• Frozen is amazing!

Frozen is the best animated movie because of the amazing graphics, wonderful characters, and a perfect storyline.
    Disney has definitely mastered the art of animating snow and ice, so that is a big plus on their behalf. The characters were developed so that they were just on the edge of realism. Not to mention that, even though the characters couldn't really live in the modern world (their computer animated), they seem as though they could.
    The characters in this movie create a memorable film, much like other Disney Animation movies. Olaf, Anna, and Sven shine through as some of the funniest and most sincere characters in Disney history. The quirky and innocent sayings from Olaf give the film a humorous touch to go with the loving story of Anna and Elsa. Though it’s not the first Disney princess movie to show that a prince isn’t necessary to live happily ever after, it is the first Disney princess to show that the bond of sisterhood and family is the best bond you can have.
    The storyline, as I stated before, is al about the bond of sisters and how you don't need to a prince to be happy. For all of you men out there who think women are weak and need help to live, you are so wrong it's not even funny. This movie is a perfect example to feminists that sisters and women are not just property, they have the power to keep each other alive and happy.
    Now, if you don't agree with my opinions, please just keep that to yourself and don't go around saying that either Frozen or I are horrible.
    Thanks!

• Frozen is amazing!

Now, if you don't agree with my opinions, please just keep that to yourself and don't go around saying that either Frozen or I are horrible. I just really like Frozen.
    Thanks!

• Best animated movie ever

Everything about Frozen - the music, the animation, and the story - is great, but what makes Frozen truly amazing is the total, unconditional love between Elsa and Anna. And the final act, where Anna willingly chooses to sacrifice her own life to protect Elsa is one of the most incredible scenes I've ever seen in any movie. Anna is the most important person in Elsa's life, and the moment that she believes Anna is dead is utterly heartbreaking.

• I love Death

I love killing people And death is really good plus when they scream it is very funny because they think they wont die but they will . . . . . . . . . . .. . . . . .. . . . . .. . . ..

• I love Death

• Best animated movie ever

I Will always love this movie because o f Olaf , there is romance , drama , be trail , sadness , courage , happiness , musical movie and it's funny all of this in one movie I'd say it's the best cartoon movie ever in my opinion hopefully they make another movie . They even have an amazing story line BE TRUE TO YOURSELF AND LOVE YOUR FAMILY

• Why choose Frozen?

Frozen is a good entry to the Disney film vault. But in no way will Frozen ever earn the title of best movie ever. There are countless plot holes, a predictable story line, and little comic relief. The plot holes that I have found include; Who was running the kingdom between the time of the parents death and Elsa's coronation? Why is there a running stream for Anna to fall into when the whole land is frozen? And did Elsa really spend almost her entire childhood hidden in her room? With no contact to anyone but her parents? The storyline was downright predictable as well. In movies gloves are a symbol of the character hiding their true self, hence Elsa's gloves. But Hans wears gloves as well, giving away that he will change later on. Anna`s relationship with Kristoff was also predictable, so was Elsa`s act of sisterly love. Olaf and Sven were there when the plotline got a little too heavy for children, but a little more comic relief, and better jokes, could have been used as well. The music from Frozen is also sub par. When I watch a good Disney movie I will be humming songs like "A Whole New World", "Can You Feel The Love Tonight?", and "Poor Unfortunate Souls." for weeks, but after watching Frozen I barely remembered the tune of "Let it Go." There are better movies out there than Frozen, better Disney movies, like "The Lion King", "The Brave Little Toaster", "The Rescuers", and "Aladdin", and other better movies like "Star Wars", " Lord of The Rings", and The Shining. Frozen does not deserve the title "Best Movie Ever."

• The Greatest Movie in History

I could honestly write an essay on this topic, but I'll leave that to when I've got the time and patience to do so. So for now, I'm merely gonna state some obvious reasons why Frozen just happens to be the greatest movie ever made, or the best, however you prefer saying it. This film simply couldn't have been more perfect. The contents and themes are just so extremely touching and mind-boggling to say the least. The story is amazing, ecxiting and fascinating and full of details and ultimately very well thought-out and well-written, and I understand this film was made with a passion, encouragement and dedication. One simply has to love the stunning scenery with all the colors, details and events taking place. It really reflects the beauty of Norway (hailed as the most beautiful country in the world) spot-on. The characters are the most lovable and relatable fictional characters that I've ever "met", so to speak. They really shows the nature of reality yet still incorporates magical elements in such a wonderful way. They really shows that they have a soul, and you can feel what they feel, see what they see, smell what they smell, hear what they hear and so on. It even brings up important life-questions and questions in film and brngs several great messages that we could all learn from once realized. There's really no real structure in my statements here, but all in all, it's really the most touching, amazing, fantastic, spectacular, exciting, stunning, beautiful, flawless, and really the greatest motion picture I've ever experienced. It's a movie that not only has amazing contents and delves into the deepest and most important themes (such as primarily family-love and love vs. Fear), it's the only movie that has made me cry, and it's the only movie I've seen 5 times in theatres. It was simply the greatest experience I've ever had when it comes to films, and of course I'm obsessed with it. Although I think the general population had a similar experience of this spectacular masterpiece of a film. And it's a movie for everyone, kids, teens, adults and elders alike regardless of gender. It's simply and honestly the greatest movie in history, and well-deserving of all the great praise and success that it's got thus far.

P.S. My motto? "Let It Go" of course! ;-) That scene simply has to be one of the greatest scenes in cinematic history.

• One of the best animated movies.

