• God Is Not Dead!

If God is dead who made the Earth? If God is dead who made human"s?
    This is proof that he is ALIVE! And you don"t need proof if you live and if you breath that is the only proof you need. And you just wait when God comes down to take the good people you will see he is true! And you will regret saying he was dead. P.S. GOD IS ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!!

• Man created god, not god created man.

All evidence points to evolution, and the Big Bang. All evidence also points to just about all of the bible being untrue. I cannot say there is no god, just as nobody can say that there is a god based on current evidence. The bible is nothing but a bunch of stories written by man in an attempt to understand life, and presented by the church to control people. The god as presented in the bible is a god of evil and destruction, and is the most immoral god one could imagine. If there is indeed a god, then I would like to use my god given brain to draw rational, logical conclusions, and not base my beliefs on fairy tales written thousands of years ago.

• God is.... A myth

So god is fake why? Well people say he can live forever and I don't agree
    Because No one is invisible No one can live on top of a cloud No one can live forever You heard me Jesus cant come back again! He was human right? So how did you come back again? Heaven if you were dead could you see heaven NO ONE KNOWS so that means heaven is fake. No one knows what formed the first animal they say GOD GOD!!!! But I say it was formed by itself so Agree with me please say god isn't real I don't care if you don't agree with me just agree with me

• Knowledge is power!!

Not long ago people thought that the world was flat, now is common knowledge is round. If a challenge like this one, many decades ago, a YES the world is flat would've prevailed by a big margin. I can see it , all the " Is impossible" answer in the blog. Religion people demand proof but the only proof of god they have is a book of ridiculous legends and the ultimate scam...Faith. I am puzzled of all the people, that are intelligent people, that decide to go by faith instead of reason. For sure is easier to think that you will live for ever as an entity then realize that it will end like every other living thing in this world. We humans think that we are much better than other living things in this world, and that's the reason we will never die....Really plz. For now lets just wait, religion will fall like every pyramid scam it ends when no one gets in anymore....Believe the world is round, floats in the Universe with millions of other solar systems, all live was created by energy and time. That is the only truth we can proof the rest we would need time to discover, create time by preserving our world, YES our world, not gods. Keep thinking god will provide and we will never have that time to proof he only existed in our unsophisticated mind.

• God is live before and in the afterlife man !

If you don't believe in God then how can you say that there is no God? I told you right now, repent and you will grow more changes than now because people who believe in God have more prosperous in life than those who don't believe in God. God created man, happiness and suffering so these are happen forever. Because there is happiness and suffering in life these are because God need us to give our thanks to him and to come back to him for our needs while we suffer and happy in our life. (God's principle to us).
    Jesus dies for you man because He wants you to have eternal life, (John 3:16 NIV etc..). Let me tell You, not for those who are sick, isolated, distress, but for you a rich, wealthy and Happiest man. I tell the truth if you born like this as we are, poor, sick, isolated and depressed in our life you will know very quick that there is someone ready for you to give you and to satisfy all your depressions in life! Make your lives changes, read more about God in the Bible and read the Gospels many more times so that you will know that God is love you always and gives Jesus for you to have eternal life. Try today, go to God in prayer, isolate yourself and pray, make 3 days of no eating (fast) just water and some bread at night, and from there you will know that there is God. God is there, but prayers come with work, so pray, read and do it, go and preach the Gospel, love your neighbors, your enemies and everyone because God's love is united and no one is outside our doors. Look now for a Pastor, or a Father and talk with him about yourself that you're ready to go for a Church on Sunday, No matter who you are? Just come and join us to preach the Gospel of Jesus (Son of Man and our Savior). We will pray for everyone who needs God in his or her life. In Jesus Name, Amen.

• He's A Real Joke

God or gods have been used in the past and still today because of lack of education, poverty, and people getting raised or forced by their own parents to believe what they believe. As people get smarter, religion slowly dies like it should because religion really does more harm than good.

• I say no God no faith in him

Well i am not experienced to talk about this and all but I am a believer of science not superstitious stories often written by men. The stories often when I hear or heard when I was child sent me to a place comparable to a place where a kid would go after watching a cartoon of his choice.
    The stories are like modern flimsy type in which always hero wins they say that good wins evil but is it necessary that the villain must be bad doer or evil hearted person. No one knows the thRuth.
    More over this are like fiction stories in which the fights or the scenes have a over imaginative state of view.

• If gods real, and nothing existed before god, what created god?

And, if hes real, why would he make gay people, mean people, etc, if he hates them?
    Wait i need more words?
    Uhh
    a light switch a light switch a light switch a light switch a light switch a light switch a light switch a light switch a light switch a light switch

• I think god is not a myth

Because if God was a myth you and I and everyone will not be on this Earth because he made us. There would not be any such thing as the Bible and Adam and Eve. Because God is not a myth we are still on this Earth and there is such thing as the Bible me you and everyone and Adam and Eve.

• God is a myth

If god created the world then who created god? Humans have a life cycle and babies are born in it. Who was gods mom and dad and how were they born. God is the same as his name a god witch are myths. If people believe in god then they have to have an explanation for it.

