Is God evil? After reading numerous passages I've come to the conclusion that God is evil. Can any Christian explain the evil things he's done?

• Ordering rape and mass murders.

I will post a few passages to support my argument.
    Judges 21:10-24 NLT God orders his people to kill every man and women who's not a virgin. Then to take whatever girl survivor they want, have a Party, then take the girls home. This isn't the only time he orders slaughter then rape of survivor virgin girls. Does so again Numbers 31:7-18 NLT. And Deuteronomy 20:10-14. And samuel 12:11-14 NAB. Where he orders rape then kills a baby just to get revenge on Daniel.

And then there's Kill cheaters, women who aren't virgins, Ethiopians, non believers.
    And numerous instances of mass murder and baby killing. Can someone explain these actions?