• Yes, how else do you explain the many religions of the world?

God is created by man to help explain the unknown. As we have learned and expanded out knowledge we have molded God to fit our needs. The ancient Greeks and Romans thought gods pulled the sun across the sky; we found out this was due to the earth orbiting around the sun and no longer have those gods. If god were not man made we would not see so many different ones.

• On earth God is a man made deity for purposes of self gratification.

God always seemed to resemble the people that portrayed him. To the Mayans God was a Mayan who encouraged sacrifice and cutting out hearts. To the Hebrews God was Hebrew and encouraged Hebrew customs of killing children by stoning them to death and kidnapping and raping virgins to preserve the bloodline of those who would kill anyone not Jewish so that a loving God could be pleased. To the Hindus God was also a Hindu, and to the Greek, and so on and on. If one looks at all cultures and what they had to say, you can clearly see that God did not create man in his won image, but it was man that created a God in his own image to justify their culture, beliefs, and perceptions of how life should be.

• I believe so.

God was made up like childhood fantasies such as the easter bunny, fairies, santa etc. Billions of people have been praying to god for thousands of years and have any of them been answered? No. The only time a Christian could say that his/her prayer was 'answered', it would probably be a minor event that anybody could achieve easily like completing a level in a video game.

Millions to billions of people have been praying for god to make an appearance here on Earth. They have been doing so for thousands of years (like when this 'praying' fantasy began) and any sign of a God has never occurred.

Let's not forget 'judgement day'. A few times a year (I think), thousands, maybe even millions of people believe that Jesus is going to make an appearance and the world is going to end and all Christians are going to be taken to heaven. So they give away their pets, leave their jobs and get rid of many personal items because they can't take them to heaven. But has 'judgement day' ever happened? Nope! No it has not!

Another thing I've noticed is that religious people's arguments are weak. Very weak. This is because they have no shadow of evidence to prove god's existent. One of the most common arguments by religious people is that it 'doesn't make sense that the universe can just come from nothing'. That is basically going against their cause. They're missing the point that they believe that their god miraculously appeared out of nowhere and created the universe and all of its content.

Despite all of this, I'm going to cut religious people some slack. People want to believe in something or they will feel incomplete as a person. I predict that this is why the myth of god came about.

I hope you enjoyed reading my reasons why I do not believe in God.

• Proof not faith

All people who claim to see and talk to god are alone when they do it. Moses, Mohamed, Jesus, to name but 3. Joseph Smith founder of the Latter Day Saint movement. Looked into a hat containing magic stones. Praying in a wooded area near his home. He said he saw a vision in which God told him his sins were forgiven, he was alone coincidence I think not. Moses, Mohamed, Jesus, similar story.
    And that's all it is a story no basis in fact at all.

• God is a fairytale

Man made god up to explain the unexplainable, there is no way that we come from Adam and Eve, and how do you explain our shared DNA with chimps? Did god make dogs? No they evolved. Right in front of us there's no proof and just cause we are taught that god is real, doesn't mean he's real.

• God is a Con Artist

God is made up. People think that he is high and mighty when to be honest he is simply part of an elaborate lie 2000 years ago about an affair (Virgin Mary). Everyone simply thinks he exists because people wanted a reason to explain how people were created but as scientific knowledge increases God is becoming an increasingly outdated form of explanation.

• God is the most important invention of the human race

God is an entity created by man to give the whole of the human race a father figure to look up to, to be scared of, to plead to, to thank etc. Human race consists of men and women of varying intellects and it is impossible to teach and explain them to conform to certain rules of conduct which are beneficial for the human race/society as a whole so some one came up with an idea of GOD an entity which is all powerful, omnipresent and has no definite shape.

• Certainly.

If humans had twelve toes, so would 'God'. If woman were seen as 'superior' instead of men, then 'God' would be a woman. Also, how did 'God' communicate with us if humans went a while without knowing how to communicate? 'God's words are spoken in a language human's created, he wore clothes humans were familiar with and was put on a stake made from wood which was a common resource for humans. 'God' is man-made, though whether that makes him false is up to you.

• Yes, clearly

God is man made like fairies are man made. God is man made just as crocoducks are. Elves, leprechauns, dwarves, goblins, orcs, monsters, pokemon, superheroes, etc. are all man made. There is no evidence to suggest that god exists and we only can conceive of god because god has somehow given us this knowledge.

These are all just concepts dreamed up by humans

• Absolutely

The human need for knowledge and explanation, has led to, in almost every culture, to the creation of an omniscient being. Essentially, every time there is a gap in human knowledge, thats a God/Goddess! The characteristics of the Christian God resemble human beings so much, in the hierarchy of Heaven and Hell especially, that the God that Christians recognize cannot be anything but a man made construct. Why would an all powerful entity take special interest in one species, on one planet? Whether there is an all controlling force in the universe is debatable, but there is no possibility for the existence of the Christian God.

