• Yes, He is.

I can do all things through God who gives me strength. God gives people free will, and I have used mine to believe that God is all-powerful. It's been put on my heart to love Him. If one doesn't believe, it's not because He isn't all-powerful, it's because they've CHOSEN not to. God's love is a gift offered to all people, some choose to open it and others choose to to leave it alone.

• Yes God is all-powerful

God can do anything it chooses to do. That said just because it can doesn't mean it's going to. If it is going to infringe upon our free will and free choice, God is not gonna intervene. People think that anytime something traumatic happens it's because of God punishing us, but it isn't true. We punish ourselves, God does nothing. So yes God is all powerful, but it doesn't mean it's gonna abuse that power over our own wills either.

• Yes, arguments using the ilogical fall flat.

Many people say that "If god is all-powerful, can he make a rock that he cannot lift?" This is a logical fallacy. No one can make 2+2=10, or make a circle have corners. It is impossible because it contradicts itself. Adding "all-powerful" in front of it does not make it anymore significant. Therefore, god is still all-powerful.

• No, not at all.

First of all if he did exist and was all powerful, things would look a lot different than they do now. Assuming he's also a good god, we wouldn't have famine, disease, abuse, natural disasters and so many different gods. I think if he were all powerful he would have cleared that up by now and would have given us a book (bible) that is so contradictory.
    Here we are 2000 years later still trying to figure it out. Definitely not all powerful.

• God is ridiculous

'If God is willing to prevent evil, but not able?
    Then he is not omnipotent.
    Is he able, but not willing?
    Then he is malevolent.
    Is he both able, and willing?
    Then whence cometh evil?
    Is he neither able nor willing?
    Then why call him God...'

If I was to go over all the contradictions and fallacies in the Bible I wouldn't have time to do anything else.

• NO

God rested after creating the cosmos (apparently, I am atheist), and created it in a week. A being who is all powerful could create a million universes by thinking about it.
    God did not foresee the misuse of free will.
    God made me an atheist. Why? If he was all powerful he would have made the world perfect if he is as morally correct as the religious claim he is.

• Goodness rather than power.

I would rather believe in a good God than a powerful God. If God is all-powerful, then God cannot be good, because of the amount of suffering in the world. On the other hand, if God is good, then, God cannot be all-powerful; there are problems that not even God can solve. So, God can't fix everything; all the more reason people need to solve their own problems.

• No. God does not even exist in the first place.

While many people's concept of God involves omnipotence, this is grounded in the historical and outdated belief that a conventional God, particularly a Christian one, even exists at all. There is no rational evidence for the existence of a God, and even if there were, it would be curious that an all-knowing and allegedly loving God would allow the world to exist as it does.