I think this refers to animated movies? Well, while not the best ever, is certainly up there. A great throwback to "true" Disney quality, renaissance level without question. Incredible animation (best cgi ever seen in an animated movie from a technical standpoint, coupled with amazing 2d handwork and an incredible artstyle), beautiful, deep and often powerful songs who scream Broadway from every note (already looking forward to the inevitable musical), masterfully acted and directed, very very deep if you try to understand it while remaining very entertaining both for kids and adults. I really hope it opens up a second Disney Renaissance.

• Among the best animated movies.

I think this refers to animated movies? Well, while not the best ever, is certainly up there. A great throwback to "true" Disney quality, renaissance level without question. Incredible animation (best cgi ever seen in an animated movie from a technical standpoint, coupled with fantastic 2d handwork and incredible artstyle), beatiful and deep songs who scream "Broadway" from every note (already looking forward to the inevitable musical), masterfully acted and directed, very very deep if you try to understand it while remaining hugely entertaining both for kids and adults. Everyone i know absolutely LOVED it, and i really hope it opens the doors to a second Disney Renaissance.

Posted by: EM87
  • Far from being the best movie ever

Movies like the dark knight, inception, lord of the rings (anyone), etc. Are great, it is a preference that they like it or not, but in history the are excellent, not that I don`t like frozen or any animated movie, but it doesn`t have the enough people to actually say this movie is the best. In my opinion, no movie can be the best movie ever, maybe for a long time, but not ever.

• Not the Best Animated Feature

As an animated Disney film, it was average; it has the same, if not similar elements of animated Disney movies that came before it: princesses and handsome guys. People have said that it sends a message that women can be just as independent and capable as men, but so does the film Mulan, which came out years before Frozen. And as a movie in itself, it was below average. There were numerous plot holes.

• Of course not lol.

Frozen is actually quite overrated, it is by no means even the best animation movie ever, let alone best movie ever I really don't get the Frozen hype, it wasn't even as good as tangled to be honest, the only good thing about the whole movie IMO was the let it go song.

• Why choose Frozen?

• An excellent film. However, there are hundreds of films out there that I believe are of a far higher standard.

No.

Of course, this is subjective. But nonetheless, being a fan of the film myself, I can still attest to there being films out there that are superior, at least in my opinion. Frozen excels in themes, characters, and animation,. However, I found it to be lacking in the story department. It had several plot holes that I found particularly difficult to ignore, chiefly the lack of an explanation of how Elsa got her powers. On a scale of 1 to 10, 1 being the absolute bottom of the barrel and 10 being a masterpiece, I'd have to give Frozen a solid 8.5 out of 10. My favorite film of all time even to this day is Minority Report.

• Not even close...

The movie had a lot going for it, but at the end of the day it was missing the most important aspect of storytelling: theme. The question: What was Frozen about? There really isn't any satisfactory answer to the question. There were several interesting themes that were hinted at, and a few elements were at work. But every story needs a central theme - a thesis, a statement of purpose. This film did not.

If you're unsure what I'm referring to, here are some examples:

1) Lord of the Rings: Hope in the face of desperate and impossible odds.

2) V for Vendetta: The inevitable conflict between tyranny and anarchy: the security and oppression of the former versus the freedom and uncertainty of the latter.

3) Game of Thrones: Power attracts schemes and machinations that will interact in unpredictable ways - schemers of little ability and honest men will always fail.

4) How to Train Your Dragon: The way things are is rarely the best way things can be.

• It's definitely not the "Best Ever".

It's not even the best right now. It would be ridiculous to argue that it is the best movie period so I'll just stick to why it's not the best animated movie ever.

I'll give any Disney movie a chance since I am a longtime fan, but this movie left me deeply disappointed, especially considering the ridiculous hype surrounding it. I felt that the characters were bland, the plot was rushed and the only thing that was even close to "stunning" about it was the visual aspects of the movie. The animation of the scenery was handled really well, granted, but I hardly think that makes it the best animated movie ever by any stretch of the imagination. I found Olaf more grating than humorous and the other characters barely had any personality one way or the other. One of the only good points in the movie that was sort of refreshing where Anna's saved herself by proving her love for her sister was overshadowed by the cheesy and somewhat nonsensical revelation that love could reverse Elsa's ice powers. Love isn't something we can chose to feel whenever we want so for that to be plausible she would have had to of never loved anything up until that point. Like most of the movie, the ending simply didn't make much sense and felt VERY rushed.

Frozen, in my opinion, is definitely one of the most overly hyped and commercialized animated movies of all time that was popularized largely due to an immensely overplayed song. It wasn't terrible but it was in NO WAY the "best ever".

• No, It's Not

I have nothing wrong with people liking the movie but I am so damn tired of everyone hailing this movie as the best thing since sliced bread. There are better movies out there. Hell, there are better animated movies out there too! Wreck It Ralph, Tangled, Princess and the Frog were all better. As of now, I'm just suffering from Frozen overload.

• Listen, all film is subjective, but let's step back

Let's compare it to films that are usually mentioned when speaking about the best films of all time from an objective standpoint. The Godfather part I and II, the lord of the rings trilogy, citizen kane, etc. Let's just use the godfather here for this comparison. I'll break the films down in four categories character development, story telling, influence on culture, and how each film was received critically. I'll keep this short and sweet. There is no chance in hell frozen is objectively the best film of all time.

• Not even Special, let alone the Best

Let me name a few movies that I would call better than Frozen: any Star Wars movie, any Marvel movie, Marry Poppins, Singin' in the Rain, Wizard of Oz, any Batman movie, any Hobbit/LOTR movie, The Godfather, any Indiana Jones movie, Back to the Future, Jurassic Park, Ghostbusters, any Harry Potter movie, Up, any Shrek movie, Finding Nemo, The Incredibles, Men in Black, Glory... I could type a four page report on this if I wanted to.