• T's Marilyn Manson all over again...

I've played this game in my teen years, but yet I managed to not kill anybody. I bought a gun, but I never have used it. I picked up hookers in the game, but I can proudly say I never stooped so low as to pay someone to have sex with me. All those shootings will always happen whenever some idiot PARENT leaves guns in a place where their kids can find and access it, and nobody dares to stand up against bullies. I played Mario 64 and yet I've never jumped up and down on a turtle. You know what's a bad example for people: Call Of Duty. It's all violence and death, while at least GTAV offers alternative activities like driving a plane or submarine, and you have the option to help strangers. Oh yeah, and lets not forget that GTAV teaches kids that crimes will lead to consequences (being chased by cops and sent to jail or death) versus COD where killing people leads to moving up on a scoreboard not.

• Grand theft auto is bad for teenagers

I think that Grand theft auto is bad for teenagers because it makes them super violent!! All those shootings wouldn't of happened if kids didn't play grand theft auto!! So please do not be a dumb ass and play Gta it is horrible game to play and it shows bad examples to people

• Hnbbn uyhjbn ukhjnm

Vbn bngvb bvbvgfvnfthgvb gfthgfv bgftrgbv ghbvbgfhyjuhijhbnhjmklnbjkjnb vkhjnbv bhv kjlbn vnjknb vgjncvjhuvc ghuivc ghujbvc hgfckjnbhjkn hjkn vn vvhjubv gyhugvc ghygv hyuv bghuygv cgyhuvgyguv hyv bhubv bgv cghgv cgb huybv huyybv ghuyhbv huyybv hubv huhbv hui9hbv huibv huibv hubv vhjb hjiuhbv huihvb ghyugv ghyugv ghyugv bghuygvb ghuihbv huihbv huibv hjuihbv huiihbv huihbv

Posted by: j332
  • It tought me that killing people is bad but fun :)

secretly im working for the prop side so really it should be 66 precent for yes

• It's Marilyn Manson all over again...

I've played this game in my teen years, but yet I managed to not kill anybody. I bought a gun, but I never have used it. I picked up hookers in the game, but I can proudly say I never stooped so low as to pay someone to have sex with me. All those shootings will always happen whenever some idiot PARENT leaves guns in a place where their kids can find and access it, and nobody dares to stand up against bullies. I played Mario 64 and yet I've never jumped up and down on a turtle. You know what's a bad example for people: Call Of Duty. It's all violence and death, while at least GTAV offers alternative activities like driving a plane or submarine, and you have the option to help strangers. Oh yeah, and lets not forget that GTAV teaches kids that crimes will lead to consequences (being chased by cops and sent to jail or death) versus COD where killing people leads to moving up on a scoreboard.