• Ye _ _

Rich people suck. Amirite

1
    2
    3
    4
    5
    6
    7
    8
    9
    1
    2
    3
    4
    5
    6
    7
    8
    9
    1
    2
    3
    4
    5
    6
    7
    8
    9
    `
    12
    2
    3
    4
    5
    5
    6
    7
    7
    8
    9
    0
    2
    2
    4
    6
    6
    50 word minimum shminimum

• Yes, greed is bad.

If wealth were shared equally then greed would have no bad implications because it would be great for everyone to have and get even more of what we want. When things such as food are not shared equally and some of us have access to good and healthy food and others do not, then our lifestyle is causing others to suffer when we just want more for ourselves. We each only need to eat so much, and when the greedy person wants and takes more than he can eat for himself then it is shameful. It is the same with wealth and possessions.

• Yes It Is

Greed is a bad thing because it means you want more than are really entitled to and it's an emotion that drives you. Ambition is okay, but greed is negative. Being greedy usually means that you will stop at nothing to get the things you want. You don't care who you hurt in the process.

• By definition, greed is immoral

Greed is defined as a intense, selfish desire of something. So, one could assume from this dedinition that a greedy person is someone who is selfish, meaning that a greedy person lacks consideration for anything other then their own desires. Why is this morally bad? If one does not care about anything but themselves, it means they don't care about anything, including morals. A greedy person could be willing to kill, steal, or cheat to get what they want. Greed forces people to do immoral things, therefore, greed is immoral.

• Greed is awful.

Some companies make lots of money each year. The CEOs are getting paid the big bucks while the workers working their hardest every day of their adult hood get paid just enough, sometimes not enough, to supply for their families. Greed is awful. If our founding fathers were here today, they would be disgusted.

• Greed is bad

Nourishing what we have is better than having a desire for other peoples stuff.I would like to quote a proverb which has closer meaning to the situation.. That is A bird in hand is worth two in bush.. If we desire to have other people stuff we will loose our own stuff..Thats what the proverb means.. If we try get the bird in the bush .. The bird in the hand will fly away and as you reach the bush the bird in the bush will also fly away.. So better be satisfied wit what you have and what is deserving for yourselves than being greedy for someone else.. Stand own your own and be a better person whom others will admire

• It is bad

It's just bad because you forget about the people you love and care about. How would you like it if you try to tell your mom or dad something and they don't listen because they are counting there money. I would just hate that. Would you. By: something or someone.

• Greed is bad

If there was no greed in the world there would no room for poverty. Because of the greediness in peoples hearts there are so many countries in deep poverty and so many people with too many possessions and don't even care about those in poverty. Its quite sad actually .

• Greed ruins lives

Greed is selfish, dishonest, and pure evil. Greed ruins relationships, family ties, and lives. Greed ruins America, Africa, and Peru. Greed sucks. Greed kills people. Too many people are greedy, kids are are dying everyday and we are complaining about what we didnt get for Christmas. We scape extra food off the plate while they die for it. UR A BAD PERSON IF YOU THINK GREED IS GOOD.

• A view from the past

Most empires and civilisations ended due to biting off more than they could chew (Romans and Ottomans, I'm looking at you). The overextension of a system, be it an individual, a state or a market, will always lead to ruin. Moderation is required for a truly free and happy society.

• Jealousy is the cousin of greed

Greed is just as bad as jealousy. You should be happy with what you have and not be jealous of what others have. Greed, jealousy, and envy won't let you get far in life. If you are greedy you won't get any where you won't to in life because you will always be worried about what you don't have in life. You should be happy with what you got in life. Like Ghandi said, "Earth provides enough to satisfy every mans need but not every mans greed."

• It depends on how you look it at.

Without greed, there would be no motivation. All of our greatest inventions have been invented with an element of greed mixed in it. Why were cars invented? Because the inventor was greedy for money, greedy for patents, greedy to make his name for history. Is that a bad thing? Not necessarily; just think of how much easier our lives now are because of the automobiles that have been invented. Why are we so motivated, so driven to achieve the top position in whichever company we work in, or to get the highest grade at school? Because of greed. We are greedy for money, for approval - for everything. Without greed, the world as we know it would not exist.

• No

I explained why greed can be a bad thing. Now I am going to explain why greed is not a bad thing. Greed is necessary for survival--especially in today's world. You should never settle for less...why would you?

Greed is a great factor for motivation. It is especially effective if it is coupled with ambition. Ambition and greed can lead to great success in life. For instance, you are ambitious and want to earn the highest grade in class. You also have your eyes on a prize or a scholarship. If you are also greedy, then you are twice motivated to get what you desire. You would do anything to get the prize...and chances are high that you will.

• No greed means no aim

Many consider greed as an unpleasant thing but greed is what makes rivalry and success. When there is no greed, everyone would be "idle" or in other words, does not take any action in life. There must be greed and rivalry to have success and achievements. therefore, greed can be the reason why we exist.

• Greed is a Key to Sucess

While many consider it a bad thing, greed can be a huge motivator. One's desire for fame and recognition can drive him to do great things, such as inventing something, discovering something unknown to mankind, creating a knew philosophy, etc. Without greed and trying to fufill one's desires, there is little advancement for the human race. That said, something like stealing could be considered a bad part of greed, but overall, greed is a wonderful thing when used correctly.

• What drives you?

I can tell you what drives me. We live in a capitalist society called the U.S.A. and not much if anything has been handed to me in my lifetime. I own my own business and have to do what I have to do to earn a living and feed my family. If it wasn't for greed, I would be on welfare and having everyone else pay my way.

• What drives you?

• A good amount of greed is always good.

Yes, too much greed will probably end up in bankruptcy and more. However, a good amount of greed is always good as it will help you achieve what you want, and do better in life. Greed will be your adrenaline and help you keep going to do what you want, even though it may be hard.

• Greed To Propell Human Progress

Greed to drive human to achieve higher exellance for the greater good of others. Properly mananged, greed would lead us to use our resources efficiently, seek new knowledge and discoveries, discover new frontier and boundries. For without greed, human progress will stagnant, the society would regress, and with the explosion of human population, the environment would be hard for livings.

• Greed is good !

If you are not motivated, odds are you are not greedy and you can only gain wealth through inheritance, your mate, lottery winnings or ????. Hard work will get you nowhere. If you are motivated then you probably are greedy or it will soon be assumed that with success you have become greedy. Greed combined with ruthlessness and can be a good thing. Ask America's top 1%. We should conduct a pole to determine how they made their money, what shady business deals were involved, how the "good life" is, how fast the money is, and how fast are the women? Ask wall street guru Gordon Gekko.