• J j j

Jjjjjjjjjjj j j j j j j jj j j jj j j jj jjj j j jj j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j jj j j j jj j j j jj j jj j j jj j j j j

• Google google google

Google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google G O O G L E google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google google.

• Google is a better search engine than Bing.

Google is a better search engine than Bing because it has a better search algorithm. It is able to find better results than other search engines. Google is also a more popular company than Microsoft and it makes products that are more culturally significant. Google is more socially responsible company.

• Google Is Better

You get many more search results when you use Google; it's a much more user friendly interface, and there are better functioning tools like safesearch or advanced search or even "I'm Feeling Lucky" if that is indeed your type of style.
    Bing is just a poorly functioning rip off of Google.

• Google hands down

I tried a search at my sister, bing has hijacked her computer... The search was for Zeeks Pizza Seattle... It brought up pizza hutt instead. Followed by another chain. Followed by some place with a similar name in the wrong state... I had to manually go to Google to find the place.

• Bing has too many adds

Bing has so many adds, you have to scroll down halfway to even get results! Google is so much simpler. The search box is right there, under the word google with a few search button stuff. There's nothing to distract us simple humans from typing in our dumb questions!! Bing's home page is so distracting

• To the point, simple and friendly.

It's generally a better search engine. It doesn't look as nice but feels more user friendly to, like I said, to the point. Bing is great, but feels sluggish. I'm always going to use Google more, unless of course something completely absurd happens to Google. I also dislike Bing because Microsoft has a big 'in your face' appeal to it. Which, in my opinion, is obnoxious. And when is comes down to the important stuff, Google search more is reliable.

• Google Rules the Internet

Google has become synonymous with the term 'Search Engine'. Nowadays, whenever in doubt, people are like 'Let's Google it!'. No where on this planet will you ever hear people saying 'Let's Bing it.' Statistics show that Google is the most visited site on the Internet. Why would people frequent a particular site if it is not satisfactory? So, it's clear that due to the excellent efficiency of Google, it is simply the best search engine available on the Internet.

• Google is Better

Google shows all pages not just certain ones.It also has safety search,so no inappropriate things show up. It also provides plenty of images. It also provides an email. While bing shows all of that too, Google has more accurate results. Google also provides fun activities and challenges for people. There is one were it gives you a question, and you Google for the information. It's fun and educational!!! And Google doesn't do any of that. That's why Google is better.

• Google is more relevant (Usually)

I am not going to use an absolute and say that google is always more relevant than bing, however, from previous research using both search engines, I have found that google produces generally higher quality results. The Bing it on challenge even said that google is superior to meeting my needs. Google is definitely superior in quality to bing.

• Bing is better

Bing seems much more concentrated on the words included in the search. Naturally a search engine's results are highly dependent on the "searcher" but in general I have a much higher success rate of finding what i am searching for using bing than i do using google. Google seems to lack the filter capabilities that bing employs in its results and overall i get less "garbage" or non-related material using bing. Score 1 for Microsoft.

• It is slow, and is restricted in many areas such as China and Singapore.

Google is restricted in many popular countries such as China and Singapore. Of course people still uuse it because it is so famous. Google is now commonly used by an average everyday person which causes it to work slower than it is supposed to. While Bing is much faster since there aren't as much people using it. Also bing and google both have the same functions and jobs. The only big difference is thaat google has many pretty logos for different days, but this only slows the program down and slows the persons wifi.

• Google is a worse search engine than Bing since google can't be opened in many countries such as china, indonesia, and singapore.

There have been many problems with opening google, it works slower because it is so popular and so many eople use it. Meanwhile bing has all the same functions and works much faster than google. It also isnt restricted in popular coutries such as China and etc.. Bing may be less popular but it is only less popular because not many people have heard of it.