• Yes, greed is bad.

If wealth were shared equally then greed would have no bad implications because it would be great for everyone to have and get even more of what we want. When things such as food are not shared equally and some of us have access to good and healthy food and others do not, then our lifestyle is causing others to suffer when we just want more for ourselves. We each only need to eat so much, and when the greedy person wants and takes more than he can eat for himself then it is shameful. It is the same with wealth and possessions.

• Yes It Is

Greed is a bad thing because it means you want more than are really entitled to and it's an emotion that drives you. Ambition is okay, but greed is negative. Being greedy usually means that you will stop at nothing to get the things you want. You don't care who you hurt in the process.

• It is a sin

Greed is sinful in many ways because it goes against a chief law in the bible, the 10 commandments. Greed makes people do very bad things, like lie, cheat and steal. These are acts of the devil. Greed is bad, but ambition is the good thing. Thank you for reading.

• It is a sin

• Greed is very bad

Social inequality, poverty, famine, unemployment, debt, depression, global warming, pollution, cancer, toxic wastes... Those are a few examples of what greed brings to humanity. That we would not advance or grow as much without greed is a matter of point of view.... We would advance and grow spiritually and collectively a lot more without it....Happiness would be much easier to attain, and pain and suffering would diminish a lot, and this planet would be in a much better shape

• Greed is not good.

No extra words needed. Greed isn't wanting and taking what you need to survive. Greed is wanting and taking more than you need to survive from people who really need it. And that is always a bad thing, no meter what. Fighting for survival isn't greed. Ti is a necessity.

• Greed is not good.

• Greed Blinds Humanity

Success is a good thing but greed has nothing to do with success. If you are greedy you never see yourself as successful you just want more and more and enough is never enough. Greed is a selfish want and can blind you. Many people who are greedy think they are happy but in reality they are actually blinded by material things and are miserable. What's more important than material things? Other people.

• Greed a Mental Illness Not Listed as Such Yet

If a person over eats to obesity, becomes a heavy alcohol drinker, sets fires to anything and everything, acquires material goods by theft, has sex with everybody these people can be hospitalised and treated. Greed harms far more people than any other mental disease, but has no clear medical definition.

• Jealousy is the cousin of greed

Greed is just as bad as jealousy. You should be happy with what you have and not be jealous of what others have. Greed, jealousy, and envy won't let you get far in life. If you are greedy you won't get any where you won't to in life because you will always be worried about what you don't have in life. You should be happy with what you got in life. Like Ghandi said, "Earth provides enough to satisfy every mans need but not every mans greed."

• Jealousy is the cousin of greed

• It depends on how you look it at.

Without greed, there would be no motivation. All of our greatest inventions have been invented with an element of greed mixed in it. Why were cars invented? Because the inventor was greedy for money, greedy for patents, greedy to make his name for history. Is that a bad thing? Not necessarily; just think of how much easier our lives now are because of the automobiles that have been invented. Why are we so motivated, so driven to achieve the top position in whichever company we work in, or to get the highest grade at school? Because of greed. We are greedy for money, for approval - for everything. Without greed, the world as we know it would not exist.

• No

I explained why greed can be a bad thing. Now I am going to explain why greed is not a bad thing. Greed is necessary for survival--especially in today's world. You should never settle for less...why would you?

Greed is a great factor for motivation. It is especially effective if it is coupled with ambition. Ambition and greed can lead to great success in life. For instance, you are ambitious and want to earn the highest grade in class. You also have your eyes on a prize or a scholarship. If you are also greedy, then you are twice motivated to get what you desire. You would do anything to get the prize...and chances are high that you will.

• No greed means no aim

Many consider greed as an unpleasant thing but greed is what makes rivalry and success. When there is no greed, everyone would be "idle" or in other words, does not take any action in life. There must be greed and rivalry to have success and achievements. therefore, greed can be the reason why we exist.

• Greed is a Key to Sucess

While many consider it a bad thing, greed can be a huge motivator. One's desire for fame and recognition can drive him to do great things, such as inventing something, discovering something unknown to mankind, creating a knew philosophy, etc. Without greed and trying to fufill one's desires, there is little advancement for the human race. That said, something like stealing could be considered a bad part of greed, but overall, greed is a wonderful thing when used correctly.

• Why would it be?

It's a natural motivator to have you constantly want to do more with your life rather than being stagnant. Greed is what makes you do what you do every day, without greed there would be no progress and life would be boring and at a stand still. So long as greed is an obsession that leaks into your every thought I say it's a good thing.

• What drives you?

I can tell you what drives me. We live in a capitalist society called the U.S.A. and not much if anything has been handed to me in my lifetime. I own my own business and have to do what I have to do to earn a living and feed my family. If it wasn't for greed, I would be on welfare and having everyone else pay my way.

• What drives you?

• A good amount of greed is always good.

Yes, too much greed will probably end up in bankruptcy and more. However, a good amount of greed is always good as it will help you achieve what you want, and do better in life. Greed will be your adrenaline and help you keep going to do what you want, even though it may be hard.

• Greed To Propell Human Progress

Greed to drive human to achieve higher exellance for the greater good of others. Properly mananged, greed would lead us to use our resources efficiently, seek new knowledge and discoveries, discover new frontier and boundries. For without greed, human progress will stagnant, the society would regress, and with the explosion of human population, the environment would be hard for livings.