• COD stole from halo

First off, the halo military is called UNSC and the infinite warfare military is called UNSA. Next they basically stole Jorge from halo, they stole the pelican, captain keys, Miranda keys, the rocket launcher, and even an emblem. All in all COD sucks so much that is has to steal directly from its competitor Halo. (Which is way better then COD)

• Halo is better CoD just sucks dez nuts

Look halo is better than cod like in cod you dont drive vehicles or have power ups or have an advantage to escape when is shooting at you. CoD is just a rage fest to players in gaming history like when go online people just steal your kills. So halo is the winner. CoD just sucks

• Halo is the Boss.

Halo is one of the best selling Xbox games. Xbox one has supported Halo so much... Even Xbox one put it's own Selection of the store for Halo. Halo is the best first person shooting game ever. So DEAL with it Cod players. You suck... WE WIN! #HaloForLife Ps: Sergeant Johnson is better than Mason :)

• Because it's cool

It has an actual story it does not suck it does not invoule rage quits you can fall from a spaceship and live get back up and kill aliens a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a

• Halo is great, cod can go die in a pit

Here is you: ahhhh, you wake up in the morning, light in your face, as happy as you will ever be! "oh, I think ill go play some call of duty" BUT WHAT YOU DIDNT KNOW IS THAT A MONSTER AWAITS YOU!!!!! Buh buh buh!!! You log on, "I think ill do FFA!" but then suddenly cod lags and even though your really skilled, your level 5, and those other noobs that have played a lot are level 70, and have over powered weapons!!! You have a bunch of rage and had cod [like everyone does] " I think ill play a good game for once!" you put in the halo disc, WHOA!!!! You say, "balanced gaming AND customizable looks AND it doesn't take a bullet of the worst gun in the game to the foot to die??!! I guess halos balanced game play and graphics are truly superior! Thanks halo!!!

• Halo is way better

It is way better.It is way better.It is way better.It is way better.It is way better.It is way better.It is way better.It is way better.It is way better.It is way better.It is way better.It is way better.It is way better.It is way better.It is way better.It is way better.It is way better.

• Halo is better than COD!

I have had first hand experience with both COD and Halo, and I would say halo is better. One reason is because it has all the action of a shooter, but without the blood. (see Halo 5) I know it says "blood" on the rating by the ESRB, but it blends in with the floor and is nearly impossible to see. This makes it an optimal choice for not just teens, but anyone 12 or over. Secondly, the creators of COD wanted to make it as real as possible. Whenever you're hurt, blood pops up on your screen straight away. This makes it automatically gives it a higher maturity rating form the ESRB, making it not as wide spread and therefore less popular. Finally, in COD, you're fighting in a real life scenario. REAL people live the life that COD is replicating, and they die. When they die, they don't get to "re-spawn", they die for real, and it's scary to think about.

• Halo is better than COD!

• Cod sucks badly

Halo is the true shooter, cod is like a terrorist game, everything is so realistic. Halo has blood and graphics but not the realistic type. Hello my name is the only thing that would have to go back and I don't think that usher you mom for a few weeks.

• This argument is stupid.

I prefer Halo but that doesn't mean I despise Call Of Duty. Call of Duty is a great game but so is Halo? People have different opinions. Halo's story is just mind blowing with detail but CoD is just a little repeated with it's story there's always a bad guy you haft to kill at the end, but that isn't the point just because Halo is set in 2557 doesn't mean it's unrealistic? Seriously? And one more thing Call Of Duty is getting futuristic too and I like what there doing so all the arguments what people put on this stupid page is brain dead. Halo is different. CoD is Main Stream.

• Halo is not better than Call of Duty

Halo is not better than Call of Duty. This is because of the fact that halo doesn't have as much immersion or realism as Call of Duty. Call of Duty also has much more replay value and better graphics than Halo. Call of Duty is also simply much more fun to play than Halo.

• My honest opinion

Halo is absolutely unrealistic compared to cod. Cod is more enjoyable it has an amazing campaign for all the cod games. The multiplayer system is amazing and so much fun and don't forget zombies or special ops with survival and missions and chaos there are so many modes even extinction and squads now face it halo might be fun as well however cod is overall better than halo. Infinity ward and treyarch have done a great job cod is also a bigger and hence franchise.

• No it is not.

Call of duty is better than Halo because Call of Duty is usually more realistic and based off actual events that has happened in history. In the newer call of duty games they are more like what ifs but still hold the realism that all of the other games have had.