• Ye _ _

Rich people suck. Amirite

1
    2
    3
    4
    5
    6
    7
    8
    9
    1
    2
    3
    4
    5
    6
    7
    8
    9
    1
    2
    3
    4
    5
    6
    7
    8
    9
    `
    12
    2
    3
    4
    5
    5
    6
    7
    7
    8
    9
    0
    2
    2
    4
    6
    6
    50 word minimum shminimum

• Yes, greed is bad.

If wealth were shared equally then greed would have no bad implications because it would be great for everyone to have and get even more of what we want. When things such as food are not shared equally and some of us have access to good and healthy food and others do not, then our lifestyle is causing others to suffer when we just want more for ourselves. We each only need to eat so much, and when the greedy person wants and takes more than he can eat for himself then it is shameful. It is the same with wealth and possessions.

• Yes It Is

Greed is a bad thing because it means you want more than are really entitled to and it's an emotion that drives you. Ambition is okay, but greed is negative. Being greedy usually means that you will stop at nothing to get the things you want. You don't care who you hurt in the process.

• Not to some extent and its upon you. It is bad for most people.

World is driven by too much greed, and we suffer for it. Thats why it generally is a bad thing, but not by itself, its because of human nature, the time we live in and lack of reasoning. Something that makes you feel happy should not be bad for community. Then we could be happier as community, and if you live in happy community you can be happier. Humans are bad at changing what makes them happy, nature is too strong with that. In the longer past we needed to be greedy and we generaly really don't understand greed. We are at the point when intelligence and reasoning will have to prevail to take us further, perhaps to the time where greed is no longer needed.

• Greed is bad you peasants (hehe i am not rich but i like a calling people peasants)

Greed is bad. It kills The soul and heart. It breaks family’s and friendship apart. Greed will take you to the Gates of death (or the emo corner for you ohshc fans). Greed is Bad. As i have said it will destroy you limb from limb. DO NOT BE GREEDY! (or question my sanity or authority Peasants)

• Tis is bad

Tis is bad because by stating the following words. Thy sun only rises when the crow meets the rooster, you shall tell that greed tis bad. At most, the word named greed tis bad, and shall forever be bad. My mother has also told thy that tis greed tis bad

• Tis is bad

• Greed is bad

If there is a finite amount of money and resources in an economy then taking more than one needs comes at the expense of others ability to take enough.
    That is a definition of Greed, but not the only one. If you were to ask ten different people to define Greed you will get ten different answers. That’s the reason no one will admit that they are the greedy ones. It’s simple to change the definition of the word. Every greedy person will tell you that they deserve....... Because they worked for it, have the right education, are smarter, better, faster......Blah blah, but they will never admit to being greedy.
    Hence the first statement as a standard for defining Greed as “taking more than you need” because it is bad for the fellow humans, animals and environments on this planet.
    Greed is bad for the larger society and even larger.... Planet.

• Greed is not as bad as you would think

If you are greedy, you are bad. But, if you want to keep the money you have, and then give some off to people in need, greed is good. Bill Gates was a greedy business man, but he then gave away millions to people in need, and still had enough for himself.

• Greed it good

Greed is good because it makes things super good and it's just so good and I like to be good and it's good for everybody and I makes jobs and it makes money and it is the best and everyone should be more greedy than they are as of right now

• Jealousy is the cousin of greed

Greed is just as bad as jealousy. You should be happy with what you have and not be jealous of what others have. Greed, jealousy, and envy won't let you get far in life. If you are greedy you won't get any where you won't to in life because you will always be worried about what you don't have in life. You should be happy with what you got in life. Like Ghandi said, "Earth provides enough to satisfy every mans need but not every mans greed."

• It depends on how you look it at.

Without greed, there would be no motivation. All of our greatest inventions have been invented with an element of greed mixed in it. Why were cars invented? Because the inventor was greedy for money, greedy for patents, greedy to make his name for history. Is that a bad thing? Not necessarily; just think of how much easier our lives now are because of the automobiles that have been invented. Why are we so motivated, so driven to achieve the top position in whichever company we work in, or to get the highest grade at school? Because of greed. We are greedy for money, for approval - for everything. Without greed, the world as we know it would not exist.

• No

I explained why greed can be a bad thing. Now I am going to explain why greed is not a bad thing. Greed is necessary for survival--especially in today's world. You should never settle for less...why would you?

Greed is a great factor for motivation. It is especially effective if it is coupled with ambition. Ambition and greed can lead to great success in life. For instance, you are ambitious and want to earn the highest grade in class. You also have your eyes on a prize or a scholarship. If you are also greedy, then you are twice motivated to get what you desire. You would do anything to get the prize...and chances are high that you will.

• No greed means no aim

Many consider greed as an unpleasant thing but greed is what makes rivalry and success. When there is no greed, everyone would be "idle" or in other words, does not take any action in life. There must be greed and rivalry to have success and achievements. therefore, greed can be the reason why we exist.

• Greed is a Key to Sucess

While many consider it a bad thing, greed can be a huge motivator. One's desire for fame and recognition can drive him to do great things, such as inventing something, discovering something unknown to mankind, creating a knew philosophy, etc. Without greed and trying to fufill one's desires, there is little advancement for the human race. That said, something like stealing could be considered a bad part of greed, but overall, greed is a wonderful thing when used correctly.

• What drives you?

I can tell you what drives me. We live in a capitalist society called the U.S.A. and not much if anything has been handed to me in my lifetime. I own my own business and have to do what I have to do to earn a living and feed my family. If it wasn't for greed, I would be on welfare and having everyone else pay my way.

• What drives you?

• A good amount of greed is always good.

Yes, too much greed will probably end up in bankruptcy and more. However, a good amount of greed is always good as it will help you achieve what you want, and do better in life. Greed will be your adrenaline and help you keep going to do what you want, even though it may be hard.

• Greed To Propell Human Progress

Greed to drive human to achieve higher exellance for the greater good of others. Properly mananged, greed would lead us to use our resources efficiently, seek new knowledge and discoveries, discover new frontier and boundries. For without greed, human progress will stagnant, the society would regress, and with the explosion of human population, the environment would be hard for livings.

• Greed is good !

If you are not motivated, odds are you are not greedy and you can only gain wealth through inheritance, your mate, lottery winnings or ????. Hard work will get you nowhere. If you are motivated then you probably are greedy or it will soon be assumed that with success you have become greedy. Greed combined with ruthlessness and can be a good thing. Ask America's top 1%. We should conduct a pole to determine how they made their money, what shady business deals were involved, how the "good life" is, how fast the money is, and how fast are the women? Ask wall street guru Gordon Gekko.