• Yes, gaming is bad for kids.

Gaming is bad for kids because limits are not enforced and care is not taken to ensure that children are not being exposed to content that is too mature for them. It interferes with their physical activity, exposure to sunlight, peer interaction and much, much more. Gaming should be like television: there should be a very limited time a day to do it.

• Fat ass fag

Y y y yyt t t t t t t t t t t t t t t t t t t t t t t t t t t t t t t t t t t t t t t t t t t t t t t t t t t t t t t t tttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttthhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

• Yes and no

Yes it is because it can give kids the wrong idea about how to handle certain situations, sometimes can prevent them from doing sports and socialising. It can also feel the heads with the wrong material, such as if they got into a fight in school or whatever then they could use a move that have seen, and really hurt someone. But on the other hand I don't think it is because some games can be educational and help kids learn more about certain aspects, it can improve reactions and even go against the social imprisonments and encourage them to go out and meet new friends.

• Yes and no

• Gaming is fun

I admit i think games can be kind of adicive but i ah who am i kidding gaming isnt all sunshine and happines but give it a shot and it it be fun i promise but if ur still not sure then limit their use or just say what games they can and ant play but please i beg of u give gaming a chance it can even thighten bonds if u play cooperative local/online games together

• Gaming is good in the right amount and used correctly

I am just going to reinforce other's arguments above me by adding an example 3D Sandbox Games like Minecraft give freedom of space, having no real goal but to do activities on your own time. It can stimulate creativity as players can build at their own time, while the survival like mechanics can help with actual survival in the real world [Requiring to get wood and create gear to survive etc]. I hate it when people who dont like gaming try to convince those who do that is a waste of time. Each to their own, dont try to be selfish and rob other of their leisure activity

• Fat ass fag

• Iz gud for u

E t f u g u f g in h g g I g I g j g d t y u Hogg. Q w e r t y h j k m j g f h g th u g o I g g I. I o oh i

• No, it is not bad,

Because some game you play are good help kids in comprehension. And if there are bad games hat they want to buy that is why there is rating like clash of clans is for kids and most games are for kids and learn responsibility to take care and use the game. So, yes I think so.

• It is not.

Gaming is not bad for kids. There have been many studies that have been produced lately that show kids who play games on a regular basis have increased reaction time, easier for them to learn and many more things. Video games are also a stress reliever which kids now a days need.

• No I don't think so.

I do not think that gaming is especially bad for kids. There may be cases where it is but they are few and far between. Of course, a child should not spend all their time gaming. However, it can be a fun way to spend time and relieve stress in kids.

• Gaming Is Fine For Children

I do not believe gaming is inherently bad for children. There are a plethora of games available for children that are perfectly age appropriate and in many cases education. Gaming also helps develop and sharpen hand-eye coordination and problem solving skills. I believe there are games that are inappropriate for children, but it's very easy for a parent to keep this out of children's hands.

• Gaming is not bad

No gaming is not bad for kids. It is a source of entertainment and a chance for kids to relax. With anything too much gaming is harmful so it needs to be done in moderation. When done properly gaming is a great relaxation tool for kids of all types of ages.