• Evidence shows that the "man made God" premise is illogical.

Ravi Z. States that if man made God because he feared death, then you must think about the fact that man also loves pleasure. Why would he invent a God that asks him to refrain from certain things in life that are fun. Did man want a Being to stand watch over him to condemn his actions? I would say no since so many people get so offended when they are confronted about their thoughts, actions, or speech.

• God is very real my friends!

There is no other book like the Bible. Those who say God is not real, have they even read the Bible? Have they compared history to the Bible (Mind blowing!)? The Old Testament prophets talked of the Messiah (Isaiah 53 just one example) being raised up, chastised, pierced, and led to slaughter. Jesus fulfilled every single prophecy that was ever written about him.

When you read the bible for the first time, you glean information about how to live life, safely, and prosperous! When you read the bible in a bible study, or listen to sermons or even read commentaries on the internet, you gather a deeper meaning. Pray to God to open your eyes and heart, give you wisdom and Word, will reveal wondrous messages. For each passage in the bible, there is a simple meaning and a much deeper meaning. Seek and ye shall find!
    The other thing I find incredible is that, one can take certain passages from the likes of Genesis, Psalms, Isaiah, Luke, Revelations (as an example) and put them together for an even deeper meaning that will totally blow your mind! These passages are written by different authors hundreds of years apart! Can you name any book in the entire world that can even do that? There is none.

Current times: What about the Jewish people? Ezekiel prophesied about the Jewish people coming within total extinction (WWII). Then Almighty God would bring them back to Israel from the four corners of the world and will prosper them. Hmm, 1948 Israel became a state. Jews from all over the world have been, and even more so now, moving into Israel. Watch the news. Don't you think it's interesting that Hamas fired a rocket at Tel Aviv and before Israel could even get the dome up to intercept, the "wind" blew the rocket away?
    Look how tiny of a county Israel is. How come they keep winning wars against nations that have larger armies and are bent on annihilating them? Stories told of these wars are amazing and proves God is watching over His chosen people.

The Bible says that we ALL will go to Heaven to sit in judgment, so we ALL will see GOD. The question is, will GOD allow you to stay, because while on earth you accepted Jesus into your heart, or will GOD send you to Hades with Satan for eternity. Think about it. What if YOU are wrong and there IS a GOD? Eternity is an awfully long time to be suffering because you rejected Jesus. Our lives here on earth are but a second. I for one, believe with my entire heart and soul that Jesus is our salvation! I "See" Him in my life, I watch in wonder as things fall into place that can only happen with belief and fellowship with God.
    Thank you Lord for all that you are, and for the all the blessings and answered prayer that you have bestowed upon me.

• God is real science proves it.

Many Scientist have been testing and searching for centuries to find logical and mathematical reasons for why some things happen that are unexplained. The majority have come to the conclusion that quantum events cannot be predicted or proven (speed of light, how far does the universe stretch etc...) All freed electron behave as if they are being influenced by an outside force or variable... This HAS been proven by Dr. Werner Heisenburg (look it up!). However nobody knows what the outside force is. Everything that comes into being must have a cause, and an infinite regress of causes is impossible an illogical therefore the very first cause is God....

• Food for thought.

Nothing can come from nothing. This is scientifically proven. There also cannot be an unlimited amount of causes, at some point there has to be an "uncaused" cause. Many argue the world was started as the "Big Bang" but where did the factors that cause the phenomena come from? As science pushes farther back, questions that aren't able to be answered began to come into play. This is because things begin to leave our level of understanding. As humans we want answers and go out of our way to try and create answers to everything, and always have a reason. If there was no God then we would know everything unless one believed in another sort of higher power.

• It would be too much work to make up

It would be too much work to make up. If God was man-made, than what weird sad man would write a 1000 page book to explain everything. Nobody has got time for that, even in the ancient world. Also, being a Christian is extremely hard work. Making God for man would not benefit them in any way. Their life would be harder, and they couldn't experience the full joys of life. And even some of the theories to the left are unexplained. People argue that evolution is more plausible. But do you understand it fully. Everyone can understand the concept of God making man via mud and woman being made by ribs, but it's because of the simplicity people hate on it. Evolution is complex, and therefore we are drawn to it because it seems to answer all of our questions. But, it doesn't. No theory is explainable. The Big bang starts with all of the universe being compressed into the size of a pin head. Than it bursts. It could burst because the universe could be expanding inside the bubble and the pressure could be too much, but where did the bubble come from. A 'faultless' argument could be darkness causing friction, and therefore heat was made, than light, and the cooling of the flames makes ash and charcoal, and so one. That means that the universe is extremely old. Same is with God. Where does it come from? It's that simple, that we find patches and holes more easily. And to be honest, this could go onto Yes, but NOBODY HAS TIME TO WRITE A 1000 PAGE BOOK AWNSERING ALL QUESTIONS. I repeat, NOBODY! And the book was written in an ancient language. But I'm going to be balanced and write on Yes.

