• Fap yeah! Princess!

I love it, it needs more story but it was a well executed game the best of this year in my opinion. Grand theft auto! Grand theft auto! Grand theft auto! Grand theft auto! Grand theft auto! Grand theft auto! Grand theft auto! Grand theft auto! Grand theft auto! Grand theft auto! Fallout 3!

• This game is AMAZING!

GTA has never been this anticipated. Who would not like this game. What other game mad $800 million dollars in 24 hours. No other game has done that, not even Madden, FIFA, Call of Duty, or even Halo. This game is the best GTA yet. I dont think this one will be beat at all. GTA V IS THE F*****G BEST!!!!!!

• It has something for everyone

Yes, it may be a violent game that revolves around theft, murder, and sexual intercourse, but it has something for everyone. I like the city life GTA has offered in the past, but in GTA V, nothing quite tops the feeling you get running out of a roadside diner with a pistol in one hand and the store's cash register in the other, all the while being shot at at fat sheriffs in cowboy hats. With the interstate, nothing stops a guy from grabbing the closest thing to a Trans-Am and leading a handful of cops from the city cops, sheriffs, and state troopers on the chase of their lives through creeks and over the tops of mountains. But if that isn't you, you could always play golf, do yoga, or just sit back and relax next to the pool in your 2.5 million dollar mansion.

• No, it's not.

It is the worst game ever. I wish it was never made, how the heck did they make 800 Million dollars from pre-orders? I knew it would be horrible and so did everyone else, and yet they still bought it. The character's are bad, voice acting is horrible. It just sucks in general.

Mwahahahhaha! Just kidding! I LOVE IT!