• Yes, $2 Gas Is Good News

I personally am glad to see the decrease in gas prices lately. I know that there are arguments that somehow this is bad for the economy but according to my bank account, I am doing good. Not only am I spending less but I am not visiting the gas station as often!

• Low Gas Prices Means Higher Quality Of Life

If gas were to cost less than $2 a gallon, it would be much more affordable to the average person and would improve their quality of life. For those people for whom gas is a necessity of life (rural and suburban dwellers and commuters who don't have access to public transportation), this decrease in gas prices would allow them to live their life more comfortably instead of worrying over that important expense.

• Gas for less than $2 is good news, with some caveats.

With the sources of foodstuffs and consumers products so widely geographically distributed, the huge drop in the price of gas has at least one very obvious yet very positive consequence: the prices of many goods, products, and foods should drop at least somewhat, if not significantly. Family vacations will also become less expensive. On the other side, the drop in the price of gas might encourage a kind of reckless consumption of gasoline that may contribute to its quicker depletion.

• If it's dropping its good.

Well speaking for almost everyone it should be good since who does not like discount. NOW FOR SOME RANDOM STUFF TO FILL THE 50 WORD REQUIREMENT. “I was born with glass bones and paper skin. Every morning I break my legs, and every afternoon I break my arms. At night, I lie awake in agony until my heart attacks put me to sleep.”

• No, cheap gas is not good news.

The problem with cheap gas is that it is like a mirage in the desert. It looks good from afar but up close, you see the illusion. Fossil fuels need to be kept in the ground and our human civilization needs to make dramatic changes or perish. Cheap gas simply delays the inevitable.