• Bring torists and gay would

And have good day dafjal;ksdjhf;lkasdj f;lksdj flkjdsa djf l;kj dkljfal;kj dkjfa;lkdjfl;kdasjf;lkdasjfkdf kdjf fkdjflkdajflkdjflkjal f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f

• Graffiti is wrong.

Although it is wrong that does not mean that it is not art. If someone make a huge mural with awesome detail would you not call that person an artist? I know for sure I would. I think that graffiti is one of the hardest forms of art because you cannot erase or stroke, it is hard to get texture and shadowing.

• Graffiti is an Art

This is a way of expressing your feelings towards Shrek in a compassionate way instead of verbally or engaging ways. Graffiti artists draw Shrek fully nude or partially dressed to show how majestic Shrek really is. Shrek is a big part of our community and needs to be shown to the public!

• Graff is art

Whether you like it or not graffiti IS art. The definition of art is the expression or application of human creative skill and imagination, typically in a visual form such as painting or sculpture. Is graffiti not visual? Its a way for the artists to express themselves. And it is art.

• Graffiti is definetly art

Graffiti is art because it is something that inspires people and allows them to have a say. For example a very famous one is by meek. It says keep your coins, i want change.This saying was extremely powerful and captured the attention of several people. This saying is powerful. Graffiti has meaning throught the form of art.

• Graffiti is an Art!

I believe that Graffiti is an art when it is used in the correct areas!
    When there is a building with just one name that I believe is vandalism!
    But overall Graffiti can be a beautiful thing, graffiti is a good way for one to express themselves, to feel free.

• Definition of Art.

Art is what is beautiful, appealing or of more ordinary significance. Art is any feild using skills or technique, art is mainly in form of paintings, sculptures and drawings.
    But since dance is considered an art form why can't graffiti? Graffiti is beautiful, appealing and of more sigificances. Thank you.

• Graffiti is art

Graffiti is art that just shows what you think of stuff. It is also inspiring other people to do what you want to do. Graffiti is art cause it is something that is shown to other people and it might also tell them something they might not know. That is why i think graffiti is art

• Art is Beauty

It is a common statement to say the beauty is in the eye of the beholderand this is what's going on with that picture For some people they see art like me and others would see this as vandalism it is all about how you view it and if it was ever wanted in the first place if it was somewhere privately owned that yes it is but if it is non offensive and on public property then should be okay in my eyes ps yes I know that I didn't even use punctuation

• Art is Beauty

• no it's not

Graffiti is illegal and shouldn't be done. If the person is so interested in painting on buildings and other property, they should do it on paper and murals. Then I would call it art. Doing something illegal should not be called artistic and beautiful in any way, shape or form. It is wrong and shouldn't be done. Everything beautiful should be right.

• Graffiti is NOT art!

Even if your Picasso graffitying on someobody elses land is not art and you shold not be able to do it! Its a waste of space and destroys beautiful buildings and landscapes! Sure it might look nice but its ruining beatiful places by pointless drawings! It is Not art at all!

• Graffiti is not art, it's vandalism!

I hear people all the time try to excuse graffiti as art. But the truth is that it's vandalism and destruction of other people's property. Someone may like graffiti and consider it an art form. And they try to use the definition of art to excuse it. But those people are missing a major point about what art is. Art is created by commission or on the property the owner wants the art made on. Most graffiti is done without the consent or permission of the owner of which the graffiti appears on. The graffiti "artists" go where ever they want and destroy other people's property. I wouldn't want someone to tag up may walls of my building, just because it's their "self-expression"... If I asked them to do so, then it's a different story. Why doesn't the graffiti "artists" do their work on canvas? Why do they need to tag public property? Self-expression isn't about destruction, it's about creation. Graffiti destroys. Go create graffiti and display it in a museum or an art show.

• Graffiti itself isn't really an art to me.

Graffitti itself is not an art. Graffiti itself from what I know are just vulgar, crude and trashy words. But graffiti art is an art form born from graffiti techniques.
    Of course sometimes there are meaningful phrases painted and sprayed in a beautiful way but more often than not its a joke.

