILL WIN AGAIN. We are the silent majority. And we will enforce the constitution and the bill of rights.

• Cnn, cnbc, abc, cbs in that order the worste

CNN is so bad just simple fact checks show that in this order CNN is the worst effort ever. I have actually been staying away from using google because google as a search engine should pop up emedietly that CNN is a trash news show. The only news channel you can get an honest opinion is number one FOX

• CNN is the most liberal bunch of garbage

Constant fake news everyday and whinning !!!!!!! Hillary lost so please get over it we did with obama the absolute worst president we have ever let in the oval office.That is why hillary lost that and fake news saying donald trump would not win. So you liberals actually have someone to blame fake news.