• There is only one

I beleive that mario will drop this boy, that he will withstand all the supersayans and that goku will not withstand his mushroom swagness. I beleive that mario will withstand the kamehameha and be victorious, and in the prosess i think mario will pick up tips on supersayanness skux g skux

• Nope he is not

Beerus and whis they are gods. Beerus already has defeated him. Whis is stronger than beerus so he probably is stronger. I mean eventually maybe but not now. A a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a. That just taking space

• There is only one