• Flawed logic is flawed.

Gay = Sin
    Most humans = straight.
    God does not equal most Humans
    God does not equal straight
    Therefore God is gay.
    No. God is a omnipotent being. He could be Gay if he chooses. When we look at God we tend to compare his actions to those of us.

• Anything is possible.

Technically, since "God" is a celestial being they're probably asexual if anything. Unlike humans, celestials don't really think of sex and I'm pretty sure they'd be more concerned with running the world than who has the hottest a*s. (Or at least I'd hope so.) And since asexual is usually grouped in with "the gays" I'm going to go with yes.

Jesus was definitely gay though.

• Yes, God is in fact gay.

We cannot prove if he is real, let alone if he, himself is gay of not. Therefore he is gay, or maybe he is not, or maybe he is. This is a question up to what ever in the hell you believe in. Mulhahaha I have won GG No Re.

• The evidence is there

God is not human, he has no sex. Therefore, he is both gay and straight. Is he gay? Yes. But thats not the whole story. While it is true that he is gay, he/she is both orientations. So it is not correct to say he is not gay, but not entirely correct to say he is just gay

• Read this; check that; look at this; blah, blah, blah.

The bible has been used as an excuse for reasoning many times. Most, and yes, I mean most posts about a topic questioning a religion have been said to look in the bible. The bible isn't even a reliable source, no offense, but it is somewhat true. The bible was written by people, who only assumed on what happened at that time, since I bet the Jews have a bit different bible than Christians. You people who read or take hold the bible as a precious item, I can understand that. You are strong in your belief, but don't let it make decisions for what you think is true or right. Also, I am very disappointed in ALL of those who tend to presume God as a HE. That's right, I said it; D.I.S.A.P.P.O.I.N.T.E.D. You have never met God before so how would you truly know if God is a he or she. God could be neither, if anyone took that into consideration. If the bible said God was a he, well you know, the bible had to have an author(s), and it did. Many in fact, and ALL where MEN. The bible, in which was written by MEN, not women, MEN. Not to be offensive to men, which is not the purpose of this, but the bible was written by men so of course they couldn't expect their great all might superior being, a.Ka God to be a women. They didn't want to hold faith into a women, but a man. I'm just saying, very sexest of you people to think that God is a he instead of a she or an it.

• Yes, he is, it all makes sense now.

As it says in the Bible, homosexuality is pure and holy. There is nothing more immaculate than homosexuality. God worships all gays. He was married to Jesus and had Mary, his daughter. God created everyone to be gay, and if you are not, you are surely going to my uncle's house.

• Maybe not gay, but I certainly believe he is genderfluid.

That means, for those of you who don't know, that sometimes he identifies as a man, other times a woman, other times both or even neither. I don't think gender is binary for someone as powerful as God. From the views of society, at least, if everyone's guesses are correct, God is definitely a genderfluid.

• No, he's sad.

Sad as opposed to being happy. Biblical characters persistently had to deal with his anger and sadness as everything that he loves gets destroyed by idiots. This is shown consistently through the Bible (Exodus 32:9-12, Ezekiel 33:11, Hosea 4:6, Matthew 23:37-39, Psalms 82, etc.). Therefore, he is not gay (happy).

• Yes but he now hates himself....

I think there is more evidence for thinking he is gay..... Lets face it he went to a lot of trouble to avoid a mad passionate night with Mary....Sending an angle to artificially inseminate is a sure sign he's gay.
    This of course creates a paradox as gays are not normally homophobic, intolerant bigots.

• Obviously He Is

God is everything that is, has been, and will ever be, so obviously he must be gay or at least bisexual. It is also quite obvious by his firm stance against homosexuality that he feels guilty about the fact he must be gay, or else the whole point of him being omnipotent is destroyed.

• Obviously he's not

Umm if he gave birth to a son through a women doesn't that almost seal that, and if he was then why does he stand so strongly against gay marriage in the bible? It wouldn't make any sense if he were, otherwise he would've f*cked Joseph not the Virgin Mary.

• Check the bible

Leviticus 18:22 ESV / 202 helpful votes

You shall not lie with a male as with a woman; it is an abomination.

Helpful Not Helpful
    1 Timothy 1:9-10 ESV / 107 helpful votes

Understanding this, that the law is not laid down for the just but for the lawless and disobedient, for the ungodly and sinners, for the unholy and profane, for those who strike their fathers and mothers, for murderers, the sexually immoral, men who practice homosexuality, enslavers, liars, perjurers, and whatever else is contrary to sound doctrine,

Leviticus 20:13 ESV / 95 helpful votes

If a man lies with a male as with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination; they shall surely be put to death; their blood is upon them.

Deuteronomy 22:5 ESV / 94 helpful votes

“A woman shall not wear a man's garment, nor shall a man put on a woman's cloak, for whoever does these things is an abomination to the Lord your God.

• Check the bible

Leviticus 18:22 ESV / 202 helpful votes

Helpful Not Helpful

Leviticus 20:13 ESV / 95 helpful votes

Deuteronomy 22:5 ESV / 94 helpful votes

• God LOVES everyone, not just men or not just women

1. God loves all of humanity and has no preference for one gender over the other
    2. God is not in a romantic relationship with anyone
    3.You could argue that he still loves people of the same gender, however the kind of love God shows is fatherly love, not romantic

Can a father be called gay for loving his son?
    No.

• Can't be proven

If God is gay, then there is nothing for Him to be gay for. Same goes for being straight.
    Basically, God is a functionally immortal entity who runs the universe. He's probably way too busy to even consider it.
    Being gay back when the Bible was written was a huge conduit of disease and whatnot. It still is today.

• Of course he's not

How are you going to even think of a debate like this when in 1 Corinthians 6:9 its says, "Don't you realize that those who do wrong will not inherit the Kingdom of God? Don't fool yourselves. Those who indulge in sexual sin, or who worship idols, or commit adultery, or are male prostitutes, or practice homosexuality." So why would God Himself disobey His own Word. There is a handful of verses saying that homosexuality is a sin. I honestly think that God doesn't like girls or guys because then He would be having a relationship with one of His children. Come on guys, think about it.

• No, he's sad.

• He is Transgender (She)

He is not gay because he is transgender and identifies as a women. Therefore he can not be gay because he is actually a she. Even though biologically born a male because he identifies as female it some how magically makes him a straight woman. I hope this clears up the confusion.

• God simply cannot be.

How can you possibly describe God as "Gay" or "straight"? God is no human. He has no gender, sexual orientation, etc. We literally cannot discuss the sexuality of a creature that cannot be defined by such terms - you may as well ask if a planet or rock is gay.

• You're kidding right?

Why would anyone ever ask a question like this? Those that would say yes, do not believe there is a god & therefore have a chance to poke fun at God. I would have thought this site would be a bit more cerebral than to have a senseless question that can only bring ridicule or answers like mine.

21MolonLabe says2015-02-02T19:54:43.663
I don't see why he should not be happy.
Network says2015-02-02T22:22:01.557
Wow, I somehow managed to vote twice. No idea how that is possible.
Bible-Prophecy says2015-02-13T17:46:03.090
GOD IS NOT GAY

God is NOT gay and those that claim he is "...Spread error concerning the Lord...." (Isaiah 32:6).