Is getting a good education necessary for a successful future?

• Yes, getting an education is necessary for having a successful future.

Getting a good education is more important than every before. First more and more people are going to college. This means if you don't go to college you are already way behind. Secondly, technology has improved vastly and it is the wave of the future. If you avoid becoming educated on these technological advances you will be left behind.

• Highly Educated but unable to keep jobs

I am the prime example of someone who was successful in education and unsuccessful in keeping a job. When I was young, I was told to work hard for my future. Work hard I did. I scored distinctions after distinctions and beat cohorts after cohorts. Yet, I have been unable to keep my jobs for further than 2 years and always had to worry about where my next meal will be. Education did nothing to remove my introversion which is the source of my problems. In today's workplace, assessment is not based on work done.

• Education Doesn't Equal Successful

Getting a good education is not necessary for a successful future. An education can improve your chances of having a successful future, however there are successful people without good educations in their background. There are also many people who have obtained a good education only to find that they can not find work in their field.