• Yes, but not for Fox News's reasons.

I will not be one of those people that says video games make killers. However, it's undeniable that kids are dumb and very easily suggestable. A violent act in a video game won't exactly make that kid pull a rocket launcher out and blow stuff up, but he'll think about violence more than he would if he hadn't played GTA V.

BUT BUT BUT
    GRAND THEFT AUTO V IS NOT MEANT FOR CHILDREN
    If you're a parent, and you decide that Grand Theft Auto V, the game where you can stab hitchikers to death and then run over hookers, finally taking a stop at a strip club, you're a bad parent.

• Fgrggggggggggggggggggggg tg g g

Fgrggggggggggggggggggggg tg g gfgrggggggggggggggggggggg tg g gfgrggggggggggggggggggggg tg g gfgrggggggggggggggggggggg tg g gfgrggggggggggggggggggggg tg g gfgrggggggggggggggggggggg tg g gfgrggggggggggggggggggggg tg g gfgrggggggggggggggggggggg tg g gfgrggggggggggggggggggggg tg g gfgrggggggggggggggggggggg tg g gfgrggggggggggggggggggggg tg g gfgrggggggggggggggggggggg tg g gfgrggggggggggggggggggggg tg g gfgrggggggggggggggggggggg tg g gfgrggggggggggggggggggggg tg g gfgrggggggggggggggggggggg tg g gfgrggggggggggggggggggggg tg g gfgrggggggggggggggggggggg tg g g

• Q q q

Q q q q qq q q q q q q q q qq q q q q f f f f f f g g g g g g f f f f f g g g g f f f f f f g g g g g f f f

• Guys be real with yourselves!

The other day i was just watching my cousins play GTA and I was shocked about how they portray women as weak. They completely undignified them and the images are not appropriate. Parents should be concerned with the video games they give their young children! It might not kill their minds at once, but trust me it slowly does. Slwoly disintegrating. Its just not right, the whole image and mind set of the game is to crash and be a so called 'nigga' as they kept repeating and to listen to music and speed to act cool
    the only reason why people play it is because its something they wish they could do but cant. ITs pretty much playing with your imagination. Many people may think its completely harmless but i disagree because harm can be slowly done.

• Gta rules your dumb

Your mom 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 11 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 11 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1

• Super Inappropriate for kids

There are so many reasons that this game is a terrible influence. (Please note that I do not own or have ever played this game, everything I have been told is from friends or youtube videos. You can deal drugs, go to strip clubs, Rob stores, steal cars and other vehicles, and the language. From videos I have seen of the story, the dialogue has pretty much one or more curse words per sentence.

• Super Inappropriate for kids

• Good games for 2 year olds

Hahahaahahahahhahah gta is for little kidds and big hahhahjqdgsfgajfjhbrjeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeegfgooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooddddddddddddddddddddddddd gggggggggggggoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooodddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddbvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv cv vc n n n n n n n n n n nn n n n n n n n n n n n dn cncnc n ncncncncnnc dab dabbbbbb j n n n gta 5 gta 5 bh b

• Good games for 2 year olds

• Good games for 2 year olds

• Its not good or bad!

The whole game is based of your choice, you don't have to do the story line if you don't want to, Your kid will not see anything bad in less he or she want's to, Just turn down the noise on the TV so the child can not hear the cussing, The game is not BAD and its not GOOD, its what you choose it to be. And too who that made 'Yes, but not for Fox News's reasons.' You have no right to say who is and who's not a bad parent!

• Games don't affect kids.

Gta v, or any other video game for that matter, don't affect people. What does affect kids is their parenting. Video games are for entertainment, and not rolemodels. If your kid knows that most of the things in the game are wrong and know the line between the game and life, then it shouldn't matter. I know what I am talking about because (a.) I'm 12 and (b.) I have been researching this topic for months.

• Because if you watch elders react to grand theft auto it is not that bad of a game on freeplay swim bike drive fly explore

So no grand theft auto is sort of a game for kids. And for all of you who think it's not a kids game is wrong. Ether you have a good normal life or be a complete jerk. That's why grand theft auto is good for kids 9-up ok you are wrong

• GTA5 IS good!

It is ok to have your child get GTA5. Do you really think your child is gonna be like "Mom! Im gonna kill you!" I learned to kill moms in a game. COME ON PEOPLE COMMON SENCE!!! A game is not gonna do that! No matter how violent it is.

• Its a great game its your choose on what you do you can stay away from sexual content

I j dnd j n j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j jj j j j jj j j

• Its not the game

If kids are becoming violent playing this game its not the game its that theres something not right with the child so thats why i think grand theft auto five is not a game that has a bad influence on the kids so get the game ok ? ? ?

• I dont know today

At tha ba cat fish fishfishfishfishfishfishfishfishfishfishfishfishfishfishfishfishfishfishfishfishfishfishfishfishfishfishfishfishfishfishfishfishfishfishfishfishfishfishfishfishfishfishfish fishfishfishfishfishfishfishfishfishfishfishfishfishfishfishfishfishfishfishfishfishfishfishfishfishfishfishfishfishfishfishfishfishfishfishfishfishfishfishfishfishfishfishfishfishfishfishfishfishfishfishfishfishfishfishfishfishfishfishfishfishfishfishfishfishfishfishfishfishfishfishfishfishfishfishfishfishfishfishfishfishfishfishfishfishfishfishfishfishfishfishfishfishfishfishfishfishfishfishfishfishfishfishfishfishfishfishfishfishfishfishfishfishfishfishfishfishfishfishfishfishfishfishfishfishfishfishfishfishfishfishfishfishfishfishfishfish fishfishfishfishfishfish cat fishfish fish fish v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v vv v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v vv v

• Its just a game

I'm 13 and I've been playing this game since release and I haven't shot or killed any one or gone to a strip club to have some fun. Admittedly, there is swearing but that's why mute buttons exist. I think GTA is a perfectly suitable game if the children are mature enough and the parents know the children are

• No No No

These games don't affect kids. Its a game meant for fun. There is inappropriate stuff you choose to do. All the game is for is for fun. Just let kids be kids. Everybody has it. I know 8 yr. Olds that play it. It is simply a game that is fun

• Kids shouldn't be playing it If they're easily influenced

It's not super destuctive and won't make you or your child turn into a criminal. If you give the game to a 12 year old, they should really only play the free play stuff like driving and exploring the map. My own parents won't let me buy the game because it's apparently so bad and I'm the actual age that it says you have to be on the box. I've played it many times over my friends house and there's nothing I haven't already seen whether it be in movies, tv shows or other games.

nickolas says2016-08-02T01:14:07.303
TheDeadFoot, Why are your comments duplicating so much?