• No, Gwyneth Paltrow is not known to be a fashion icon

No, Gwyneth Paltrow is not known to be a fashion icon. Her name is not mentioned with most of the fashion icons of today. She is a celebrity, however, her style does not stand out that much. Most people do not consider Gwyneth Paltrow to be a fashion icon even if she is famous.

• She has a stylist

Gwyneth Paltrow is one of the most hated celebrities around. No one would ever choose her as a fashion icon, especially since she has a stylist dressing her. It is these kinds of accolades that makes the public turn on her. She is seen is as someone who is elite and has no idea how the other half lives. The public is actually sick of her, so no one would buy anything she wears.

• No, Gwyneth Paltrow is far from being a fashion icon.

Gwyneth Patrow is an actress, not a fashion icon. These celebrities have stylists behind their looks. Some looks are a total bust, while others are inspirational. However, I am getting tired of hearing about celebrities being fashion icons. It is as if being a celebrity automatically qualifies them for icon status. However, when I think of an icon, I think of Marilyn Monroe, I think of Lil Kim. These ladies were fashion icons. They wore outfits that pushed the limits of their time and inspired a fan base. They were unique and innovative with their fashion choices. Gwyneth Paltrow and many other celebrities today are wearing fashions that are based on the designs of the fashion icons that were born long before them. They also borrow heavily from someone else's creativity.

• No, she is not.

Gwyneth Paltow is not a fashion icon, but she wants to be. She is too out of touch with reality to be a trendsetter or a fashion icon. Her blog and website GOOP, where she recently endorsed a gold plated vibrator is a perfect example of how out of touch she is.