• One more reason I say schools and education is so stupid here lol

This definitely strengthens my believe that the KKK and nazis are mixed up today. Nothing Germanic about the Nazis at all (that is a stupid statement made by the KKK who want to be Nazis now [wtf]). Hitler, after all, was allies with Italy, and while Spain was initially neutral, Franco was a friend of the Germans. Hitler hated Northern Europeans, detested them. For a regime that has a Germanic name you need to go to Jim Crow or the Freemasons (both Germanic terms). I definitely believe that the Gestapo (the main part of the Nazis) just amplifies my belief that people in America, at least, are dumb as rocks.
    KKK = Germanic oppression
    Nazis = Italy-German alliance.

• Gestapo is an acronym!

A simple check of Wikipedia and other sources will tell you "Gestapo" is a German acronym of Geheime Staatspolizei, or "Secret State Police," an organization created by Hitler's Hermann Goring.

There is nothing Spanish about it.

Strictly speaking, one might argue that, as an acronym, it is not of any linguistic origin, any more than any other invented words, like Scuba (Self Contain Underwater Breathing Apparatus), Radar (RAdio Detection And Ranging) or Laser (Light Amplification by Stimulated Emission of Radiation).

Adam2 says2014-04-13T13:25:50.700
Either it's Spanish, Italian or Greek
Adam2 says2014-04-13T13:26:01.763
Plus the Nazis were mostly Catholic or Anglican