• Yes it is

Men and women are intractably different. They are different biologically, psychologically, spiritually, and emotionally. Gender equality as we understand it has less to do with equality and more with women becoming more like men. In practice, it has resulted in women pursuing careers at the expense of marriage and family. In the long run it makes it more difficult for families to form and contributes to the necessity of two income households. Neither men nor women are ultimately happy with this situation.

• Yes, in some ways gender equality hurts women.

I don't personally think genders are yet equal; for example, men are treated better in the workplace if parents, but women are treated worse. That being said, what equality we do currently have has put an incredible amount of pressure on women. In some relationships, women are expected to be the child caregivers, work full time, and also do the household work and cooking. So, in households where the men still wear the pants, so to speak, women definitely are being hurt by having far too many tasks on their plates.

• We Had It Good

I believe gender equality is actually hurting women. As far as America is concerned, it was once thought to be ideal for the man to earn a living while the woman stayed home to cook, clean, and raise the children. Women pushed for equality and pushed to get in the workforce. As a woman, I don't understand the strong desire to enter the workforce. I find it unfulfilling. I would much rather care and maintain for my family and home and most importantly, raise my child.

• Nope. It helps us. We don't have to be a housewife

All we need is a good job. Women don't have to suffer. They can go to work and be with a man who helps cook and clean. Cuz cooking and cleaning is definitely NOT a woman's job!! We don't have to have kids. WE ARNT BECOMING MORE LIKE MEN!! Do u see a freakin beard on my face?! NO YOU DONT!!! What we do is we get respect, rights, options, JUST LIKE OTHER HUMANS HAVE!!! No one likes to be cooped home!! Unless your lazy. SO GET UR FINGER OUT OF UR @$$ cuz we arnt becoming men. -_- just cuz u got ur rights a long time ago doesn't mean u have any right to stop us from getting ours..Stupid bastards..

• Gender Equality HELPS Women

Gender equality is good for women and for society. It allows individuals to make choices for themselves rather than forcing them to adhere to gender stereotypes or rules. Women no longer are forced to have children or give up their career. Now both men and women are equal to follow their own dreams.

• No, unless they let it.

Gender equality as with any equality at all is always a good thing. All people are equal but that does not mean all people are the same and men and women are allowed to be different. Women should not feel that gender equality means they need to take on extra roles so that they add to their workload and are always exhausted.

• Gender Equality Helps Women

Gender equality is not hurting women in the slightest. Gender equality has a push to help women get paid the same amount as mena nd to have the same amount of access to opportunities that men do. Women in the US are now more likely to graduate college then men. It works.

• There is No Gender Equality Yet

Gender equality isn't hurting women because things are not equal. Women still make less money than men. Single-mother births are up as men don't care to hang around and take responsibility for their actions. Women struggle to make it on their own without proper support from males and the government. There is no equality yet.

• Definitely no

The whole purpose of gender equality is to protect women. With gender equality, women are given the same opportunities and the same pay. This is probably a highly debatable topic, but generally speaking, this is only protecting women. Women do not have to become housewives if they do not want to. Women have choices and options to choose from.

• No

I cannot see how that is a thing, gender equality makes sure women get paid the same as men, have the same opportunities as men, and can live their lives independently like any one if they so choose too. Granted it makes social things go in a grey area but that is to be expected.