• There's nothing wrong with same sex marriage how dare you judge someone because They live differently

WHy are people making a big deal about this. We shouldn't judge over a couples happiness. You people think you can use a book that came out in 1600 to ruin someone who doesn't live by your way. Maybe you should get a calendar cause it's not 1600 anymore. And who cares if they make a kid I mean there are a lot children who don't have home with no one to love them. I mean they can adopt And they can teach them yo how to love everyone instead of hating everyone like a bible humping judging homophobe

• Basically, it works better.

I'd like to say that all marriage is wrong because you don't need a damn certificate telling the government who you love, as if it were their business. But to stay on topic, gays would logically handle many aspects of marriage better.

1- the world is over populated with orphans: they can chose to bring children into their homes instead of feeling forced responsibility for accidents. Straight couples will usually selfishly want their very own offspring.

2- LGBT supporters, not just gays; fight for gay rights. Gays should naturally appreciate the act of marriage more than any straight couples, who would eventually take the married status for granted. Straight marriage seems to often end up in meaningless bickering. Gays would certainly handle it better. But I have friends whose straight parents have better relationships unmarried. When married, there's metaphorical strings attached that are almost literally able to strangle you when a relationship goes bad, leading to needing to cut them (divorce) and when you're not chained to your partner, the romance flows carefree.

3- straight people are pressured into marriage.If you're not married by your mid thirties, you'll be pressured into it and marry whoever you're dating then. That's what happened to my catholic parents. They have nothing in common and didn't take the time to realize that because all their siblings and friends married long ago.

4- marriage basically just sucks for straight people based on my previous arguments. My arguments may contradict each other but make sense separately.
    But again, the concept of marriage is idiotic and for straight people; it's just plain troublesome.

• Men get along better with men not women

In the history of mankind man and women who marry each other have always ended up fighting but in my opinion men who marry men have a least likely chance of fighting and also men know how to pleasure men sexually other then women.Also they would not argue about stupid stuff like which movie to see or where to go.

• Men get along better with men and women get along better so would be so wrong for gay marriage to the dominant stance on marriage

Men and women have always argued in marriage and thanks them being different in gender they cant always resolve them and be rational because while I fully support gender equality and all that I also recognize that we are very different exclusively because were different genders most of the time.

• Who cares (I picked this side for no reason I'm actually in the middle) EQUALITY FOLKS. REGARDLESS OF OPINION, LET'S STILL HAVE IT EQUAL.

I support marriage. It's a great thing, until you get divorced. Being married is like being committed to somebody and involving the law. But sometimes people feel more stable in married relationships. I don't care if it's boy or girl whatever. Married people don't need to always have sex. Gay is just as good as straight and nobody should have a problem with that. If we did have a problem, in which some of us might, then there will be a problem. Lets not discriminate and let gay people live happy. Don't we all want to be happy? Maybe some people try to be happy in different ways. If you believe in the quote, "Do what makes you happy." Then, what if everyone else is believing in the same quote and agreeing with you and doing what makes them happy and what if that is being gay? You shouldn't judge them. I am not judging people who judge, it's in my opinion not a good idea. Stop judging, it is unkind and useless. Judge yourself if you wanna judge, please don't put that on others. I really dislike being judged and unappreciated. As we all want to be valued, we don't want to be judged. If you don't want to be judged, stop judging others. Simple truths folks. Simple. We just need to stop judging different people. If you're born a certain way, in which you are, then the way you are born will always be different than somebody else's. Why judge people for living? We are born into a person, that seems different to everyone else, they are in fact, get used to it we have 7.5 billion people that we need to tolerate because you'll be living with them for your entire life. If you want world peace, we have to maintain peace! Who is with me? This question, "Is gay marriage better than straight marriages." It's an opinionated question, that doesn't matter if for example Jack thinks no and Gabe thinks yes. Doesn't matter, we don't need to decide. This is just for fun question, that shouldn't cause conflict. Opinions are tricky. But would answering this question, when would I ever need this in life? Like no, just who cares, it's a question. I don't think this should be some "Who's better" competition or anything, marriage can be in any way shape or form like a baby to an adult.

• Gay marriage is not better

This topic is so fucking stupid. There is no better marriage, they are all EQUAL. That's why gay marriage became a thing, so gays , straights etc can be EQUAL - anyone who just thinks yes is a complete and utterly against straight people. Period. This is just shitting on any equal rights

• Of course not

Marriage is actually designed to be between a man and a women for the purpose of having children. If the couple are not able to have children because they are the same sex how is this better.

I am not saying there is anything wrong with Gay marriage but it can't exactly be better of it does not fulfill its purpose.

• I thought that we were fighting for marriage equality

If you marry somebody, you should be marrying them for love. You can not possibly know that the love a man feels for a man is stronger than the love a man feels for a woman. I believe that saying that gay marriage is 'better' than straight marriage is just as horrible as saying that straight marriage is 'better' than gay marriage. Sure, gay marriage is a better option for gay people, but straight marriage is the better option for straight people. Love is love, all types of marriages are equal.

• Marriage is Marriage

Marriage is marriage no matter what. The only benefit to gay marriage is that you don't have to worry about pregnancy and birth nine months after having sexual intimacy with your partner. Otherwise, the emotional attachments and closeness between two people is generally the same among heterosexuals and homosexuals when it comes to marriage.

• No just different

Gay marriage is not better than straight marriage, just like straight marriage is not better than gay marriage. They are simply two different lifestyles based on your sexual orientation. To say one of them is better than the other does not make any sense. People should do what works for them.

• There's no better or worse

There's no better or worse in terms of gay or straight, and this same idea extends to marriage. While gays marrying today are jubilant and excited, and the process becomes more normal in the near future, the statistics come more in line with the general population, people will stop seeing a difference.

• Can't beat tradition!

Even though I am a supporter of gay marriage, I can't say it's better then the traditional straight marriage. I do think marriage is marriage, but at the same time, there is always something much more becoming of the traditional happy groom and beautiful bride spending their "big day" together.

• Gay Marriage is not Better than Straight Marriage

No, gay marriage is not better than straight marriage. First, I would like to establish that there is no difference between gay and straight marriage. There is only marriage. Some married individuals are in gay relationships, some are in straight relationships. These types of relationships are equal in that love and committment are shown. Thus, neither is better than the other.

• None are better than the other.

If you are gay, gay marriage is better, sure. If you are straight, you're probably better off getting married to the opposite sex. If you're bisexual, I guess it's just a matter of marrying whoever floats your boat. No type of marriage is superior to the other, overall. All that should matter is that people are happy.

• No as all marriages are equa

One type of marriage is not better than another type of marriage. Everyone should be able to marry whether they be straight or homosexual or bisexual. Same love different marriages. It is a mad idea to suggest that one type of marriage is 'better' than another and this question is pretty badly worded.

• It is equal.

What the LGBT community is fighting for is EQUAL rights- they are not trying to say their relationships are better than heterosexual relationships.
    The relationship that is "better" is the one with a partner that you are attracted to, that you can live with for a few decades, the one that you can share a life with. Gender is irrelevant.