• Grammar Rules! WHoooooooooo!

Grammar lays the groundwork for effective communication. Just as an improperly configured telephone wire can cause static during a phone conversation, improper grammar can likewise affect the meaning and clarity of an intended message.

Grammatical errors come in many forms and all can easily confuse and obscure meaning. Some common errors are with sentence structure, subject/verb tense, punctuation, spelling, and other basic mechanics and parts of speech. Even something as simple as a misplaced comma can completely change the meaning of a sentence. For example: "Let's eat grandpa" vs. "Let's eat, grandpa."

Grammar makes written content more readable and in turn more interesting. If it is necessary to repeatedly reword sentences while reading, the flow becomes disrupted and involvement in the story halted.

• Grammar Rules! WHoooooooooo!

• Grammar Rules! WHoooooooooo!

• Grammar is taught in schools for a reaso

• Grammar for communicate

Grammar helps us to improve our language and writing. It is one of the basic things that you need to know when you are learning a new language. If you don't know anything about grammar, then you can not communicate with each other. Through communicate, people would understand you and your personality. In addition, if you can not communicate with each other, you might not understand and other will not understand what you are saying.

• Grammar is really important

The reason why we use grammar is to be able to write and tell the readers what we want to show them. Without grammar, many people today would not be able to read books and be able to understand much of each others letters. Grammar shows when we are describing or even creating a pause in the writing. It creates the writing as if the real person was actually talking to you. Please grammar is truly important and everyone needs to take it more seriously.

• Grammar is really important

• Yes, Grammar is important

Yes, Of course, grammar is a very important thing that grammar is very important. I'm a student from China, so my first language is not English. After I came to America study at High school, I just find out that one important thing. Grammar is very important. Because on my mind, I can feel the way that how important is grammar. Because most of the time, my grammar is pretty bad, so when I speak, or writing to someone, they are hard to understand what I'm talking about, and also sometimes after I read the thing I write, I really really feel this way: Grammar is very very important. Because in English, grammar is the most normal, and also useful thing in our speaking, writing. A lot of thing, always connect with grammar, and if you use the wrong grammar, or bad grammar, most of people that cannot understand what are you trying to say, so that is why I think grammar is very important

• Yes, Grammar is important

• Grammar does play an important role in our life

When you submit an assignment since you are a student and when you give your report to your boss, do you ever feel the significance of grammar? People may not want a high standard of complex vocabulary, but for most of the people, they do want correct grammar using. Initially, proper grammar helps people understand. In addition, we seldom like a passage which is full of grammar mistakes. For instance, a government leader is going to give a speech. Even though the what he says is very reasonable, if there are some grammar mistakes, will people like it? Also, in our daily life, especially when you write letters or emails, using decent grammar is significant.

• Subordinate and burden.

Language is first of all a communication tool for transmitting messages in a simple way that the human body allows. Many language academies are wrong to overrate the grammar and consider the deviations from it as mistakes, and are lazy to fit the grammar to the modern life and everyday needs. The result is hate antagonism against the languages, people aren't tolerant of grammar mistakes, grammar mistakes are rasping even to people who are aware of that they shouldn't be rasping, slows down people in writing and speech, and generally causes obsessive thoughts. People shouldn't care about grammar but just live their live peacefully.

• Gramer iz emportent

Lern grammar kids ore yoll end op lik mee! Lern grammar kids ore yoll end op lik mee! Lern grammar kids ore yoll end op lik mee! Lern grammar kids ore yoll end op lik mee! Lern grammar kids ore yoll end op lik mee! Lern grammar kids ore yoll end op lik mee!

• Graemer es... Infakt... Not life

Grammar isnt life it is bae. Noone shuld use gramar cuz i sayed so. MatH be mas important than Gmar. I dont live tht life. Me n mi hommies like dnt use no gramare. We on"t like usin carmas or anthin like tht. And only wimern have perids. What ven is gramr? I dont even need a q mark u no y... Cuz i sad WHT!!!! Idek how to say ? Is it a wrd?

• Graemer es... Infakt... Not life

• Graemer es... Infakt... Not life

• Graemer es... Infakt... Not life

• Graemer es... Infakt... Not life

• Graemer es... Infakt... Not life

• If You Can Understand

No grammar is just a flourish. The majority of situations you do not require correct grammar, everyone likes correct grammar (it looks nice) but it's only needed in situations where the sentence can be misconstrued. Languages evolves to the needs of the people that it's being used by, it doesn't need to be saved or protected and its relative importance is lower than say spelling or I don't know the letter Z, you need a Z to say zoo, you don't need a period to convey the end of a thought

• A small amount of grammar is all someone really needs.

The majority of any written work could be easily deciphered by the context and those that can"t are purposely written so to support the argument that grammar is more important than it really is. It has been scientifically proven that the native speaker can understand a misspelled word as long as the first and last letters are correct and the remaining letters are scrambled. As for a non native speaker is concerned, they should not be in a position that requires them to read a language that they don't fully understand. --Don't give me crap about that last statement, the form of understanding I'm referring to is being able to pick up information from context--.

If the subject was as important as people claim, than it should be refined and streamlined into a process that makes more sense, not something that has rules that are able to be broken in this circumstance but not others.

My feeling about it is that writing is a form of language, language is simply a form of communication. As long as the receiver was understand what you were attempting to communicate, than it doesn't matter if you used bad grammar or had spelling errors or just drew pitchers. The message was successfully conveyed.