• If god exist he is a cynical bastard

Genocide, natural disasters, mass murders, all those events are his will. And what ever you'll say, keep in mind that he is powerful and can do what ever he wants. That's why I think that god is a bitch.
    BTW if god exist, can he give me a place between Jimi Hendrix and Curt Cobain thank you

• God is not a terrorist

Just like a parent punishing his/her child, When we behave bad, (as we are doing right now) God punishes us. God is kind, to be honest. If he were cruel and mean, he would make the human population go extinct right now. But God is a loving parent who gives us multiple chances to change our ways. I owe a lot to God.

• A terrorist is someone that doesn't own that place and terrorizing it. Sadam Hussein is not a terrorist but a tyrant.

I think the correct term you're searching for is tyrant not terrorist. Terrorists are anyone such as ISIS or KKK, those that aren't part of the federal government of a nation or nations. Since God is considered the owner and government of all existence he cannot be a terrorist when he created everything.

• God is not a Terrorist

Terrorism is defined as "the use of violent acts to frighten the people in an area as a way of trying to achieve a political goal." In order for God to be a terrorist, he must have a political goal. Although he does frighten people in an area, there is no political motive behind it that makes him a terrorist.