• Gambling can be dangerous

Gambling at casinos can be dangerous for some people. Some people can become addicted to gambling and fish losing lots of money at the casinos. Gambling can also lead to excessive drinking because many casinos serve free drinks while people are gambling. Casinos can be fun for many people but dangerous for others.

• No, I don't think gambling at casino's is dangerous.

I think that the vast majority of people who gamble at casino's simply do it for entertainment reasons and know they are likely to lose but have fun away, it's no different then spending money on another activity, there is a small minority of gamblers that go overboard and get addicted but it's not a large enough amount of people to consider gambling dangerous in general.

• not at all

no, i do not feel like it is dangerous at all go go to a casino and gamble. I think that it is just a way for people to go and have a lot of fun, and to relax and enjoy a little time trying to win some money there.

• No, not really.

Casinos can be shady and dangerous at times, especially if you try to cheat the casino, but for the most part all the winners come away from the casino in good health and unscathed. Either that, or they leave broke and with much less money than they had previous to going.

• Doesn't Seem Dangerous

I've been to several casinos in my life time and I've never noticed anything dangerous about gambling in them. In fact, if you like to gamble, they're probably the best place to do so, since the you're at least not going to be harassed if you do win. Casinos should be considered a form of entertainment. Also, if you can't afford to lose the bet, then you shouldn't be there.