• Asking this question is like asking if chocolate milk is chocolate cow made, its common sense in a way.

Like the bible said many Gods of foreign nations have man made Gods, Like Gods of Wood and stone, Gold and silver but Our Lord Jesus Christ and Our Heavenly Father isn't. We know this because he speaks through us each and everyday through our hearts through the holy spirit, If you seek him you will find him like I have.
    Proverbs 8:17
    I love those who love me, And those who seek me diligently find me.

• No God is not man made. Man is God made

Mankind would have never created something that would have kept it in check and forced it to live a certain moral way. If humanity had its way they would've been done with God centuries ago when they realized the pleasures of life. But fortunately God created man in his image and one does not merely put God down. God puts us down. Thank you folks, that's my 2 cents worth.

• God Made Man

Although we have man-made- gods but there is a God that made the world and all that is in it including man. The world is structurally intelligent and even more, Man. They are therefore a product of Greater intelligience. The believe that life just started accidentally is satanic. I will believe there is no God if a tree mistakenly or accidentally, or chemically produces a car all by itself. Well, even that will make me fear God the more.

• The life in every person come to them when God gives them their first breath and they become a living soul.

God is the Alpha and the Omega. He created everything in the Universe including man. Man does not create. How could man put breath into clay , that takes a force larger than any capable scientist can do. After all, he created the scientist. God gave us all different talents so we could discover facts about him. He wants us to be happy and intelligent and grow. He knows that wisdom makes all of us happy. We just need to give him credit for all the wonderful things he has done for us all. Use your talents for good not evil.

• God is real; religion is man-made. Simple

Do not mix God with religion. Religion is linked to culture but God is not. I believe in God but not religion with a set path. There are many paths to God - you can choose your own. Religion is one of those paths that helps you to connect with God.

Also, science has found that the universe started with a big bang. So either the universe was created out of nothing or god created it. Both answers are equally irrational. How can something magically appear out of nothing!?! Pick your answer - I choose god as the creator of the universe. Whatever is the true answer, to the creation of the universe, it will be truly beautiful if we were to ever find out.

Joyce123 says2014-05-28T17:04:40.927
I am out here to spread this good news to the entire world on how I got my ex love back.I was going crazy when my love left me for another girl last month, But when I meet a friend that introduce me to DR.OGUDUGU the great messenger to the oracle that he serve, I narrated my problem to DR.OGUDUGU about how my ex love left me and also how I needed to get a job in a very big company.He only said to me that I have come to the right place were I will be getting my Heart desire without any side effect.He told me what I need to do, After it was been done, In The next 2 days, My love called me on the phone and was saying sorry for leaving me before now and also in the next one week after my love called,pleading for forgiveness, I was called for interview in my desired company were I needed to work as the managing director..I am so happy and overwhelmed that I have to tell this to the entire world to contact DR.OGUDUGU with the following email address and get all your problem solve..No problem is too big for him to solve..Contact him on his Mobile No:+2348057266712 or Email: greatogudugu@gmail.Com
bernadettearrozal says2014-06-04T03:23:00.717
Dr Ajayi the real and reliable spell caster brought back my man to my life. Contact via email : ajayiololo@yahoo.Com .
bernadettearrozal says2014-06-04T03:23:19.983
My Success Story: And i am so happy to spread the news on the internet for those that need real and a reliable spell caster to contact without meeting with various fake and rip off spell casters online first just the way i came in-contact with like 4 fake spell caster online before now. I will start my success story by introducing myself to the entire world and were i am from. I am Arrozal Bernadette by name a citizen of USA that was in so much depression, frustration and confusion before i came in-contact with this spell caster that helped me solve my problem and made me happy once more. Late last year, to be preside October 16 2013, I had a problem with my relationship, So because of that i have to quit the my boyfriend / husband and move on to another man i fell in love with again outside after i have left Matthew the following week. Matthew really tried for me as he showed me real love, by playing with me all the time when i return from work, so good to me when is bed time, In-fact he was really a nice man. But due to the fact that sometimes he complains on so many things to much i had to seek for a divorce and i left him alone and went ahead with life. This new man i meant was caring at first and also lovely. But as time pass-by, I found out that this new man only loved me all just because i had a very good Job as all he want to do to me is to run away with my money and claim so many of my assets. I noticed this late November same year and i went down with depression and burst into tears and i was regretting ever seeking for a divorce to leave Matthew because i really started missing Matthew in my life to the extent that i was calling his cellphone but he was not taking up my calls. As the only time i hear from him is when he will send me a text message were he will be telling me that he do not want me anymore as he is in love with his new girlfriend as they are even planing of getting married first week of December Thanks to Mrs Stefany that introduced me to this great spell caster called Dr Ajayi that is so trustful and reliable in all his works and spell casting. His email is as follows: ajayiololo@yahoo.Com .