• Look at antarctica

Look, Its real, because look at how all of the ice is flowing down to the Atlantic and Pacific Ocean. I do not care what scientists say. They are usually wrong anyways. Just look at the Ice caps, and Greenland too. Obviously global warming is to real to be true.

• NASA Says Yes

I just read on the NASA website that Global Warming or "Climate Change" is happening, so unless you are smarter than a NASA scientist, you have no say in the matter.

There are some people who claim it isn't happening, professor Lindzen mocks the UN report on global warming but he has already written several books against global warming so he has a monetary interest (ie the continued selling of his books) in saying global warming is fake, also, he stated in the early 2000s that there is little correlation between smoking and lung cancer and according to my information, he still stands by that despite overwhelming evidence. Then there is the NASA scientist James Hansen who is a creationist and believes the Bible is literally true. The way I see it, a scientist is supposed to follow the evidence, both of these scientists fail in that respect and therefore their credibility is called into question.

The Wall Street Journal came out with an article the other day saying that 16 scientists claim that global warming isn't happening, well 16 scientists isn't a whole lot, in fact it is safe to say that it is less than 1% of the worlds scientists so if that is their argument against global warming, we can equally say 99% of scientists agree that global warming is happening and that is a consensus.

• It is most certainly real.

Yes, the earth has gone up in temperature before, but never this fast. The period between 1983 and 2012 is believed to be the warmest thirty year period in the last 1400 years. While there are periods in which nothing happens, event like Hurricane Sandy show the uncertain future of our planet.

• Yes it is real.

Many cite a natural rise and fall of global temperatures during earth's long history. While this is true, the alarming fact is the recent rise has occurred at a much faster rate than in the past. The cause? Mad-made emissions. More CO2 (and other gases, its not just CO2) are trapped in the atmosphere blocking the escape of the suns heat.

• It is certainly real

I think that people need to do research and take care of this world that we live on because one day it might not be here. We are destroying our environment and living creatures due to pollution and so forth
    if we do not step up now and take a stand who knows what the future will hold for us

• Yes, and I even did research.

Back in grade school a project I chose was one on global temperatures over a period of about 80 years. I found that the average temperature of the Earth over those 80 years went up slightly. I believe in my final graph I found that at most it increased by more then 1 degree Celsius.
    Perhaps global warming doesn't mean much other then the occasional super storm, but the fact that people are denying it is preposterous. How can someone deny something that has been studied so much? (and by people more qualified then me)

• Yes, in two ways, actually.

The Earth has been proven to warm and cool throughout its history on its own, naturally. The other way is human-caused. All of the toxins in the air is locking in the Sun's energy, causing the ice caps to melt. Both have enough proof to be considered solid fact. Anyone who still doesn't believe that it is real is simply in denial or illiterate in the subject.

• Undeniably

Rick Santorum will boastfully tell you about how global warming is, to use his phrase, a "hoax." That is the voice of a lunatic, as are the only people in agreement with him. The reason may still be open to debate, but to deny that it's occurring at this point is frightfully stupid.

• Yes its Real

I believe Global warming is real with the way, the climate are changing. It starting to get warm all over the world, and the weather is changing, The Hurricanes come to North East now when before it never came here ... Some days its even hot during fall, spring and winter

• Yes it is obviously real.

Global warming is something that has been studied many, many times. There is no shortage of information that supports the global warming effect. Emitting dangerous particles that destroy the ozone layer and trap heat inside the Earth's atmosphere are very real effects, and those that say otherwise are simply blind advocates of fossil fuels.

• Don't Think So

No, global warming is not real. The earth has gone through many climate changes over millions of years. These changes were gradual and did not occur overnight, but over time corrected themselves on their own. Many factors play a role in climate changes from a miniscule change in the earth’s tilt, to the density of the atmosphere. We do not have concrete scientific evidence for past climate changes, but they were undoubtedly not the effect of greenhouse gasses and exhaust emissions.

• Globe is Warming, but the cause, not buying it!

Science has described periods of time that were far hotter than the current 150 year period we are concerned with in today's analysis. From all the data presented, I agree, there is an increase in the average thermometer readings around the world.

