• Yes they should

Because you are all rong so your saying you whant kids to get fat and lazy what have are world come to you peploe are so dumb what is rong with you people go gety a life because kids should work out that's my opinom so your so dumb boom

• Yes they should

• Yes they should

• Yes they should

• Physical Education Is Important

I believe that physical education classes are important, therefore the time spent in these classes is used wisely. Physical education courses help students learn about exercises and ways to maintain fitness which is important in adulthood. Physical education is important because these are lessons that a student may or may not learn at home.

• We need Gym 5 Days a week!!!

Kids need 5 days of gym because of childhood obesity and the rates are always going up, because gym is only 2-3 days a week, and some of the kids don't even do anything they will stand there and do nothing.. Gym classes need to be extended for children so they can have their exercise and things need to change! And now!

• Very few students demonstrate a vested interest in gym class.

Very few students demonstrate a vested interest in gym class. Many students view it as a course that they are required to take and more or less equate it to an extended recess. Very students take it very seriously as a class, and even fewer actually study for physical education exams.

• Gym class is used wisely.

Gym class is used wisely and for good purposes. Children should get time in their school day for physical exercise. Competitions in gym class can also teach kids about leadership and teamwork. Gym is an important part of the school curriculum and it is a wise chose for extra-curricular activities.

• Gym class is not used wisely.

Gym class is not used wisely. It could be where you grew up at or who was teaching the class but gym class could be better for students. We should be encouraging them to play together and exercising and in some gym classes this is not being done. Gym class should be fun for everyone.

• Gym class is not utilized to the fullest extent

The time students spend in gym class could be utilized so much better if the teachers of gym class could create more engaging and interesting ways to get active. Create faux Hunger Games challenges or create a maze with varied movements needed to create each area. Don't just run laps, but escape from a zombie attack. Making the activities fun and seem important (Most people want to be sure they could escape from zombies if they needed to) would make gym less about being forced to endure physical activity and more about having fun.

• Not from my experience

When I was still in high school I used most of my gym class time to inspect the girls in their gym clothes, considering I got away with it it's safe to say gym class isn't used very wisely. Plenty of kids get to phone in effort or even put themselves somewhere that it isn't noticed they aren't trying at all. Physical education is something this country really does need to force kids to move a little bit, so it'd be nice if it could be monitored better.

• Gym Class Is Abused

It depends on the quality of the teacher, but physical education classes are sometimes a waste of time. The teacher does not actually teach. They just throw out a bunch of basketballs and go back to their offices to drink coffee and read the paper. One done correctly, however, gym class should be a valued part of a balanced education.