• Google is awesome

Google is amazeballs because everyone uses it, and it is by far better than the others. Google is really easy to use, and comes up with the best results. Also, even though this isnt as important, googles layout is much nicer than some of the others, and i prefer using it compared to bing and yahoo

• Yes, it definitely is.

Yes, Google is definitely the best search engine. They have been around for a very long time and they have a lot of experience in perfecting the search engine. Yahoo might have been around longer, but it is far from a smooth search engine experience. Bing is second best, but I don't believe that it has what it takes to beat Google any time soon.

• Google Search Engine

I personally think that Google is the best search engine because individuals have used Google for a very long time. I personally think that Google is the best search engine because you are able to research anything and everything. I personally think that Google is the best engine because with Google you can listen to music as well as watch videos. Google is the best search engine because it has a lot to offer.

• by far the best

Yes, I think that google has the best search engine on the internet, for the quality and accuracy of the results that pop up for your search. They have everything about every topic that you would ever want to research, and many different search media you can look up to.

• No, Google is not the best search engine.

Google is not the best search engine because of their predatory policies. You can not search for anything on Google without them data mining your information. This allows them to determine what you are searching for and skews your searching results. There are just as effective search engines out there that don't invade your privacy and return the results better results.

• There are negatives.

No, Google is not the best search engine, because there are some downsides that outweigh the good sides. Google is good in that they have a very good algorithm that produces good results. But Google takes a great deal of time for new websites to rank high in search engines, making them hard to find off the bat.