• Grammar is really important

The reason why we use grammar is to be able to write and tell the readers what we want to show them. Without grammar, many people today would not be able to read books and be able to understand much of each others letters. Grammar shows when we are describing or even creating a pause in the writing. It creates the writing as if the real person was actually talking to you. Please grammar is truly important and everyone needs to take it more seriously.

• Grammar is really important

• Yes, Grammar is important

Yes, Of course, grammar is a very important thing that grammar is very important. I'm a student from China, so my first language is not English. After I came to America study at High school, I just find out that one important thing. Grammar is very important. Because on my mind, I can feel the way that how important is grammar. Because most of the time, my grammar is pretty bad, so when I speak, or writing to someone, they are hard to understand what I'm talking about, and also sometimes after I read the thing I write, I really really feel this way: Grammar is very very important. Because in English, grammar is the most normal, and also useful thing in our speaking, writing. A lot of thing, always connect with grammar, and if you use the wrong grammar, or bad grammar, most of people that cannot understand what are you trying to say, so that is why I think grammar is very important

• Yes, Grammar is important

• Grammar does play an important role in our life

When you submit an assignment since you are a student and when you give your report to your boss, do you ever feel the significance of grammar? People may not want a high standard of complex vocabulary, but for most of the people, they do want correct grammar using. Initially, proper grammar helps people understand. In addition, we seldom like a passage which is full of grammar mistakes. For instance, a government leader is going to give a speech. Even though the what he says is very reasonable, if there are some grammar mistakes, will people like it? Also, in our daily life, especially when you write letters or emails, using decent grammar is significant.

• Grammar does matter in our lives!!

People do not care about grammar in their conversation with others. But I think it is really important to convey and understand the point in the conversation. Also, It is significant and essential to understand new language as a second language. Because I think all languages have grammatical patters as English clause includes subject and verb. Furthermore, using a proper grammar in an essay makes it persuasive and compelling. It can strengthen and give power to the paper. This is why English teachers take point off when we make some grammar mistakes in essays. Grammar errors can take away the strength and authority of essay. Depending on mistakes, we might give misunderstanding to readers. To summarize, grammar is important in our lives to clarify the meaning and main point in either conversation or paper.

• Grammar is extremely important and is used in our everyday lives.

If you want to go anywhere in life you need grammar. It is an essential factor to jobs, college, and life in general. Some students might think grammar is boring or useless or maybe hate it for no reason, but no matter how much you hate it, you still need it.
    - Grammar Lives Matter

• Yeah truss itz important blud

Its actually bloody important man ya need to make sure u use proper grammar in ur life so like if u type like a dumbo u need to sort it out. Good grammar is proper important in the 21st centuree so lyk sort ya lifes out man innit do ygm blud

• Yeah truss itz important blud

• Yeah truss itz important blud

• Graemer es... Infakt... Not life

Grammar isnt life it is bae. Noone shuld use gramar cuz i sayed so. MatH be mas important than Gmar. I dont live tht life. Me n mi hommies like dnt use no gramare. We on"t like usin carmas or anthin like tht. And only wimern have perids. What ven is gramr? I dont even need a q mark u no y... Cuz i sad WHT!!!! Idek how to say ? Is it a wrd?

• Graemer es... Infakt... Not life

• Graemer es... Infakt... Not life

• Graemer es... Infakt... Not life

• Graemer es... Infakt... Not life

• Graemer es... Infakt... Not life

• If You Can Understand

No grammar is just a flourish. The majority of situations you do not require correct grammar, everyone likes correct grammar (it looks nice) but it's only needed in situations where the sentence can be misconstrued. Languages evolves to the needs of the people that it's being used by, it doesn't need to be saved or protected and its relative importance is lower than say spelling or I don't know the letter Z, you need a Z to say zoo, you don't need a period to convey the end of a thought

• A small amount of grammar is all someone really needs.

The majority of any written work could be easily deciphered by the context and those that can"t are purposely written so to support the argument that grammar is more important than it really is. It has been scientifically proven that the native speaker can understand a misspelled word as long as the first and last letters are correct and the remaining letters are scrambled. As for a non native speaker is concerned, they should not be in a position that requires them to read a language that they don't fully understand. --Don't give me crap about that last statement, the form of understanding I'm referring to is being able to pick up information from context--.

If the subject was as important as people claim, than it should be refined and streamlined into a process that makes more sense, not something that has rules that are able to be broken in this circumstance but not others.

My feeling about it is that writing is a form of language, language is simply a form of communication. As long as the receiver was understand what you were attempting to communicate, than it doesn't matter if you used bad grammar or had spelling errors or just drew pitchers. The message was successfully conveyed.

• Depending on the situation

Grammar has been fluid for thousands of years, and it's only recently with the standardization of language that it's become an issue. Changing grammar allows for quicker communication, a lot of the time. A standard form of grammar is needed, but it doesn't have to be used all of the time. You only need to use it when it's absolutely necessary for someone to understand you perfectly, such as during a job interview. The only reason we have the grammar we have to day is because people broke the previous rules. Speak however you want.

Borrowing from other languages can also be really useful. For example, a lot of Mandarin grammar is very simple and concise, but can be rather ambiguous. Using bits and pieces of Mandarin grammar in English can make for shorter sentences, but can lead to confusion if someone doesn't know it.

Having a standard form of communication is necessary, but you don't have to use it all the time. I think we should teach everyone Esperanto, for job interviews and such, and then people can speak in English however they want. Having a universal way of communicating is very important, but you don't have to use it.