Here is my problem, it is a 150 year analysis. Conclusions are drawn from this 150 years that predict catastrophe in about 150 years. The fact that this 150 years coincides with industrialization does not mean that it should be blamed as the culprit. Consider that there were are a host of scientist who thought there was global cooling back in the 1950's-late 1970's.

We don't need hyperbole, we need answers.

My personal feeling is that I wouldn't want to sit in a restaurant while the guy sitting at the next table blows cigar smoke in the air. It is nasty. I also would want to be a little kid again in the bathtub with my sibling while they pee in it. We need to clean the air. But we need to make that the objective instead of forming incomplete scientific analysis and driving a wedge between the people of this great world.

Maybe industrialization is the culprit, but politics have muddied the water. Scientists don't agree. So move forward with reducing polutants with that objective in mind.

• It's Earth's History

The earth has gone through warming and cooling trends throughout the entire history of its existence. What about when the dinosaurs where walking around? It was way hotter then than it is now. During the Pliocene epoch (3-5 million years ago) CO2 in the atmosphere was 30% higher, sea levels where 15-20 meters higher, there was no glaciers except intermittent ice caps on Greenland. Also the temperature were, on average, 5+ degrees hotter. This was all before humans "messed everything up".

• Global Warming is fake

There is a man named Al Gore who made up global warming. He did this to cause a panic and make money. 40 years ago they thought we were going into an ice age. This is simply another scam. 70,000 geographic scientists back up my opinion when the other side has 20,000.

• No not conclusive

Globally the temps have not risen in 17 years. Too short a period to spot a true trend.
    It is politically expedient to support global warming.
    One only needs to see who is supporting the notion. They are most likely financially connected to some sort of green energy program that will bring them government backing.

• Its just a long cycle

Its just a LONG Cycle. During the ice age, it was the cold end of the cycle, but nobody called it global cooling. Guess what was long before the ice age. It was the prehistoric age, where it was very hot, the hot end of the cycle. Now we are long after the ice age and the hot end of the cycle is starting again, but some retards,(actually most retards), are coming up with this global warming crap. If you want to disagree with this, then you are disagreeing with my dad, the man who told me this, who also was a scientist at Duke University.

• Just a Big Cycle

It is one big cycle. It get hotter and colder over a LONG period of time.
    During the ice age,the world was in the cold end of the cycle. Guess what came before that, in the prehistoric age, long before the ice age, it was very hot. Now its long past the ice age, so its getting hot again. So people are just coming up with the global warming crap. And if you want to disagree, you will be disagreeing with my dad who was a scientist at Duke University.

• Global Warming is NOT real.

The governments made it up to introduce carbon tax to make more money. It's just another scam by governments across the globe to get more money from different companies and TNC's such as Ford or any other company that has factories producing carbon-dioxide. It is not real, don't believe it...

• No, it is political propaganda.

No, global warming is not real, because global warming data is not conclusive. In fact, temperatures appear to be rising, because more industry has developed. If the temperature was taken in a spot that used to be a field, but is now a parking lot, it makes sense that the temperature will read warmer. Environmentalists just want to use global warming as a way to control people.

• Scientific consensus? What?

A friend believes in global warming and uses the argument that there is a consensus on the matter, lets thigh about some other consensuses, shall we? The earth was thought to be flat, and if you sailed too far you'd fall off the edge. Its obvious geology at the time was not very advanced. The earth was thought to be the center of the solar system, maybe even the galaxy, or universe. People that spoke against this consensus were called lunatics, crazy, jailed, even killed. Its obvious astronomy at the timer was not very advanced. Its obvious global climate science is not very advanced right now. While I agree that new, more efficient, and environmentally friendly energy sources should, and will be developed, i don't believe they should be forced by government acting on an issue that can not be proven. Raising the cost of energy, to try to limit the use, its a very bad, and dangerous idea. It hurts everything. Especially the economy, which i believe should be the main concern of our government, making someone pay more for gas to get to a job that barely pays enough, meanwhile product prices go up to cover the cost of that companies energy cost increase. It its an unsustainable idea, just like most liberal ideas. Global warning is nothing more than a tool to control people.....Disprove that!