• Yes, gaming is bad for kids.

Gaming is bad for kids because limits are not enforced and care is not taken to ensure that children are not being exposed to content that is too mature for them. It interferes with their physical activity, exposure to sunlight, peer interaction and much, much more. Gaming should be like television: there should be a very limited time a day to do it.

• Fat ass fag

Y y y yyt t t t t t t t t t t t t t t t t t t t t t t t t t t t t t t t t t t t t t t t t t t t t t t t t t t t t t t t tttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttthhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

• Yes and no

Yes it is because it can give kids the wrong idea about how to handle certain situations, sometimes can prevent them from doing sports and socialising. It can also feel the heads with the wrong material, such as if they got into a fight in school or whatever then they could use a move that have seen, and really hurt someone. But on the other hand I don't think it is because some games can be educational and help kids learn more about certain aspects, it can improve reactions and even go against the social imprisonments and encourage them to go out and meet new friends.

• Yes and no

• Fat ass fag

• Iz gud for u

E t f u g u f g in h g g I g I g j g d t y u Hogg. Q w e r t y h j k m j g f h g th u g o I g g I. I o oh i

• No, it is not bad,

Because some game you play are good help kids in comprehension. And if there are bad games hat they want to buy that is why there is rating like clash of clans is for kids and most games are for kids and learn responsibility to take care and use the game. So, yes I think so.

• It is not.

Gaming is not bad for kids. There have been many studies that have been produced lately that show kids who play games on a regular basis have increased reaction time, easier for them to learn and many more things. Video games are also a stress reliever which kids now a days need.

• No I don't think so.

I do not think that gaming is especially bad for kids. There may be cases where it is but they are few and far between. Of course, a child should not spend all their time gaming. However, it can be a fun way to spend time and relieve stress in kids.

• Gaming Is Fine For Children

I do not believe gaming is inherently bad for children. There are a plethora of games available for children that are perfectly age appropriate and in many cases education. Gaming also helps develop and sharpen hand-eye coordination and problem solving skills. I believe there are games that are inappropriate for children, but it's very easy for a parent to keep this out of children's hands.

• Gaming is not bad

No gaming is not bad for kids. It is a source of entertainment and a chance for kids to relax. With anything too much gaming is harmful so it needs to be done in moderation. When done properly gaming is a great relaxation tool for kids of all types of ages.

• Gaming is not bad for kids.

Gaming is not bad for kids. It just depends on how much time they are spending playing the video game. I think playing video games is much better for children then just watching television is. At least they are motivated while they are playing the game and getting a little bit of exercise out of it.

• Moderate Gaming Not Bad for Kids

To say that gaming is bad for kids is to not understand the benefits of gaming. Certain types of games, including shooters, challenge the mind to react quickly to obstacles. A child can train their brain and sharpen their reaction speed by playing video games. Video games should be played in moderation though.

• No, games as a whole provide kids a fun way to spend time or even improve their skills.

Games are a fun way for kids to spend time, and can also be used as a reward for good behavior, such as doing well in school. It could also be taken away if a child is behaving badly, establishing it as both the stick and the carrot. In addition games have been known to help increase a child's motor skills.