• She is definitely sexy, but there are some models/actressess that I believe are more attractive.

I can see how Emilia Clarke's character Dany can be considered sexy. She is a strong, confident woman who knows what she wants. She is very beautiful on or off camera- in real life she has darker hair and is a natural beauty. However, saying that she is the sexiest woman alive is a very strong statement to make. Sexiness is very subjective; what is considered attractive to one person may not be attractive to another. To me, there are other models and actresses that have more sex appeal. One example is Gisele Bundchen.

• No, there are many variables.

There are billions of women on the planet, many of whom television viewers have never even seen before. While Emilia Clarke is an attractive woman and a skilled actress, but there are countless other candidates that may be better-suited to that title, and we will never know because of the nature of such a question.

• Emilia Clarke - Not Quite Sexy Enough

I do not believe Emilia Clarke is the sexiest woman alive. Although she is attractive and has exotic feature, she is extremely short and has an average figure. I do not see anything remarkable about her physical appearance or sense of style that qualifies her to be the sexiest woman alive.

• Sexiness is in the eye of the beholder

While Emilia Clarke has been named the sexiest woman alive by a magazine, the title is subjective, the opinion of a handful of people. No one person will ever be considered the sexiest or most beautiful by everyone, so no one person can ever truly be the sexiest person alive.