• Global Warming is REAL

There are plenty of scientific facts that stand in the favor of the fact that global warming is REAL and not just another hoax. There are 3 stages to every scientific fact, 1 people deny it is real, 2 more people start to realize it is true, 3 people claim they knew it all along. If people continue to ignore such a big problem, we are all surely doomed.

• Global warming is real

2000-2009 has been the hottest decade period on earth. This is due to the ever rising amount of carbon dioxide that humans are throwing into the atmosphere. We release and average of 37 billion metric tons of carbon dioxide every year. Where is all that going? It doesn't just disappear. All of that carbon dioxide is heating up the atmosphere faster than nature can counteract.

• YES..It is 100% real!!

Ninety-seven percent of climate scientists agree that man-made climate change is a reality. We know it’s happening, and we know why: Carbon pollution from burning fossil fuels like coal, oil, and natural gas is driving climate disruption and warming our planet. It’s simple: the more carbon pollution in the air, the more the sun’s energy gets trapped as heat. Which means things keep getting hotter. In fact, the world has already gotten nearly 1°C warmer since 1880.

Warmer temperatures have real consequences for all of us—not just for polar bears. Sea levels around the world have risen nearly 20cm since 1901, swallowing entire islands and creeping closer to populated areas of great coastal cities like New York, Melbourne, Venice, etc. Plus, extreme weather events like torrential rain, floods, heat waves, and drought are becoming more frequent and intense.

However, the big polluters like oil and coal companies aren’t going down without a fight. After all, they’re making billions from dirty energy while the rest of us pay to clean up their mess. That’s why they’ve spent decades running well-funded campaigns to mislead and deceive the public about what’s really happening to the planet. These polluters—and the special-interest groups they support—are even following the exact same as the tobacco industry that used to confuse the public about smoking and cancer.

But scientists aren’t confused about carbon pollution and climate disruption. And we shouldn’t be either. If the oil companies are spreading lies and stopping us from achieving a clean-energy future, then it’s up to us to call them out and get them out of the way. Our future is at stake.

Rising carbon pollution levels are raising global temperatures and disrupting our natural systems. The result? More extreme weather disasters, higher healthcare bills, and an uncertain future for our children, to name only a few costs.

The good news is that we have a choice. We can keep paying the cost of carbon pollution to our livelihoods, our environment, our health, and to every aspect of our lives. Or we can shift to renewable energy, put a market price on carbon, and make the polluters pay for the damage they do.

• Yes it is real.

Many cite a natural rise and fall of global temperatures during earth's long history. While this is true, the alarming fact is the recent rise has occurred at a much faster rate than in the past. The cause? Mad-made emissions. More CO2 (and other gases, its not just CO2) are trapped in the atmosphere blocking the escape of the suns heat.

• It is certainly real

I think that people need to do research and take care of this world that we live on because one day it might not be here. We are destroying our environment and living creatures due to pollution and so forth
    if we do not step up now and take a stand who knows what the future will hold for us

• Yes it is real

Global warming is most definitely real. Haven't you noticed that the water levels have been growing lower and lower as time progressed, and there has been a recent climate change? It got warm really early this summer, and it's probably only going to get to get hotter. So yes, global warming is real.

• NASA Says Yes

I just read on the NASA website that Global Warming or "Climate Change" is happening, so unless you are smarter than a NASA scientist, you have no say in the matter.

There are some people who claim it isn't happening, professor Lindzen mocks the UN report on global warming but he has already written several books against global warming so he has a monetary interest (ie the continued selling of his books) in saying global warming is fake, also, he stated in the early 2000s that there is little correlation between smoking and lung cancer and according to my information, he still stands by that despite overwhelming evidence. Then there is the NASA scientist James Hansen who is a creationist and believes the Bible is literally true. The way I see it, a scientist is supposed to follow the evidence, both of these scientists fail in that respect and therefore their credibility is called into question.

The Wall Street Journal came out with an article the other day saying that 16 scientists claim that global warming isn't happening, well 16 scientists isn't a whole lot, in fact it is safe to say that it is less than 1% of the worlds scientists so if that is their argument against global warming, we can equally say 99% of scientists agree that global warming is happening and that is a consensus.

• It is most certainly real.

Yes, the earth has gone up in temperature before, but never this fast. The period between 1983 and 2012 is believed to be the warmest thirty year period in the last 1400 years. While there are periods in which nothing happens, event like Hurricane Sandy show the uncertain future of our planet.

• Global yearly seasons

Global warming is not real. The earth seems to have yearly seasons in which for some years the earth will be hot bot through other years the earth will be cold. Global warming is just a global summer for a few years. Glbal warming is just a theory created by people who watched a few end of the world movies.

• Look at antarctica

Look, Its real, because look at how all of the ice is flowing down to the Atlantic and Pacific Ocean. I do not care what scientists say. They are usually wrong anyways. Just look at the Ice caps, and Greenland too. Obviously global warming is to real to be true.

• It's Earth's History

The earth has gone through warming and cooling trends throughout the entire history of its existence. What about when the dinosaurs where walking around? It was way hotter then than it is now. During the Pliocene epoch (3-5 million years ago) CO2 in the atmosphere was 30% higher, sea levels where 15-20 meters higher, there was no glaciers except intermittent ice caps on Greenland. Also the temperature were, on average, 5+ degrees hotter. This was all before humans "messed everything up".

