• This movie is absolutely worth watching

I recently rented it from Redbox knowing nothing about it except the actors. The movie started so slow that I was on my phone 15 minutes in. However, as the movie kept developing and the acting started to shine, the movie made me pay attention to it. Steve Carell is perfectly creepy and the ending is well worth the wait. Its obviously not the best movie ever made but I would recommend it to anyone looking for something to watch.

• Yes foxcatcher is worth seeing.

I honestly have not personally seen foxcatcer yet but I know a couple people have recommended it to me so I am going to go with yes for this question I do plan on watching it within the next few weeks though! I know alot of people who were happy with this movie.

• Yes, "Foxcatcher" is definitely worth watching.

Retro sports movies are one of my favorite genres. Remember "Million Dollar Baby"? When done well, they deliver complex human stories and amazing drama, and I think "Foxcatcher" is a prime example. Steve Carell, Mark Ruffalo, and Channing Tatum all deliver amazing performances in this movie and it is one of the highlights of 2014.

• It depends on you

I guess it would really depend on what you like to watch, and if it strikes you as a good movie based on your preferences. If you like movies that are similar to the Foxcatcher, then yes you would like it. If you don't, then you wouldn't find it worth seeing.

• No, I wouldn't be interested

No because some people like myself might think that its not something you get excited about or be glad to see cause many people might not know what an foxcatcher is and plus who would want to catch a fox anyways. Why would you even bother one of those animals anyways.