• Gods not Dead!!!!!!!!!

God is not dead. People should realize that. This world and this universe can not be made by accident. That's impossible!!!!! WHY CANT YOU UNDERSTAND!!!!!!!!!!!! God gave us the choice to choose good or evil. He would not be a good god if he forced us to love him. That's why I believe in Him. Go to church ,read the bible and believe. Its your choice and its that simple.

• God is not dead!

God is the reason I live and breathe. Bad things may happen because of our beginnings with him, that's where our sin comes from. Satan is responsible for twisting man's minds. God loves every single one of us. He sent his one and only son, die for us on the cross. He birthed him through Virgin Mary. That's why we have Christmas and Easter. Not for eggs or trees. Because he had a mission to save us from the persecution he faced on his way to the Promise Land.

• 1 of 2 creation or EVILution and the latter doesn't cut it

We have lungs, heart, brain, etc. At what step in evilution could we have survived with only half or a third of our vital (needed for life) organs? Not just that but we need all of them functioning at same time. We conveniently have our needs taken care of (food warmth water oxygen) which are also needed all at the same time. Andd why we argue over evilution here on earth we fall to see even more evidence for outside of earth. The very size and distance from both the sun and the moon help maintain life on earth. Evolving has no effect on those. What about procreation? Since evilution takes millions or billions of years to take place, then these random changes would have never happened twice at the same time AND in the viccinity of each other so that these first 2 beings could meet up and procreate. Not mention food and drink there first so that this too can happen. To say all these things just happened randomly is to say a hand grenade going off by a watch blew it up into a radioshack. I'm sorry non believers but hats off to you. I just don't have enough faith to believe there is no God, as that in itself requires more faith and is also a religion. Christians didn't check their brains out at the door. I didn't even quote a single Bible verse (nothing wrong with though) they just trusted God in what He said long ago , which science is just now catching up to. But don't listen to me, check it for yourself regardless of opinions, with an open mind, not a made up mind. God bless!

• God is Real

You can feel the God. When you are confused and/or hurt. He comforts you to help you heal. When you die it is just your time. When you live a life pleasing to God he will take you to his palace. You can live in eternal peace and happiness. Only God can do that. No science can explain after death. Science can't explain your soul. God created everything. If you believe in the Big Bang theory, please let science explain how everything got there. Electrons? Cells? Atoms? God created those. He created everything, you can feel/sense his presence. When he's fighting the devil off, helping all of us. Trying to tell us not to fall into darkness. Not to go in the devils trap. God is real. You can't prove he's not. God is Real.

• God is not a myth

God is not a myth. Oxford defines the word myth as, "a widely held but false belief or idea." Jesus Christ said, "Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. (‭John‬ ‭14‬:‭6‬ KJV)" Their for, the real myth is that God doesn't exist.

• Had brain tumor

When I was three I started having seizers so my mom took me to the hospital and after I took x-rays the doctors told my family that I had a brain tumor and in five days I would die. So my mom and dad and brother and sister were on there knees praying then my mom got the church to pray and In 48 hours god preformed a miracle they got another x-ray and the tumor was gone . My God performs miracles . So is God a myth or reality I will strongly choose My God Is a reality!

• Atheism doesn't have enough evidence

All that atheists mostly say is talk about the Bible, and not much about how "evolution" is real. We did not come from nothing, we are not ancestors of a monkey, we are created by the all wise and all powerful God. Believe what you want to believe but I believe in the truth.

• Life cannot start from Nothing

In all of its complexity and perfection, life logically could not have started from nothing with no cause and no reason by chance. The general scientific consensus is that the universe is not eternal. It started one day. But how? In the expanse we call space there was nothing but then the universe appeared....How?
    The Bible or ancient Biblical Scriptures tell us that God is Eternal and He literally spoke the universe into existence. This also is an outstanding claim but it is the only claim that makes sense to me when you read the Bible in its proper context. God is real. God is Love.

• God is Real

In all of its complexity and perfection, the universe could not have started by accident from nothing.
    It is not eternal, this has been widely accepted by be scientific community. So the universe and life itself must have had a beginning. Holy Scripture tells us that there exists an all powerful all knowing Creator who spoke the universe as we know it into existence. This Creator claims to be eternal and highly powerful and intelligent. How else could the Universe begin from nothing that we know.?

• There are many facts that do support a god,

There are many facts out there that do support a god and in particular Jesus Christ. The most compelling of which is, if Jesus was not the son of god and did not rise from the dead, why did his disciples die horrible deaths in his name? Here are 11 guys who when he was crucified refused to even know him. But then all of the sudden 3 days later they are proclaiming his word and that he is the son of god, full well knowing the risks? People don't just radically change there opinion, unless somthing radical occurs. People don't die for a lie. Also there are many sources that back up the bible and Jesus. Outside sources validate many facts the bible states. But it is your own journey. However in a matter that is considered life or death, eternal life or eternal condemnation, wouldn't u want to know all the facts. I encourage all those questioning if god is real to check out Lee Strobel and his books. Particularly a case for Christ which was written when he was an atheist.