Is Friendship The Most Important Thing In Life?

Asked by: saezaromer
  • Because of freinds

Qgshsg dhndn dhdh dg dgddghd dgh hd chv cgcvbf f f f f f f f f fn f ff. Ff f f f f f f f ff f f f f f f f f f f f f f ff f f f f f ff. F

• Every needs them

Friends, Are a necessary need of all humans for social needs and validation

At a biological level friends are needed to survive they're mere presence influences you're self-esteem and confidence, In Dr. Abraham Maslow hierarchy of needs on the third level your needs would be Love and belongingness- friendship, intimacy, affection and love, - from work group, family, friends, romantic relationships. With out it you can not advance to a higher lever

The psychological effects of loneliness is describe as being depressed, lack of self-esteem or confidence, decrease in mental functions, death it is rare but has happen as the person loses his sense of belonging, existence and purpose so they eventually lose the will to live.

• Yes you need friends

Friends are always there for you. I'm talking about real friends. Friends give you support. They are there when you feel down and need cheering up.
    Everyone needs a friend they can confide in, they give you advice, are there when you are having fun and enjoying and they will always have your back.

• E455rr gghgh hjk

Gghdfgfc bdgfb vhjgnb b nh. Bm n. M b b b b b b b b b b b b bb bb b b bb b bb b ,bb bb bb b b b bb b b b b b b b bb b bb b bb b. B. B b

• No not at all!!!!!!

Friends come and go they r not always there. But family is always ther for you. They r the one's who briught u up from a little kid. Friens coome to arguements and u start yelling at each other and then u never talk to each other again. So i think family is ur best friend.
    Written by
    Hanadi

• Friendship is not the most important thing in life.

Not the most important thing I do agree friendship is an important and central thing I'm many people's lives however it is not the MOST important thing.
    This is an extreme example but let's say you are starving to death after your boat sank and left you stranded on a desert island. In this case even though u might have friends with u their importance would take a backseat as food, water and the essentials would take priority over them.

• Friends Are Not The Most Important Thing In Life

Family should always come first. Friends come after. I agree that we do need friends, but they are unpredictable and can turn against you at any given time.

Another reason is if you are in a threesome, there is always that one person that gets left out from going to watch a movie, or having a sleepover and sometimes, this friendship turns into trying to be the person who spends all their time being included in the twosome. I believe that family are more reliable than friends, because humans are unpredictable.

• Not the most important thing

I do agree friendship is an important and central thing I'm many people's lives however it is not the MOST important thing.
    This is an extreme example but let's say you are starving to death after your boat sank and left you stranded on a desert island. In this case even though u might have friends with u their importance would take a backseat as food,water and the essentials would take priority over them.

• While friends are important, no.

I mean don't get me wrong, friends provide a lot of things we need like a sense of well being and inclusion. But one thing that all people need to know is there is one central priority in all you do if you wanna stay happy in life, and that is yourself. You need to make sure you are stable and happy with yourself before you depend and trust others. While friends can help in rough times, they can also cause them, so you need to be prepared for that.

• No Its Not The Most Important

Friends, Yes they are important but are they exactly the MOST important thing? Friends are just like weights... Once your achieving and aspiring they are dragging you down most of the time. Sometimes its better to have a limited amount of friends. . . . . . . . . .