• No, fools buy it

What evidence as humans do we have saying that we are the exact culprit of the temp raising? I've read many articles saying the temp of the earths surface has been flat and hasn't changed for 17 years and in 2012 the icebergs actually grew 50%. I don't beleive it. I live in wisconsin and we seen -70f degrees last year. That's the coldest i have ever seen it in my life and it broke records. The earth will do what I wants and we have only been on this earth for such a small time frame to justify that it is us. I mean come on! I've read where scientist are blaming it on cows for farting. I mean really? Come on now. The government puts all these EPA laws in place to scrape more money in from the auto industry and everything else. I try to be as eficent as possible and keep my manors on Mother Earth when it comes to pollution. And wasn't it Al Gote who said there would be no ice burgs in 2013? Maybe I'm wrong but im pretty sure it's 2014... And their still there.

• Global Warming is fake

There is a man named Al Gore who made up global warming. He did this to cause a panic and make money. 40 years ago they thought we were going into an ice age. This is simply another scam. 70,000 geographic scientists back up my opinion when the other side has 20,000.

• Don't Think So

No, global warming is not real. The earth has gone through many climate changes over millions of years. These changes were gradual and did not occur overnight, but over time corrected themselves on their own. Many factors play a role in climate changes from a miniscule change in the earth’s tilt, to the density of the atmosphere. We do not have concrete scientific evidence for past climate changes, but they were undoubtedly not the effect of greenhouse gasses and exhaust emissions.

• Global Warming- big deal, it's not real!

There is no scientific proof that emissions of Carbon-Dioxide are the dominant cause of the minor warming of the Earth's atmosphere over the past 100 years. If there WERE such a proof, it would be written for everyone to see. There is no actual proof.

Global Warming- big deal, it's not real!

• Global yearly seasons

• Globe is Warming, but the cause, not buying it!

Science has described periods of time that were far hotter than the current 150 year period we are concerned with in today's analysis. From all the data presented, I agree, there is an increase in the average thermometer readings around the world.

Here is my problem, it is a 150 year analysis. Conclusions are drawn from this 150 years that predict catastrophe in about 150 years. The fact that this 150 years coincides with industrialization does not mean that it should be blamed as the culprit. Consider that there were are a host of scientist who thought there was global cooling back in the 1950's-late 1970's.

We don't need hyperbole, we need answers.

My personal feeling is that I wouldn't want to sit in a restaurant while the guy sitting at the next table blows cigar smoke in the air. It is nasty. I also would want to be a little kid again in the bathtub with my sibling while they pee in it. We need to clean the air. But we need to make that the objective instead of forming incomplete scientific analysis and driving a wedge between the people of this great world.

Maybe industrialization is the culprit, but politics have muddied the water. Scientists don't agree. So move forward with reducing polutants with that objective in mind.

• Global warming is white bourgeoisie bullshit to the max!!!!!!!!!

I've had enough of stupid, ignorant and uneducated white people claiming our environment is in trouble. A lot of shit has happened before we even existed on Earth. There's been a lot of natural disasters, asteroids, comets, meteors hitting earth and we're responsible for all of this shit. Most ice ages happened before humanity even existed so how could we be responsible for this shit? White people just need to wake up and smell the coffee. Temperatures have always went up and down without any human involvement and all of a sudden these idiots blame human activity for all of this. Global warming is all just one big pile of pseudoscience and that's all it'll ever be. I used to believe in global warming too until I was convinced otherwise by George Carlin's skit on the environment. How on earth is recycling aluminum cans and plastic bags going to make global warming or climate change any better? Dumb, self-centered, self-righteous white folks only believe this shit and they're basically fooling themselves. Not to mention a lot of these environmentalists do things that are detrimental to Earth as well such as driving cars that consume tons of fuel and using non-reusable energy in their houses. White people lack common sense and logic and therefore are delusional that our environment is in trouble. These white people don't acknowledge real problems and instead think about bullshit like this. Humans still rape, kill and steal from each other and all of a sudden we have to forget about that and think about the environment. We still judge each other on race, gender, religion, political background and age and suddenly the environment is our biggest problem. George Carlin said all these things before me and just because he's a comedian and not an environmentalist it doesn't mean he doesn't know anything about this stuff. Carlin knows more about this stuff than any dimwit white person ever will. These white people just can't own up to their stupidity because they don't want to be wrong. None of these environmentalists have a witty mind and that's why fall into the global warming propaganda trap.

• Global warming is white bourgeoisie bullshit to the max!!!!!!!!

I'm sick and tired of these stupid, ignorant and uneducated white people claiming our environment is in jeopardy. If there really is something wrong with the environment how come it's only white people who are concerned about it? I don't know of one black or Hispanic environmentalist. Anyone who thinks there is something going on with our environment should watch George Carlin's skit on the environment. The video is about 10 minutes long and everything he says is very true and makes complete sense.

• Global warming is white bourgeoisie bullshit to the max!!!!!!!

I'm sick and tired of stupid white people claiming something is wrong with the environment. I've realized that most environmentalists are white people and there's barely any people of Hispanic or black origin who are concerned with this shit. If there's really something wrong with the planet how come it's only white people who are worried about it? Anyone who truly thinks our environment is in jeopardy should watch George Carlin's skit on the environment and you'll notice that everything he says is true. The video is about 10 minutes long.

Gamapo says2016-03-16T15:49:25.407
Holy cow! Why is the high school junior the only one here who looks at the facts? GLOBAL PEOPLE!!! GLOBAL!!!!! Nearly every argument is saying that it is WAY hotter, or WAY cooler! NO! When you take the GLOBAL average, there is no cooling! And no high scale warming! (over the past 10 years, the temp has risen .5 degrees) <-that is not a issue! And, please, ppl, after you make such RIDICULOUS claims, state your sources! Please! Your all getting schooled by a homeschooled junior. Ya, get burned! HOMESCHOOL FOR LIFE!!!!

Sorces:
Exploring Creation With Physical Science
Exploring Creation With Biology

I HIGHLY, HIGHLY recommend these books.