• Yes, greed is bad.

If wealth were shared equally then greed would have no bad implications because it would be great for everyone to have and get even more of what we want. When things such as food are not shared equally and some of us have access to good and healthy food and others do not, then our lifestyle is causing others to suffer when we just want more for ourselves. We each only need to eat so much, and when the greedy person wants and takes more than he can eat for himself then it is shameful. It is the same with wealth and possessions.

• Ye _ _

Rich people suck. Amirite

1
    2
    3
    4
    5
    6
    7
    8
    9
    1
    2
    3
    4
    5
    6
    7
    8
    9
    1
    2
    3
    4
    5
    6
    7
    8
    9
    `
    12
    2
    3
    4
    5
    5
    6
    7
    7
    8
    9
    0
    2
    2
    4
    6
    6
    50 word minimum shminimum

• Greed can be a good motivation. The consequences of greed are the source of all evil.

In the process of attaining what a person is greedy for, much harm can be caused, although much good can come indirectly out of it. So the motivation of greed is not entirely bad. HOWEVER, once a person has attained the object of greed, that is where the true evil manifests itself. If someone gets something that someone else doesn't (which is what greed ultimately results in) the tendency is for that person to either guard it from the envy of others or to take it for granted. To guard against envy is to divide and hate, and to take it for granted is to be complacent and blind to the suffering around you. Thus, while there is a degree of positive consequence that comes from greed, ultimately the shortcomings of it outweigh the benefits.

• Greed will enslave us all

Greed brings out the worst in people and even can destroy people’s lives. . As history has shown, it was greed that made Crusaders pillage Jerusalem, killing unarmed people for the chance for fame and glory. The Romans looted the Carthaginians for their land and gold. It seems that we lose our self in greed, always wanting more and more never being truly satisfied with what we have.

• It is bad

Bad Bad Bad Bad Bad Bad Bad Bad Bad Bad Bad Bad Bad Bad Bad Bad Bad Bad Bad Bad Bad Bad Bad Bad Bad Bad Bad Bad Bad Bad Bad Bad Bad Bad Bad Bad Bad Bad Bad Bad Bad Bad Bad Bad Bad Bad Bad Bad Bad. BAD!

• Kajlsdfl sajlkfjsa ajslkfj

OH BABY A TRIPLE jsdlkfjsakfj jkdjfkj jdkjfkd ajlkdjkjfa dsjkjdfkj the h end dj djlkfjsio fd tjkljsalkf ljf jf lkdjflk jlfj lfjlk k jj kj kj kj kj kk jk j kj kj kj kj kj kj kj kj kj kj kj k jk jk jk k k jk jk jl k.

• Greed is bad

Greed can sometimes drive people insane and go out of hand very easily every one is greedy including your entire family they have all been greedy at some point in their lives if you are too greedy you are power hungry and can not keep away from money and valuables

• Greed is bad

• Greedy are ugly

The greedy people I know show physical symptoms.
    They are spiritually, physically, and emotionally ugly.
    They are insincere, conniving, unauthentic, and withdrawn.
    They are incapable of sincere caring human relationships.
    They lie, cheat, steal, and betray.
    Their negative actions pave the way for discomfort.
    Their whole life is based on control and more, not quality or authenticity.

• Greed is an iaddiction to the need for 'more' - If a little is good, more is better. But in all things, balance is essential.

He said, "so what's your number?" Much like those investment commercials or retirement calculators on the Internet, he meant, how much do you want to earn/have to ... Stop wanting more. I answered with a number - an amount that supported me in a moderate manner in retirement, with enough to deal with any health concerns, and a little left for the kids. Five years later, he said, "so, what's your number?" And again, I gave him a number. Shocked he said, "but, isn't that the same number you said five years ago?" Yeah. We are so used to moving the needle up or down based on what happens, rather than focusing on what is enough and sticking with it. When I reach "my number" not only will I retire from work, but it will allow me time to donate my skill set, time and energy to community based organizations that are making the world a better place. Greed is a sickness; an addition and it is fueled by the social paradigm that honors, respects and even idolizes "successful" rich people. People who make millions and millions of dollars, far beyond what any reasonable person would need are not role models, they are sick and deserve our pity.

• Jealousy is the cousin of greed

Greed is just as bad as jealousy. You should be happy with what you have and not be jealous of what others have. Greed, jealousy, and envy won't let you get far in life. If you are greedy you won't get any where you won't to in life because you will always be worried about what you don't have in life. You should be happy with what you got in life. Like Ghandi said, "Earth provides enough to satisfy every mans need but not every mans greed."

• It depends on how you look it at.

Without greed, there would be no motivation. All of our greatest inventions have been invented with an element of greed mixed in it. Why were cars invented? Because the inventor was greedy for money, greedy for patents, greedy to make his name for history. Is that a bad thing? Not necessarily; just think of how much easier our lives now are because of the automobiles that have been invented. Why are we so motivated, so driven to achieve the top position in whichever company we work in, or to get the highest grade at school? Because of greed. We are greedy for money, for approval - for everything. Without greed, the world as we know it would not exist.

• No

I explained why greed can be a bad thing. Now I am going to explain why greed is not a bad thing. Greed is necessary for survival--especially in today's world. You should never settle for less...why would you?

Greed is a great factor for motivation. It is especially effective if it is coupled with ambition. Ambition and greed can lead to great success in life. For instance, you are ambitious and want to earn the highest grade in class. You also have your eyes on a prize or a scholarship. If you are also greedy, then you are twice motivated to get what you desire. You would do anything to get the prize...and chances are high that you will.

• No greed means no aim

Many consider greed as an unpleasant thing but greed is what makes rivalry and success. When there is no greed, everyone would be "idle" or in other words, does not take any action in life. There must be greed and rivalry to have success and achievements. therefore, greed can be the reason why we exist.

• Greed is a Key to Sucess

While many consider it a bad thing, greed can be a huge motivator. One's desire for fame and recognition can drive him to do great things, such as inventing something, discovering something unknown to mankind, creating a knew philosophy, etc. Without greed and trying to fufill one's desires, there is little advancement for the human race. That said, something like stealing could be considered a bad part of greed, but overall, greed is a wonderful thing when used correctly.

• What drives you?

I can tell you what drives me. We live in a capitalist society called the U.S.A. and not much if anything has been handed to me in my lifetime. I own my own business and have to do what I have to do to earn a living and feed my family. If it wasn't for greed, I would be on welfare and having everyone else pay my way.

• What drives you?

• A good amount of greed is always good.

Yes, too much greed will probably end up in bankruptcy and more. However, a good amount of greed is always good as it will help you achieve what you want, and do better in life. Greed will be your adrenaline and help you keep going to do what you want, even though it may be hard.

• Greed To Propell Human Progress

Greed to drive human to achieve higher exellance for the greater good of others. Properly mananged, greed would lead us to use our resources efficiently, seek new knowledge and discoveries, discover new frontier and boundries. For without greed, human progress will stagnant, the society would regress, and with the explosion of human population, the environment would be hard for livings.

• Greed is good !

If you are not motivated, odds are you are not greedy and you can only gain wealth through inheritance, your mate, lottery winnings or ????. Hard work will get you nowhere. If you are motivated then you probably are greedy or it will soon be assumed that with success you have become greedy. Greed combined with ruthlessness and can be a good thing. Ask America's top 1%. We should conduct a pole to determine how they made their money, what shady business deals were involved, how the "good life" is, how fast the money is, and how fast are the women? Ask wall street guru Gordon Gekko.