• Meaning of graffiti

The google definition for graffiti is writing or drawings scribbled, scratched, or sprayed illicitly on a wall or other surface in a public place. This exactly enplanes the meaning of graffiti and how it is most likely illegal, how it is vandalism and that it really isn't art. But say you were talking about "graffiti ART" that was not illegal and someone allowed the graffiti artist to spray random words o their building then that could be considered art but in other circumstances I would not consider it art.

• Scribbling is not art work

Graffiti is the marking or defacing of another person’s property
    without consent from the owner. It is different from street art, which is
    an artistic work with permission from both the owner of the property
    and the Council. As it is wilful damage, graffiti is a criminal offence
    under theGraffiti Prevention Act 2007

• Graffiti has no meaning!

In my opinion I think that in most cases graffiti has no meaning and is pointless, it has no thought of consideration. To be honest I can only think of one graffiti 'artist' and that's Banksy this is mainly because he is the only one who adds a morale or political message. However, overall graffiti spoils a nice day out for lots of people... I would also like to add this survey is slightly unfair due to the fact the main people who disagree with graffiti are older and don't used the internet or if they do they don't use it for the use of completing surveys

• Graffiti Is Horriable

No i Think Graffiti Is Not Art , Why ? Because Its a Terrible Thing the thing people write on people Property , and they have to pay for it , its so wrong. Their Paying for People Believes WHat is stupid in my eyes. It Makes Places Look Like The Ghetto , Or a War Zone. People Might Be Scared to Live there.

• Yoooo its not art

Graffitis not art because it is vandalism and it damages other peoples properties. Street art is acceptable because they always look nice and they have permission to do it. Most of the time graffiti is wrong and ussually vulgur. So thats why graffiti is not art because it is wrong.

• No it is not art

Even if you think it is art it is still illegal. Also vandals might put themselves at risk just to write their name on the side of a bridge. Is it worth risking your life for that? Plus it gives a bad image. What parent would ever want to send their kid to a school, covered in swears and racial statement?

Anonymous says2013-09-10T19:34:38.477
Graffiti art is totally fine, as long as it is done In the right places, people should be able to show off their art and personality.
swaggerrdaddy says2013-09-28T06:10:25.733
Here is an article I wrote about the topic
http://www.Bubblews.Com/news/1074893-is-graffiti-an-art
Superdude200 says2016-03-21T13:19:01.403
H h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h hh h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h hj h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h hh h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h hh h h h h h h hh h h h hh h h h hh h h h hh h h h h h h h h h h h h h h hh h h h h h h h h h h h hh hh hh h h h h hh h h h h h hhb hh h bh nbn bnnbn g b b njvf h f bh h bn n b nv nn n nn n n nb n b bnb n nb n bn mkx cjf fjb j b j jj f j jbjf jvjk bjj b jbj jb b b h h h h nn h ng b b b b b b b b b bb b v vb v nvn n bn bb nbm v nvmnbn bnb bn bn bn c nv nbcmkv djnvzc kn knc b,x mbn nn bn b n b n bn bnbn b n bn bn bn n bn n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n nn n n v v v v vvvvv v v v v v vvv v ffvb vb gb gn nh hn gh b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b i think graffiti is art
Superdude200 says2016-03-21T13:19:10.343
Superdude200 says2016-03-21T13:19:47.037
Sorry that was my little sister
Superdude200 says2016-03-21T13:20:48.767
I agree with anonymous
Sandraharris says2016-04-20T11:34:10.427
I find graffiti a wall art but nowise a vandalism. Vandalism is painting on the monuments, ruining public assets or ruining graves. More on the issue is available on here: http://bigessaywriter.com/blog/graffiti-wall-art-or-act-of-vandalism
Sandraharris says2016-04-20T11:34:43.063
ChaChaDaddy2761 says2016-11-08T18:40:40.813
Graffiti isn't just paint you throw on the wall. It takes time to paint the wall. Graffiti foes Take skills. Graffiti is done by people who love drawing and wants to share their great work they did. Drawing disrespectful things on the wall isn't right but you can't take it out on the ones who are doing great graffiti.