• Yes it is real

Global warming is most definitely real. Haven't you noticed that the water levels have been growing lower and lower as time progressed, and there has been a recent climate change? It got warm really early this summer, and it's probably only going to get to get hotter. So yes, global warming is real.

• Global yearly seasons

Global warming is not real. The earth seems to have yearly seasons in which for some years the earth will be hot bot through other years the earth will be cold. Global warming is just a global summer for a few years. Glbal warming is just a theory created by people who watched a few end of the world movies.

• Look at antarctica

Look, Its real, because look at how all of the ice is flowing down to the Atlantic and Pacific Ocean. I do not care what scientists say. They are usually wrong anyways. Just look at the Ice caps, and Greenland too. Obviously global warming is to real to be true.

• NASA Says Yes

I just read on the NASA website that Global Warming or "Climate Change" is happening, so unless you are smarter than a NASA scientist, you have no say in the matter.

There are some people who claim it isn't happening, professor Lindzen mocks the UN report on global warming but he has already written several books against global warming so he has a monetary interest (ie the continued selling of his books) in saying global warming is fake, also, he stated in the early 2000s that there is little correlation between smoking and lung cancer and according to my information, he still stands by that despite overwhelming evidence. Then there is the NASA scientist James Hansen who is a creationist and believes the Bible is literally true. The way I see it, a scientist is supposed to follow the evidence, both of these scientists fail in that respect and therefore their credibility is called into question.

The Wall Street Journal came out with an article the other day saying that 16 scientists claim that global warming isn't happening, well 16 scientists isn't a whole lot, in fact it is safe to say that it is less than 1% of the worlds scientists so if that is their argument against global warming, we can equally say 99% of scientists agree that global warming is happening and that is a consensus.

• It is most certainly real.

Yes, the earth has gone up in temperature before, but never this fast. The period between 1983 and 2012 is believed to be the warmest thirty year period in the last 1400 years. While there are periods in which nothing happens, event like Hurricane Sandy show the uncertain future of our planet.

• Yes it is real.

Many cite a natural rise and fall of global temperatures during earth's long history. While this is true, the alarming fact is the recent rise has occurred at a much faster rate than in the past. The cause? Mad-made emissions. More CO2 (and other gases, its not just CO2) are trapped in the atmosphere blocking the escape of the suns heat.

• It is certainly real

I think that people need to do research and take care of this world that we live on because one day it might not be here. We are destroying our environment and living creatures due to pollution and so forth
    if we do not step up now and take a stand who knows what the future will hold for us

• Yes, and I even did research.

Back in grade school a project I chose was one on global temperatures over a period of about 80 years. I found that the average temperature of the Earth over those 80 years went up slightly. I believe in my final graph I found that at most it increased by more then 1 degree Celsius.
    Perhaps global warming doesn't mean much other then the occasional super storm, but the fact that people are denying it is preposterous. How can someone deny something that has been studied so much? (and by people more qualified then me)

• Yes, in two ways, actually.

The Earth has been proven to warm and cool throughout its history on its own, naturally. The other way is human-caused. All of the toxins in the air is locking in the Sun's energy, causing the ice caps to melt. Both have enough proof to be considered solid fact. Anyone who still doesn't believe that it is real is simply in denial or illiterate in the subject.

• Undeniably

Rick Santorum will boastfully tell you about how global warming is, to use his phrase, a "hoax." That is the voice of a lunatic, as are the only people in agreement with him. The reason may still be open to debate, but to deny that it's occurring at this point is frightfully stupid.

• Don't Think So

No, global warming is not real. The earth has gone through many climate changes over millions of years. These changes were gradual and did not occur overnight, but over time corrected themselves on their own. Many factors play a role in climate changes from a miniscule change in the earth’s tilt, to the density of the atmosphere. We do not have concrete scientific evidence for past climate changes, but they were undoubtedly not the effect of greenhouse gasses and exhaust emissions.

• Globe is Warming, but the cause, not buying it!

Science has described periods of time that were far hotter than the current 150 year period we are concerned with in today's analysis. From all the data presented, I agree, there is an increase in the average thermometer readings around the world.

Here is my problem, it is a 150 year analysis. Conclusions are drawn from this 150 years that predict catastrophe in about 150 years. The fact that this 150 years coincides with industrialization does not mean that it should be blamed as the culprit. Consider that there were are a host of scientist who thought there was global cooling back in the 1950's-late 1970's.

We don't need hyperbole, we need answers.

My personal feeling is that I wouldn't want to sit in a restaurant while the guy sitting at the next table blows cigar smoke in the air. It is nasty. I also would want to be a little kid again in the bathtub with my sibling while they pee in it. We need to clean the air. But we need to make that the objective instead of forming incomplete scientific analysis and driving a wedge between the people of this great world.

Maybe industrialization is the culprit, but politics have muddied the water. Scientists don't agree. So move forward with reducing polutants with that objective in mind.

• It's Earth's History

The earth has gone through warming and cooling trends throughout the entire history of its existence. What about when the dinosaurs where walking around? It was way hotter then than it is now. During the Pliocene epoch (3-5 million years ago) CO2 in the atmosphere was 30% higher, sea levels where 15-20 meters higher, there was no glaciers except intermittent ice caps on Greenland. Also the temperature were, on average, 5+ degrees hotter. This was all before humans "messed everything up".

• Global Warming is fake

There is a man named Al Gore who made up global warming. He did this to cause a panic and make money. 40 years ago they thought we were going into an ice age. This is simply another scam. 70,000 geographic scientists back up my opinion when the other side has 20,000.

• The is global warming....But there is global cooling as well.

Around every 30 years the Earth changes from warming to cooling as a continual cycle. From 1940-1970 the people were worried that we were actually slipping into another ice age due to the global cooling(we are due for one as they occur usually around every 10,000 years). It then started warming up again until 1999 and it has actually been cooling down since. CO2 levels on the atmosphere are around 0.4% and at those levels CO2 doesn't have influence on temperature where as on Mars it does because it's 95% CO2.

• No global warming is fake ..

I totally consider global warming as fake .. Its just a false alert or alarm scientists have proven that the temperature in the past years was more than its right now .. So its all just a crap .. There is no scientific consensus that global warming is occurring and caused by man ..

• Global yearly seasons

• It is a government ploy

Ok so all kudos to the green weenies out there who think global warming is from co2 pollution. I acknowledge that there is pollution and it needs to be reduced. Have you greenies ever heard of the dinosaur age? It was way hotter then and the earth goes through a long cycle of heating and cooling. The only reason some scientists support it is because they want money to "research" this issue. Pollution is real and global warming is not.

• No global warming does NOT mean no pollution or environmental problems

There is no doubt that the way we are treating the world right now is bad and that we need to clean up our acts and our environment. However, global warming specifically is not due to to this pollution. The Earth has gone through many natural periods of warming and cooling before. Why do people think that this one is different? Correlation does not equal causation. There is simply not enough proof right now for global warming to be considered true.

• No not conclusive

Globally the temps have not risen in 17 years. Too short a period to spot a true trend.
    It is politically expedient to support global warming.
    One only needs to see who is supporting the notion. They are most likely financially connected to some sort of green energy program that will bring them government backing.