• Is this a rhetorical question?

I have to say "uh duh!"
    I think the time of "men only" are over. Women have rights (well in certain countries) and if they don't then they should. And education is one of them. Who says I can't go to school just because I am a young women (teenager, young lady, chick, girl, whatever you wish to call me). It is unfair to say that a young man (guy, dude, boy) are the only ones that should have a high school diploma or a college degree. We are all humans here, we all have about the same amount of rights (again countries may vary). So I think that it would be nice if we ladies can not be treated like all we're good for is cooking and cleaning and lowering ourselves for our husband, boyfriend, male relative. It's time to women up and pick up those school books and get an education!

Posted by: Ver
  • Education is a necessity.

It is important to educate every one. Do you want only one gender to be superior. No. It is sexist to believe that women do not need to learn, or do you mean to say that women are just naturally smarter than men. Probably not, so that is why it is important to teach everyone.

• Yes, but women already have almost the same education

I don't see much difference between my education and the education of any girl in my class at school. I don't think my friends do either, or their friends friends, and so on. Anywhere you go, everyone has to go to school. That should be the rule. Does America have the best education system? No, but we have to preserve equal opportunity. If coincidentally one girl is more disruptive in class than the others, then that's the fault of an individual, not a gender.

• Education is necessary, period.

Regardless of gender, race, beliefs, or anything else, education is absolutely necessary. (By education, I refer only to the act of learning/teaching; I do not believe the American public school system does an adequate job of accomplishing this. But this is beside the point.) Having an educated group of people provides much more successful change, much more meaningful change, and much more intelligent change. Even in a culture where women's intelligence is not highly valued, it is still necessary, because women make up roughly 50% of a population. If half of your population is being ignored and lacks education, the society/country itself is lacking, making any sort of progression in the modern world much more difficult to achieve.

Posted by: MC1R
  • Educating a girl is very much necessary

Girls education is necessary for development. For example in developed countries such as US and GERMAN, it is because these countries gave more importance on girls education. But we are developing because we dislike and prohibit the girl to go school .Many people in India think that the girls education will give a burden of life. Superstitious belief of saying that they would not bring an asset and increse of family income

• Its really imp

I feel its really imp for girls education
    providing girls with a quality educationalso equips them with the confidence to confront people in power and challenges the women world wide.
    Gender imbalances in education seldom make the news
    report team has released new evidence that shows how education gives girls and young women the freedom to male decissions to improve their lives
    GIRLS ROX!!!
    AND YOU NEED TO AGREE :P :D

• I support the motion

Girls ought to taught it is must for the development of any nation.
    If girls are not educated then half of the population remains illiterate.
    Then how can a nation develop if half of it's population is poor and uneducated. Therefore woman must be educated in order to win the race of development

• Women Education- Future of Nation

Girl Child education is the key to family. She would make & help to lead the family in well organized and cultured way. This will help the society be educated and civilized.

Of course such society will make the NATION strong in social infrastructure point of view.

SHIKHAR TRIPATHI VII

• Girls are resource

Todays we saw that the girls are taking the highest rank in any competetive examination.Girls have their own right to education but today their family didnt support them for their higher education.SAbHI PADHE SABHI BADHE is the tag given by the education minister means both boys and girl study and achieve their goals.By Prince Roy

• SHOULD From humans

This a crazy argument. Females ARE people and should get the same privilages as men. We are NOT hamsters! To all you people who think they shouldn't get education, have your mothers seen what you've written? I doubt she'd agree. Do you think you can carry a baby around for 9 months stratight? Do you? What do you think .

• Women aren't people.

Women need not be educated because they are not humans. Do we educate hamsters? No. So why should we educate women? Women need to be educated in the ways of Teflon, baking ingredients, stay at home momm-ing, and cleaning supplies. Women do not need a vocabulary, a knowledge of any sciences, just BAKIN'.

• It can add the studying time

Girls education is unnecessary because it just add your schedule at school . When we need to go home fastly .
    We can study it at home . Our parents must teach us . Not the teacher but our parents . Because actually we have get girls education in biology also film

• You are correct

We need education because we to are born to this world not for being an slave for stupid men . We have rights and we will fight. Just because I am born to a women why cant I have education? According to the human facts girls are much smarter than boys

• I support the motion